It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Real' Picture of a Bigfoot ("Sasquatch People") by Sasquatch Ontario?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

Thanks for doing this analysis and sharing it. I can't understand why some people go to such lengths to fake the supernatural. I would day there are far grander things to do with one's limited time on Earth.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Chuckles55

They are still pictures, not video footage.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

lol That's kinda awesome.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I've had some very wild experiences of my own and rarely even thought of attempting to capture things on camera. When weird things happen, you are taken aback in astonishment and disbelief. It's not easy to think practically in the moment. In his case though, it was just being respectful. He says the bigfoot chose to have its picture taken.
edit on 30-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I agree it's a fascinating subject. I also believe there is a link between these creatures and UFOs.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13
a reply to: Lumenari

Need glasses maybe? How are you missing the molding of the masks are exactly the same?

They’re twins obviously.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I dont disagree... however i do think that after 50 years or so at least one shouldve been captured by the public...

Dont get me wrong... im not saying i disbelieve in the existence of them, just that there needs to be a change in strategy theoretical and practical, in order to make any progress!

Its pretty simple actually, but people's cognitive dissonance and emotional/spiritual instability will not allow progress to occur!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I think these beings are inter-dimensional, based both on my personal encounters and research. The closest we got to capturing/dialoguing with them was the Skinwalker Ranch investigation. Hunt for the Skinwalker is a must-read on the subject. A team of scientists attempted to get to the bottom of what was happening there, only to realize they were dealing with something very intelligent at staying elusive and playing cat-and-mouse with them.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes your statement makes sense...

There are other lifeforms apart from what we physically can see. In the future this will be part of our observation and therefore science. For now, it remains what they call 'a mystery'.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Yes your statement makes sense...

There are other lifeforms apart from what we physically can see. In the future this will be part of our observation and therefore science. For now, it remains what they call 'a mystery'.

Remember the “rods” that were flying all around in certain random photo / video shoots, that they swore were life forms that we barely ever see ? That was interesting.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: 0bserver1

I agree it's a fascinating subject. I also believe there is a link between these creatures and UFOs.

I like the idea that they’re pets or slaves of aliens, maybe placed here deliberately, or perhaps escaped from the aliens.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Shouldn't this whole thread be under cryptozoology?

Maybe crappozoology.
Hey, why isn’t there 3 “o” together in the word zoology ?
It’s pronounced with 4 syllables, yet it’s spelled
zoo + logy, only 3 ……..
It ain’t right.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Agreed. It would be great to live to see this stuff being seriously, widely investigated with new technology.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Assuming for the moment it's an actual thing, I suspect that it's more in line of servant.

Slaves are unreliable, at best. Down right hostile, for some odd reason, at worst.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: Gabara
The one on the left wearing apple earbuds 🤣

For real. If they were so enlightened, I would expect Symbian OS. Not Apple ecosystem.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Surely you mean Simian OS?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
These masks make Todd Standing's Sasquatch look like they were made by Stan Winston in comparison. (RIP Stan)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Did a quick brightness/ contrast on the image.

The highlights look plastic/ rubber, not natural. Reserving comment until I see if the photo posts, other than to say It's a small image to work with.

Gabara and I did a similar edit. And the sizing for the image is larger on ATS than on Photoshop.

I'm calling it masks, as the light is not reflecting what happens on human/ animal skin.
My proof is my own eyes from 26 years of photography, and performance lighting experience.

Coming back to this, I'm confused by the lighting situation.
The lights are low pointing up, over the fence, which makes sense for a set up, but not for normal lighting for human setting. We want to illuminate our surroundings, not the air above us.

This is my lighting designer brain right now- not photography.

I can see a side light situation if there is a low (8 ft or under lighting fixture). But this is actually an up light situation. The lighting focus highlights the bottoms of the features, and does not hit the sides of the face/mask.

I would place the main light source 2- 5 feet in front of the subjects, Pointing up At around a 55- 75 degree angle.

The shot is mildly worms eye. Assuming the height of the subjects around 8-10 ft. The photographer around 6 ft. And the lighting in the 2 to 4 ft range. Just to design the shot.

The towel shadows follow the up lighting theme.
And the main light was likely a few feet to the left of the photograph as we look at it.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sincerelyme

Wish I could give you 50 stars for your first post!
edit on 6/7/2023 by wtbengineer because: to add

edit on 6/7/2023 by wtbengineer because: to edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join