It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Real' Picture of a Bigfoot ("Sasquatch People") by Sasquatch Ontario?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am relatively new to this YouTube channel but Mike Paterson (Sasquatch Ontario) appears an honest man. Peterson's claim of speaking with Bigfoots (what he calls "Sasquatch People") is a bold one, of course. So, judge for yourself. He has just released a clear image of a Sasquatch for the first time, saying only now has he been given permission to do so. He has many videos talking at length about his interactions with Sasquatch, and what he has learned from them.

From his channel description:

My name is Mike Paterson. I've been involved in Sasquatch field research since 2008 with ongoing contact experiences since 2012.

I've learned through first hand experience that Sasquatch truth shatters our current paradigm, a shift in consciousness through contact from an ancient people who at this time in our history are reaching out to those they choose, helping us see the infinite multiverse beyond our limited perception.

I've learned that Sasquatch are inter-dimensional ancient human types that shatter our understanding of reality. I've been given experiences meant to be shared, ongoing encounters that continue to show up in my life. This is new frontier science, an understanding that breaks us free from the enslavement being perpetuated against the human race. Sasquatch truth is mystery and magic that exposes an infinite world of understanding for those open minded to experiencing truth and reality as it is meant to be. Sasquatch contact gives hope for the human race.

According to Peterson, Sasquatch People are multi-dimensional beings, capable of walking between worlds. They can be, essentially, invisible to us. We could accidently pump into one while they are invisible or pass right through them. He says they are highly telepathic, sensitive in general, and concerned for us human beings.

I myself once encountered such a creature. It looked like a bigfoot and walked like one, long arms swinging. It was like a black shadow figure under a bright sun out in the open, and it made no sound as it walked over the gravel along the old train tracks towards me. I was naturally scared but kept walking, half thinking it was a tall man dressed in a very furry coat with some kind of animal mask on...which would have been weird enough, but it was a hot summer afternoon. But before we met, it turned and walked into the bushes--down through a mucky ditch of sorts, through alders and under trees without making a sound. The trees were far apart here, showing the road. I looked all around but he/she had vanished. I walked away assuming I'd encountered a spirit of the woods--until I saw a show on bigfoots one day and realized it looked a lot like what I'd encountered.

So, this is why I'm open minded on this subject. If Peterson's story and evidence are true, this is extraordinary.
edit on 27-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
why are they not moving? you can hear noises like grunting in the back round like it is a video instead of a photo. doesnt look real to me a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I suppose it's possible, but I'm skeptical. They first thing I noticed is the face is identical to a Halloween mask my hubby used to have.
If I hadn't left it sitting near a window where the sun turned it to a distorted mush I'd still have it so I could take a pic.

I have been interested in the shifting between dimensions for some years now. There's a lot about how our reality works that we don't know, and if scientists don't have the answer they just claim it's bunk or folklore or old wives tales.

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

did you make a mistake and put this thread in the paranormal studies sub forum instead of the LOL sub forum?

here is a picture i just took, although they had it mislabeled at the gorilla mask store,

looks pretty damn close,

those are gorilla masks, don't tell me that you really believe those are two bigfeet.

edit on 27-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is a joke right? He says they allowed him to put the photo up in person. A photo he took 3 years a go .when he could have made a video talking to them lol . 💯 Bs a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Look how darn perfect those pearly white teeth are on that thing, far better than mine. How can a Sasquatch afford a good dentist like that?

I know people and some relatives who swore their whole life about seeing these things up in the mountains, and I have heard them before, so they are real enough to me, but this photo seems off.

In some reports people have said they saw the big teeth on these critters, but I have never heard of them looking like hollywood level white's.

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

In your attempt to debunk the OP, I would just like to point out the differences between the two pictures you posted..

The mouth is different.

The cheekbones are different.

The nose is different.

The eyes are different.

The brow is different.

The forehead is different.

The ears are different.

There is literally no features that are the same between the two pictures.

That being said, I would heavily lean towards the OP's picture being entirely fake.

The ones around here look nothing like that.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

just like humans not every gorilla looks the same or bigfeet for that matter will look the same. and yes the nose shape is close enough, the brow ridges are close enough, cheek bones are close enough.

but it was a nice try.
edit on 27-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Looks like they're sitting in a hot tub with the towels ready for when they get out.

To the OP, if you're into good Bigfoot content on YouTube, I recommend BobGymlan's channel.

I'm skeptical of the one in the OP, but that's just me.

Link
edit on 5-27-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Lumenari

just like humans not every gorilla looks the same or bigfeet for that matter will look the same. and yes the nose shape is close enough, the brow ridges are close enough, cheek bones are close enough.

but it was a nice try.

The noses are entirely different... one is concave and the other convex.

One actually has brow ridges... the one you posted does not.

The OP picture has cheek ridges... the picture of the gorilla mask literally doesn't have cheekbones... they are just wrinkles.

We can agree to disagree though... both are fakes.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Could somebody do some photoshop stuff and change the contrast on the pic so we can get a better idea of what we are actually looking at? It looks sharp enough, but dark. I'm currently unable to do it on the PC I am on.
Thanks.
edit on 5 27 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
LOL...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ibb.co...

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
Could somebody do some photoshop stuff and change the contrast on the pic so we can get a better idea of what we are actually looking at? It looks sharp enough, but dark. I'm currently unable to do it on the PC I am on.
Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Did a quick brightness/ contrast on the image.

The highlights look plastic/ rubber, not natural. Reserving comment until I see if the photo posts, other than to say It's a small image to work with.

Gabara and I did a similar edit. And the sizing for the image is larger on ATS than on Photoshop.

I'm calling it masks, as the light is not reflecting what happens on human/ animal skin.
My proof is my own eyes from 26 years of photography, and performance lighting experience.
edit on 27-5-2023 by randomtangentsrme because: I like turtles.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Are you being serious OP? Those are the most comically fake looking gorilla masks I've ever seen. They don't even closely resemble natural flesh or anatomy of ANY living animal they look totally synthetic, shiny, and exaggerated.

I would think even a small child could detect these are cheap, poorly made masks by someone who is not even intending them to look realistic.

I don't know whether to chuckle at your trolling or to sigh deeply if you're actually being serious here.

Look at the gleaming white ears, the shiny plastic face of these elementary school costume masks. Lifeless eyes, stupid looks on their faces that don't resemble any natural expression. LOL come on man
edit on 27-5-2023 by sincerelyme because: Specifically how fake

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The one on the left wearing apple earbuds 🤣

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

The highlights look plastic/ rubber, not natural. Reserving comment until I see if the photo posts, other than to say It's a small image to work with.

Gabara and I did a similar edit. And the sizing for the image is larger on ATS than on Photoshop.

I'm calling it masks, as the light is not reflecting what happens on human/ animal skin.
My proof is my own eyes from 26 years of photography, and performance lighting experience.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gabara

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

There couldn't be sillier dollar store masks ever made, even if the photographer thought to remove the gleaming white Apple earbuds LOL. Based on the towels draped over the lattice I think it's two perverts that peep on neighbors hot tubs and wear stupid masks and then run away so the neighbors can't tell it was Chester and his cousin Joe watching her skinny dip.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I like how they smile for the picture. They're cute

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gabara

Are you suggesting Bigfoot dose not keep up with tech?
They are ahead in tech compared to us. . .

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gabara

For real. If they were so enlightened, I would expect Symbian OS. Not Apple ecosystem.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2023-5-28 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join