It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays Against Groomers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"This flag = 🏳️‍🌈 does not represent me!"

Frank Rodriguez is a 31 year old gay man who thinks the LGBTQ agenda schools are pushing is disgusting and wrong.

He's also the executive operations director for 'Gays Against Groomers', and he had some scathing words for the "community" that claims ALL things queer as their personal and collective cross to bear.

Without choosing sides and looking at the "whole pie", I personally can not find one thing that's refutable in his speech even though it's mostly about the ownership of himself and not allowing people to categorize him as being associated with the grooming agenda that's in full swing.

I like that the narrative is being flipped on its head because it's not about right or left, it's about right and wrong and the having the MENTAL FACULTIES and CAPACITY to KNOW the difference.

Frank facilitates the "rant" portion of this post and I couldn't agree more.

It's not a long video and I included a link to another one of his speeches on Twitter if you're interested:

twitter.com...

edit on 5/27/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I agree with his sentiment though I didn't listen to the details. I'm sure if he's making sense it's not popular with activists.

All the activists that hijack communities to push their agendas disgust me.

It's all about inclusion and diversity on the surface, but then you get "othered" if you disagree with anything their fringe squeaky wheels promote as doctrine.

Nobody should get to define my identity or tell me what it means. I actually consider it defamatory when degenerate outliers are lumped into identity groups that happen to intersect my life. I don't know why others don't feel the same.

It's a cult without a central deity, but all the psychological trappings.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

All the activists that hijack communities to push their agendas disgust me.

That's the gist of his speech, indeed. There were a few light gasps here an there from the audience but overall he wasn't shunned or booed.

That's encouraging as it pertains to the narrative being flipped on its head. Perhaps people are starting to return to Earth now.

Welcome back!

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm gay and support this.

In a passive way, after all we still have a long way to go regarding basic human rights in some countries.

But regarding the Western clown-world and the creepy obsession with children - count me out!

And then all this non-binary and transgender stuff (i'm not an expert. but those are not really trans-sexual people).

In fact, sometimes I fear it's a homophobic movement - they want to "trans" away the gays and lesbians.

I'd second many of these views:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I'm gay and support this.

In a passive way, after all we still have a long way to go regarding basic human rights in some countries.

But regarding the Western clown-world and the creepy obsession with children - count me out!

And then all this non-binary and transgender stuff (i'm not an expert. but those are not really trans-sexual people).

In fact, sometimes I fear it's a homophobic movement - they want to "trans" away the gays and lesbians.

I'd second many of these views:

Thank you for what you just said. We need more people in the gay community such as yourself to speak out publicly. It seems like it’s the only peaceful way to fight this.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Another good video! You made a good point as well about the fixation on "trans" and the possibility of "phasing out" the focal point on the other categories.

What purpose does that serve? Could it be feeding into the "transhumanism" movement?🤔

What really astonishes me still is the cricket gallery from the science and medical fields. It seems no one is willing to say "you're out of your mind" because people literally are and they're making up language and scientific and medical solutions for a problem that doesn't require such radical responses.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I was surprised to learn that many gays are anti-trans.

(post by Gentzen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
LGB was murdered by the T and all the following.

Most gay people are just normal human beings. Bar those who are on the scenes, or overtly camp you won't notice them.
They are adults and who cares...

The T and rest, brought in fetishism and interest in children.
The T is mostly males who get off by dressing like women, others love going into our safe spaces from men etc.
Then we have drag, males who don't say they are trans but who use it to get close to children.
And then the whole non binary crowd, a lot of them being teachers with a rainbow nazi agenda.

LBG literally got hijacked by perverts and dragged down into the abyss with them.

I am not gay but I am subscribed to Gays against groomers.
Whilst some of the god brigade thinks gays are also deviant, I know better.
It's sane people vs paedophiles.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gentzen

The West collapse because of the proliferation of homosexuals.

It's.......a bit more complex than that. If mere sexual preferences can end empires, then we fkn deserve it! Lol.

Thanks for the reads, I'll give them a look.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

LBG literally got hijacked by perverts and dragged down into the abyss with them.

I am not gay but I am subscribed to Gays against groomers.
Whilst some of the god brigade thinks gays are also deviant, I know better.
It's sane people vs paedophiles.

Ah, so you're of the same position then. It may very well take a move from within the movement to dissect and cut away the deviancy from the LBG.

BLM had a chance to do that as well but instead allowed violence, looting and mayhem to be an added feature of their mostly peaceful protests. That diminished and subsequently destroyed their credibility and overall message.

The court of public opinion lumped them all together and as it stands now, with all the crime, "micro-looting" and widespread mobs and street exhibitions, people were ABSOLUTELY justified in saying it was "all for one and one for all".

LGB needs to sever their affiliation with 'Trans' because to most people, the community as a whole, to include Trans, is a united front for the exploitation and manipulation of children.

That's a BETRAYAL.

The betrayal of trust between people, schools, administrators and the parents. Betrayal is extremely difficult to sort out and recover from.

Unfortunately, everything as it stands now is considered enjoined as a united front, so if LBG is sincere and recognizes the utter filth being associated with them, maybe they'll step back and allow these people to stand on their own, with their own perversions, and truly be seen for who they are and what they actually want.

I guess it comes down to are you, you? Or are you the ideology?

I really think it's a good idea that could bring some much needed reality and sensibility back to our lives.
edit on 5/28/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I was surprised to learn that many gays are anti-trans.

Same.

It's good to hear actually, and I don't blame them for not wanting to be grouped into the sadomasochistic, radicalized, 'Neosexual Revolution' these quacks have invented.

Perhaps this could be helpful to all sides. I think we all could use some much needed clarity.

edit on 5/28/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Civilization founders because of sexual preference/mores: libgen.rs...

1st World War, 2nd World War, loss of colonies by European powers, the Vietnam debacle, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq chastised, Europe infested with Muslim migrants, the US harassed by latinos...

Vaccination.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
It seems no one is willing to say "you're out of your mind" because people literally are and they're making up language and scientific and medical solutions for a problem that doesn't require such radical responses.

I say it all the time, my favorite is the new holy grail of culture wars "Gender-affirming"

This is how you know its all a bunch of lies, when the main argument is an Orwellian oxy-moron
They aren't affirming anything, in fact just the opposite, they are denying the truth.
When I point this out to people tend to change the subject or STFU
you can quickly tell the ones who are ignorant and think they are really supporting a good cause but just learned the truth, from the ones who are there with an agenda.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow! I hope his message catches on in the Gay community. It seems from the other responses and video it may be slowing emerging.

This current LGBTQP+ activism has gone way too far:
1.denying even the capability of defining what a girl or woman is and forcing society to agree there is NO definition of girl/woman that is acceptable effectively erasing XX from society,
2.advocating for cutting off the breast tissue of prepubertal little XX's,
3.giving hormones to prepubertal little XY's that often cause an irreversible micro-penis,
4.teaching 5-6 year olds how to masturbate,
5.teaching Jr Hi children (11-12) the how to's of every form of sex imaginable to humankind, which generates curiosity at a stage of life where children are likely to try out things with no ability to fully understand the consequences,
6.demanding that "women with a penis" dressed like pole dancing strippers being sexually suggestive read to toddlers in libraries and early government run public elementary schools.

I have always said and will continue to say the above is pure evil and shows how far our nation has fallen into moral decay.

This is exactly kind of moral rot that led to the fall of Rome and along with massive overspending is going to lead to the fall of the USA.

I have also always said and will continue to say:

1.I don't give a rats behind if an adult chooses to be a transgender, not my business, and it makes me furious that they insist it is my business, that I should care and celebrate their choice.

2.I don't give a rants behind if an adult is gay, not my business. I find flaming homosexuals to be offensive because it is basically an act for attention and a demand that I know with who and how they want to have sex. I had a flaming college student I advised, who when in my office he behaved normally, the flaming was his persona - his real person was a very nice young man. I told him that his real self was his best self and just to be who he really was, a very nice young man who happened to be gay. As far as gay teens, many are still exploring sexuality and should be left alone and not "converted" in either direction, but left alone with their private exploration of identity.

3.Just leave me alone, I don't want to know who or how you choose to live your sex life,
I don't want to know if you have a penis under the dress.
If you are an adult making adult choices, it is not my business,
DON'T MAKE YOUR SEXUAL CHOICES MY BUSINESS -
DON'T DEMAND I CELEBRATE AND KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE OR GENITALS
- OR -
DEMAND WE TEACH LITTLE CHILDREN HOW TO SEXUALLY PLEASURE EVERYONE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

I hope the gay community, liberals, Democrat politicians
ALL wake up before they alienate the rest of the population so badly
that it won't be just BudLight or Target that suffers.

This man is doing the LGBTQP+ community a favor.

edit on 5/28/23 by The2Billies because: format

top topics

join