It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Euro notes have a satanic design

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: ntech

Daniel 11-2
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Washington DC sure would look Greek to a guy who lived in 500 BC eh?

What possible connection does a completed biblical prophecy have to do with this subject?

The fourth king of Persia, was Xerxes, look it up. He was extremely rich and powerful, and campaigned against the Greeks, or Grecia if you prefer, around 500 BC. You can pick up a history book to confirm, or watch a very fanciful movie called The 300 if you like.There is no hidden meaning in this prophecy, it is very plain and to the point.

Washington DC would not look Greek to a Greek of some 2500 years ago, please explain? Or was that an attempt at sarcasm?

Please don’t quote the Bible if you don’t understand it, I feel that’s dangerous, and misleading to others.

Simple. Bible prophecy can repeat. Also. The prophesies of Daniel specifically state they are END TIME PROPHESIES. The BC era was not the end times. The end times are the 70th week of Daniel 9. NOT the 69 weeks that came before. Therefore there is a probability that all of Daniel's prophesies may have to repeat when the 70th week is about to occur and as it happens.

Now looking at the prophesies of Daniel 8 and 11 you see a disturbing coincidence there. For the first time in thousands of years a powerful nation to the west of old Persia was attacked by 4 kings/nations in old Persia. Said country attacked back and conquered 2 of them. Daniel 8 seems to say that 3 of them need to be conquered. So as of now I'm watching to see if the US goes after Iran. And the 2024 election would be a great time for Biden to attack Iran.

However. One minor detail. There was a fledgling caliphate trying to form in Syria back in the mid teens. And it was crushed by multiple forces including the US Army and Air force. The 3rd nation being conquered part of Daniel 8 may already be considered fulfilled. In which case then we would be watching for the 4 way split of the US at this point.

And one last thing. If I have the 3 days figured out properly of John 2 and Hosea 6-2 then the 1000 year reign of the saints starts in 2033. The Apocalypse is simply running out of time for the preliminaries. WW3 starts in 2026 to 2028. And the US is slated to be part of the kingdom of the north. Well, at least the 4 republics that used to be the US are.

So guys, WAKE UP!!! YOU'RE MISSING THE GAME! And it appears the 2 minute warning of the first half sounded a couple of minutes ago. God is first and ten on the 20 yard line and is predicting a touchdown to end the half.
edit on 27-5-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

Daniel 11-2
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Washington DC sure would look Greek to a guy who lived in 500 BC eh?

What possible connection does a completed biblical prophecy have to do with this subject?

The fourth king of Persia, was Xerxes, look it up. He was extremely rich and powerful, and campaigned against the Greeks, or Grecia if you prefer, around 500 BC. You can pick up a history book to confirm, or watch a very fanciful movie called The 300 if you like.There is no hidden meaning in this prophecy, it is very plain and to the point.

Washington DC would not look Greek to a Greek of some 2500 years ago, please explain? Or was that an attempt at sarcasm?

Please don’t quote the Bible if you don’t understand it, I feel that’s dangerous, and misleading to others.

Simple. Bible prophecy can repeat. Also. The prophesies of Daniel specifically state they are END TIME PROPHESIES. The BC era was not the end times.

Two people I will never argue religion with. JW’s, and people who contradict themselves within the first three sentences.
You I suspect are both.

Saying that, I’m disengaging with you. You can go on believing that you and yours are going to God, and everyone else is going to hell. I may be wrong about the JW thing, but I think the 2033 date in your post gives you away.

One way or the other, we will both find out before too long I think. Good Luck!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Cool prediction... I have one too... 2033 will come and go this acc. will go silent and nothing more will happen...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is not a coincidence. Nice find.
Who knows what 'they' have planned. But I would not be surprised if something big is going to happen. Too much world problems at once do not bode well ... climate problems, war, inflation, covid ... What will be next?

Just for those who think that our real rulers don't use symbolism ...

www.evawaseerst.be...

'We are almost sure that our true leaders will give us a warning. However, they do it subtly through 'accidental' similarities such as the strange references to the disaster of 9-11, also on the dollar bills. They warn us through strange word games or other signs (the winged sun is everywhere) or through numerology. The pyramids are full of numerology. Maybe we have to look out now for the number 666, the number of the beast. If numerologists would see a relation between that number and a coming disaster, that wouldn't bode well -just a thought-. The problem is, we'll never be able to prove anything, because those who try, will quickly end up as conspiracy theorists ... so to speak in a trash can...'

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Cool prediction... I have one too... 2033 will come and go this acc. will go silent and nothing more will happen...

Just saying though. When a end times prophecy goes 4 for 4 on it's predictions then I get worried.

Also this.
Matthew 24
32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

But it turns out the fig tree is Israel. People are so preoccupied with verse 36 they overlook the warning of verses 32,33, and 34. When you see the nation of Israel know the Apocalypse is near. Even at the door. And at 75 years old that generation is starting to pass.
edit on 28-5-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Jehova Witnesses have an impressive list of failed predictions. From 1799 to present.

I had an next door neighbor who was JW. Just before 1975, they sold their house and business and gave away possessions. Presumably to the organization. The reason? They were told the world would end in 1975. How many others were so invested in that prediction, that they lost everything?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Money has always been bursting with occult symbolism and predictions of what the controllers know is coming.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join