It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elite boys get away with murder in Belgium trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I decided to post this in Rants, event though there might be better forums for it, like news or conspiracy. But the events in this thread took place in Belgium, and not many on ATS are interested of the events in that little country, be it conspiracy or not... the events have been in every big newspaper around the world and yet I think for most of you it's the first you hear of it.
But most of all, I'm angry, outraged even!!!
Today, maybe for the first time in my life I'm ashamed to live in this f-ing elite controlled country! And the majority of the working class over here feels exactly the same as I do!
After reading about it in overseas media channels, I realize how the world views us... and that they are not wrong. I was furious when Trump called us a 'hellhole', today I think he was probably right!

This thread is about the Sanda Dia trial. Sanda Dia, the boy who died in a fraternity hazing ritual.
The story is way to long to post here, so I'll provide a link in English that explains it very well, I chose this news site because it is the most accurate in it's facts telling.

This is what happened back in 2018, It's a harsh read...
Hazing ritual Belgium, Sanda Dia

Day one was alcohol feeding until he passed out, they left him at his dorm, but took away all the drinks and sealed the taps so he couldn't drink water.
Day two: they took him to a cabin where he had to dig a ditch and sit in it for hours while they filled it with ice and cold water (middle of December), drinking mixtures made from pet food and mice, swallowing a goldfish and try to puke it up again by drinking large amounts of fish oil, being urinated on, being sh*t on, being humiliated, etc... which eventually led to his dead

So today, 5 years later, the trial is over and all of the 18 accused, 18 sons of Belgian elite, got to hear their sentence.

The prosecution had called for 50 months in prison for all 18 fraternity members, a 8000 euro fine and taking away their civilian rights for 5 years

Instead they got:

While the prosecution had called for them to receive a 50-month prison sentence, all 18 members have been instead ordered to pay a €400 fine to Dia's family and to carry out 300 hours of community service.

All 18 members avoid prison

On top of that, their identities were never made public! There isn't one picture of them where there faces haven't been blurred...
If you really want to you can figure out who they are, there once was a fb group who had published their names, and who their parents were (lawyers, bankers, businessmen, politicians, and you name it!) information from fellow students at the time... of course it was taken down! Officially, their identity is a secret to the public!

Ladies and gentlemen: the sons of the Belgian elite, the future of this country!! WTF!
I can only imagine what threats have been made towards our political landscape from mommy and daddy! How contracts were at risk if their precious baby boy didn't walk free!

Justice is served... the elite still can get away with murder...and money still buys you your freedom
edit on 26-5-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

The case of Ethan Couch back in Texas 2013 sealed the deal for me.
Money literally can shield you from actual crimes.
That kind of thinking is embedded in the ultra rich.
And that case proves it and also explains why they keep doing stupid crap.
So anytime a rich elite is talking about being tough on crime I giggle.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that. This kind of thing is all over the West these days.

Cheers
edit on 26-5-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Pretty standard for the old Satan worshiping european elites

Probably some ritualistic sacrifice, with the most sexual of acts being left off the books.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The case of Ethan Couch back in Texas 2013 sealed the deal for me.
Money literally can shield you from actual crimes.
That kind of thinking is embedded in the ultra rich.
And that case proves it and also explains why they keep doing stupid crap.
So anytime a rich elite is talking about being tough on crime I giggle.

Not just the "ultra rich".

It is a common tradition throughout all socioeconomic levels of virtually every human culture, and has been so throughout the history of human civilization.

Wealthy = Good
Poor = Bad

Where "Good" equates to the "acces to those resources necessary and/or desirable for life". And "Poor" equates to hindered access to such resources.

Unfortunately, it seems, as long as some are perceived as "Wealthy", and others (the rest of us) as "Poor", there will always be those of us "poor" who will seek to gain "wealth" by trying to curry the favor of the wealthy...one way or another.

But, of course, doing so merely enhances, and further builds "their" power over "us".

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They were looking at 2.5 years for torture and murder? And 8000 euro? Your country is soft.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm flagging you because you're right. I give you advice: don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do. As individuals we worry about so much injustice in the world and meanwhile we ruin our own little lives. Sorry ... I stopped fighting it ... call me a coward ... I don't care anymore ... I started living for my family ... F**k the world ...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
They were looking at 2.5 years for torture and murder? And 8000 euro? Your country is soft.

well no

normally for murder you get a life sentence in prison.. that is if you are working class or an immigrant....
If these were fraternity boys with working class parents, they would do jail time!

Now, they don't even get a mention in their criminal record

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
I'm flagging you because you're right. I give you advice: don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do. As individuals we worry about so much injustice in the world and meanwhile we ruin our own little lives. Sorry ... I stopped fighting it ... call me a coward ... I don't care anymore ... I started living for my family ... F**k the world ...

I know exactly what you mean, and this is how most over here start to feel.

That is why everyone just says "yeah, we knew this would happen, we didn't expect it to be different", and that's it. No one is protesting this, everyone sleeps just fine tonight

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is no justice in Belgium.

I don’t mean to be mean, why are the people so placid? From what you have posted it’s an outrageous injustice how that young man’s death has been handled.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I won't read the article as I read too much of description already. That poor boy and his poor family. There are no words. I'm so saddened and disgusted.
And we dare call ourselves (as a species) 'civilized'. Animals would not behave this way. There has never been an instance where any animal did this to another! Even pigs would not do this. Yet we think we are 'above' them. Such a joke.

I want off this planet

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don’t mean to be mean, why are the people so placid? From what you have posted it’s an outrageous injustice how that young man’s death has been handled.

You are not wrong.
Belgians are proud people, and luckily there are more good people then bad ones,
but the richer ones are snobbish
and the elite is as corrupt as it gets... so is every single politician and those with power in the police force, military and so on! Who get's 'justice'? The one with the most money and power!

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I won't read the article as I read too much of description already. That poor boy and his poor family. There are no words. I'm so saddened and disgusted.
And we dare call ourselves (as a species) 'civilized'. Animals would not behave this way. There has never been an instance where any animal did this to another! Even pigs would not do this. Yet we think we are 'above' them. Such a joke.

I want off this planet

right! absolutely right!

I guess it happens everywhere around the world, but I still believe that the people who do things like this, and worse, are a minority. So why is no one stopping it?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Pretty standard for the old Satan worshiping european elites

Probably some ritualistic sacrifice, with the most sexual of acts being left off the books.

Honestly, I have yet to find any proof of a satan worshiping Europe,
also there is nothing that leaked out in this trial that pointed to that, or any sexual abuse. That's all speculation based on nothing

EDIT:
although, there is an official complaint from an animal rights organisation from back in 2013 about this particular fraternity. They said to have video proof of them slaughtering a pig in a 'ritual'... no specifics given
edit on 27-5-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Who get's 'justice'? The one with the most money and power!

But they don’t. In reality they get an exemption from justice.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

not in this case,
but turn the roles around: 18 poor boys torturing an elites kid.... would they get away with the same thing?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Lucifer says "Hi There!"

top topics

join