It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pouring over the southern border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It appears white buses are taking newly arrived immigrants to a military-style camp down in Texas. If you are fit and of fighting age and join the US military you are virtually guaranteed citizenship after your tour is over. At a guess, It would appear that this is what might be happening. The same thing is going on in Britain but they are being housed in hotels leased for the purpose. My guess is this defeats the need for a draft. It also keeps the general public quiet as they don't notice. It also supplies a foreign number of troops that will contain any protests that a domestic army might find unsavory. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Video is restricted in UK, can't view it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It shows a reporter, who has been threatened to stop filming. It maintains most are military-aged males mostly from Venezuela. The Cops are just processing them before they get on the bus. They are actually being ushered in.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Here's what it looks like.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thank you both.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Here's what it looks like.

All you seek to do on here is attempt to create fear.
What exactly does that gain you?
Does doing such thing benefit you?
Your predictions have never come to truth.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

This is not really new, they did the same in the Vietnam era. I served with a Jamaican that did it. They also took the Irish directly off the boat during the Civil War. Basically cannon fodder.

edit on CDT2023p2023-05-28T02:52:09-05:00Sun, 28 May 2023 02:52:09 -0500amf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There are broad generalisations regarding the invaders of our countries.
I think OPs idea may be somewhat valid in the US, but here in Britain we get young men of fighting age frim a totally different background.
They mostly come from muslim countries and we know that our cultures clash.
Yes they are after money at first, but in our case there is a secondary reason. Their religion tops all and their holy book speaks of turning the whole world Islamic.

They won't fight on our side, they may say so but they won't mean it.
They will accumulate and bring in young males until the tipping point is reached and then they will fight for their own side.

Again, this is not every single one, but unfortunately it will be most.
We already have one who is the mayor of London.
Slowly does it.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Quite sickening, honestly. Basically rewarding illegal activity. The children are now allowed to go to school without vaccination records while other children from the U.S. are still required. There's only one reason why this is being allowed to occur, secure democrat votes at the cost and safety of the American people.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You should see the videos of these criminals arriving on buses in NYC! They're getting rooms at The Roosevelt Hotel, free new clothes and jackets and shoes.

WE HAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN HOMELESS already!!! They're not getting new duds and a suite.

This country is so toast....... sooooooooooooo toast...smh..

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yep so when it's time to disarm the American citizens they will have a force ready to comply with whatever illegal orders that are given.

It's more important now than ever to associate with high caliber friends.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

You should see the videos of these criminals arriving on buses in NYC! They're getting rooms at The Roosevelt Hotel, free new clothes and jackets and shoes.

WE HAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN HOMELESS already!!! They're not getting new duds and a suite.

This country is so toast....... sooooooooooooo toast...smh..

It's the new normal

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Now we know who will be going door-to-door to take away our guns.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Looks like Russian propaganda doesn't care about American holidays. You guys are the only ones pushing hard on here today, straight from the propaganda pipeline.

Just so you're aware, it's a holiday weekend in the US, you're not gonna get much interaction.

Take a day off.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What the f are you people so afraid of? Taking your guns away. BS....prove it or stop spreading BS. Criminals being shipped to NYC... really? Every single man woman and child all criminals? Remember, RNC sent them to NYC and used actual people to perform a political stunt. Used human lives to facilitate their ideals which apparently is hate Latinos. And where is that border surge the Republicans were talking about? What, as long as they aren't white, they are criminals? Wow....the extent to which our elected officials will lie to ensure your loyalty to a side while hating the other side is mind boggling. Really want to make a difference? No, rather bitch about it. You got guns, I got guns, everyone has guns, but somehow a government who can't even write a budget is going to rally a bunch of illegal immigrants to take them. You people sound about as naive as you claim everyone else is.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears white buses are taking newly arrived immigrants to a military-style camp down in Texas. If you are fit and of fighting age and join the US military you are virtually guaranteed citizenship after your tour is over. At a guess, It would appear that this is what might be happening. The same thing is going on in Britain but they are being housed in hotels leased for the purpose. My guess is this defeats the need for a draft. It also keeps the general public quiet as they don't notice. It also supplies a foreign number of troops that will contain any protests that a domestic army might find unsavory. www.bitchute.com...

So much ignorance in this post it's hard to know where to start.

1. That "military-style" compound is the US Customs and Border Protection holding facility located at 2285 Del Río Blvd. It was opened last year:

www.ksat.com...

2. Many of the asylum seekers from Venezuela transit from South America to North America by hiking across the Darien Gap--an incredibly horrible and difficult journey. You pretty much have to be fit and of fighting age to make it:

reliefweb.int...#:~:text=Over%2068%2C000% 20Venezuelans%20crossed%20the,whole%20of%202021%20(R4V).

3. Yes, immigrants can join the US military IF they have a green card. Meaning that they have to be in the US legally:

www.usa.gov...#:~:text=U.S.%20citizens%20and%20some%20non,read%2C%20and%20write%20English%20fluently

4. These Venezuelan asylum seekers probably ARE in the US legally. The reason we know that is because the white buses of the Border Protection knew where and when to go to pick them up. That would be the Port of Entry on the International Bridge between Eagle Pass and Piedras Negras, Mexico. Asylum seeking is a legal status, as long as you don't try to cross the border undetected. If they were trying to enter under the radar, they would have been swimming across the Rio Grande somewhere far away from Eagle Pass.

5. Border Protection always separates men from the women and kids once they are taken into custody--whether they are illegal immigrants or asylum seekers. Let's put on our thinking caps and see if we can think of a reason for that other than the desire to create a clandestine army, shall we? I know! Maybe it's to prevent sexual assaults in the detention centers?

Try getting off BatChit for a while.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
What the f are you people so afraid of? Taking your guns away. BS

DOOR TO DOOR!

I thought Obama already did that?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Looks like serving in the US military has become one of those jobs Americans don't want to do, like harvesting crops.

I can't say I blame Americans on this one. I wouldn't be too anxious to risk life and limb for slave wages to protect the Biden family money laundering operation.

I wonder if those "immigrants" realize that once they leave the military, they are considered potential domestic terrorists.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27019100]Mahogany[/post

Thanks for your post, I needed a good laugh today.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Yes, if they crossed illegally then man woman and child are criminals. Or don’t you believe in law? I have no hate for these people, I hate what they are doing. You can be so white that the people around you have to wear sunglasses, but if you cross illegally you are a criminal. Is that really that hard to understand?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join