It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Testing in the US- thoughts from a test dummy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I will start out with, I personally have no proof and I will tell you why- it is satellite based. Very cool stuff though terrifying. There is no need for mental chip implants as far as I can see, the brain apparently can be manipulated with electronic signals. I don't know the details naturally.
Who- mainly US workers at large corporations are the victims, targeted by partnerships of the large corps themselves
What- This satellite is able to both influence the mind for varying lengths of time and also provide medical treatment, as well as create medical conditions. Most of the tests are done while people sleep. Speaking of, they are very good at quickly putting people to sleep.
Where- Across the entire US
Why- Money and pre fda bio research, and worker influence / control
When- A few years now in my case
How- Satellite based, as such there is no evidence of anything except for the medical conditions themselves. Granted I may be attached to a uniquely strong diagnostic based one. You may wonder how I know this- they #ing talk to me 24/7 in shifts. The monitoring folks appear to work 12 hrs shifts and the science and medical folks seem to be on 8 hr shifts with the fun stuff occurring during sleep hours. They seem to be good people and normal, but have a helluva job. They are not happy about this article.

Ask questions as you'd like I will try to reply as I can, thank you

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lucky774

Hi

What article are you referring to?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

whats the biggest control / influence they want over a worker ?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Greed. In my case they made me think I was promised a GT3, 1967 GTX, mustang, more cars, and 3 houses so I worked my tail off thinking I had something to prove even though they made it sound like it was "guaranteed no matter the outcome". And yes I believed every moment of it that all of that was realistic due to a business relationship that I had.

To the other guy, do you really think there are articles about this LOL

My reasoning for doing this- get the message out. I was promised a significant promotion or at least most of the stuff they promised originally, and still sit empty handed and pissed off. I am under no NDA so I can legally speak freely and boy they are ticked. But yeah, TL
R mind control satellites do #ing exist.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Hi

What article are you referring to?

Unfortunately no articles seem to exist, I am doing this in a kind of AMA format, Reddit didn't seem to like the subject matter when I tried over there LOL. Basically, until they 'take care of me in a nice and friendly way' I am leaking details here and there to get the word out

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is an easy and effective solution to this. Get some tin foil and form it into a hat and place it on your head. This will deflect the rays from the satellites that are focusing on you and free from their grasp. I know it worked for me. I'm three years clean now.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Obviously I am not sure of what they do when I am sleeping, but they seem to do the diagnostic stuff then, like various brain functions, nerve tests, turning on or off various things. Honestly it scares me, but I am luckily still here, hence my nickname....

I am just worried about my family, my oldest son gets concussions from HS wrestling and I know they researched the # out of him.

During the day I talk with them, they are usually friendly and professional although they have tested the negative side of things by threatening, harrassing and eventually defaming me by causing me to call 911 to diffuse situations for some damn reason. I am still pissed off about that. Amazingly they aren't threatening me right now lol as I am still negotiating hopefully an end to this stuff one way or another.

I work for a Fortune 10 company. I am not ready to release specifics unless they aren't willing to be nice.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Interestingly I am not bull#ting you. You will see this tech soon, likely military first. It is hard to believe even on this site lol, but I know not everyone will.

Honestly think about it. It is satellite based so there is no trace of wrongdoing or evidence really. Only the conditions they affect internally. They are not afraid of me posting here, just greatly ticked off.
edit on 26-5-2023 by lucky774 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucky774
a reply to: schuyler

Interestingly I am not bull#ting you. You will see this tech soon, likely military first. It is hard to believe even on this site lol, but I know not everyone will.

Honestly think about it. It is satellite based so there is no trace of wrongdoing or evidence really. Only the conditions they affect internally. They are not afraid of me posting here, just greatly ticked off.

Do you have an understanding of how satellites "work"? More specifically, an understanding of orbital mechanics?

If not, you might want to study up on the topic.

It might help put some of your fears to rest....

Or at least, give you some idea as to how (and when) to "protect" yourself.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Very good point, thank you. It may be a 24-7 series of drones or something. I am not sure on this one. It literally is able to follow me wherever I go so that makes sense. The joke is, 'Where I go, they go" 24-7. I can't see it, I can only hear the testing folks conversations so I know they are monitoring or testing on me.

Again, I am a Test Dummy apparently, so this isn't too widespread, yet afaik. But I figure this is the absolute best place to let some of the details out to the public

Any other questions or anything?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
Speaking of protection though, I am unsure of if it is even possible. I have been in basements and underground in general and I'll call it a 'device' because you are right, it may not be a satellite.

The device can somehow connect directly to your brain using certain frequencies or something cool. We communicate directly by the device converting our thoughts into the sound and transmitting it to the inner ear, and apparently they get my full sight as video! It is super cool tech. As it appears the testing folks do not want to negotiate further, I am open to all questions now

edit on 26-5-2023 by lucky774 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As I am all for sharing info at this point, the companies involved are Fortune 5 in the world, United Healthcare Group or more specifically former Change Healthcare unit now part of Optum.

I am sure they perform other 'risk management' services for other companies as well.

In addition to the full video from sight or remote viewing basically, it is able to electronically transfer touch, thoughts, memories, taste, smells, and interestingly pheromones. That last bit is terrifying as if pheromones are able to be transferred electronically that has many implications for apps and tv media. Again, this is all done via a wireless link to something in the brain. Not sure how but man it is cool. Honestly it is all kind of scary when added up.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So, Running with your theory, they could be causing you to type and interact here.

You sound more like a Drone than a test dummy.

And any reply you receive here can be recorded through your video eyes and used against whomever posts the reply.

Care to speculate?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucky774
I will start out with, I personally have no proof and I will tell you why- it is satellite based. Very cool stuff though terrifying. There is no need for mental chip implants as far as I can see, the brain apparently can be manipulated with electronic signals. I don't know the details naturally.
Who- mainly US workers at large corporations are the victims, targeted by partnerships of the large corps themselves
What- This satellite is able to both influence the mind for varying lengths of time and also provide medical treatment, as well as create medical conditions. Most of the tests are done while people sleep. Speaking of, they are very good at quickly putting people to sleep.
Where- Across the entire US
Why- Money and pre fda bio research, and worker influence / control
When- A few years now in my case
How- Satellite based, as such there is no evidence of anything except for the medical conditions themselves. Granted I may be attached to a uniquely strong diagnostic based one. You may wonder how I know this- they #ing talk to me 24/7 in shifts. The monitoring folks appear to work 12 hrs shifts and the science and medical folks seem to be on 8 hr shifts with the fun stuff occurring during sleep hours. They seem to be good people and normal, but have a helluva job. They are not happy about this article.

Ask questions as you'd like I will try to reply as I can, thank you

Ah , OK , Ah , YOU Go First . I'll Just Watch .
edit on 26-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So, Running with your theory, they could be causing you to type and interact here.

You sound more like a Drone than a test dummy.

And any reply you receive here can be recorded through your video eyes and used against whomever posts the reply.

Care to speculate?

LOL it isn't the gov't and that is what worries me. They don't care who is here. Interestingly-er the mind control thing is very real but you are not aware while it goes on- I do not know the details. All I know is they 'put me to sleep' during my #ing work day and I wake up disoriented, drooling, and wondering what happened to 45 mins of my day while I was trying to get some work done. Oh yeah they are also able to control parts of the body while you are aware, which is particularly horrifying to me.

Any other details you'd like to know?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ah , OK , Ah , YOU Go First . I'll Just Watch .

Sounds good! They've already mind controlled for long periods of time my #ing parents, my #ing kids, and I'm not sure about my wife. I am so #ing terrified but there is little to do except to get the word out. The tech is very real and people need to know. If you're ears start popping or you hear odd frequencies all of the sudden, it is possible they are 'listening'. I am being quite serious.

Hell it is funny but they admitted to mind controlling me to put me to sleep on occasion. I hope my boss doesn't watch me during work via the laptop since he'd likely think I'm dying or something silly. I'm told it is mainly the board members using this media for secret communications and VP's on up for the most part.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Who said anything about government?

Have you witnessed those around you being disoriented and drooling whilst having periods of missed time?

You say the voices you hear are good and normal people. Do you have any inkling WHO might be behind these mind altering, body snatching schenanigans?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yep! From what I gather it is a joint partnership between Kaiser Permanente and United Healthcare, a pretty small secret department. What is funny is that since it is still in testing stages, they bring ex prostitutes onto the system. One of the neat features of the 'tool' is it can electronically simulate touch and pheromones. What a better product than getting an expert BJ or HJ from a distance with no fluid transfer? Of course that is one of the commercial side uses of the tool...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just because you do something as a profession doesn’t automatically make you an SME.

I’d be more impressed if you could have a patient perform surgery on themselves remotely.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join