It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis says we must wage a war on the woke ideology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think under the circumstances he is the best possible candidate especially for his stance against the woke ideology and his stance against medical procedures done to children or the dangerous drugs given to them.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: linda72
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think under the circumstances he is the best possible candidate especially for his stance against the woke ideology and his stance against medical procedures done to children or the dangerous drugs given to them.

Yeah , Bill Gates Thinks so to .

Hail Hydra !

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

Sounds like you are in his cheer squad, sounds like you are only here to cheer him on.
Good luck, just the anti woke policy only, is a bit shallow

I personally hope that the average ats member can see through your agenda

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Republican party has mastered the art of scaring people into their way of thinking.

The push to put kids into private schools is simply a ploy to take tax payer dollars and put that money into the hands of private enterprise. And some kickbacks into politicians pockets.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You do know that's a deep fake, right?

*This is comedy - watch until the end.
*This is a deepfake made for comedy purposes

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You do know that's a deep fake, right?

*This is comedy - watch until the end.
*This is a deepfake made for comedy purposes

www.youtube.com...

Is it Though ? The Sentiment of Bill Gates was SPOT ON . Guess it was Just To Over Your Head to Comprehend Little One. Speaking a Truth through a 3rd Party ..........

edit on 30-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Have some integrity!

Putting words in someone's mouth in a deep fake and then calling it "truth" is insulting and ultimate dishonesty, I don't care who it is. If it's a deep fake, like this one was, don't try to pawn it off on ATS as truth.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Have some integrity!

Putting words in someone's mouth in a deep fake and then calling it "truth" is insulting and ultimate dishonesty, I don't care who it is. If it's a deep fake, like this one was, don't try to pawn it off on ATS as truth.

Question - Is Bill Gates a Proponent of Population Control and Reduction ? Does Bill Gates Sound like a Normal Sane Human Being who Feels Empathy for his Fellow Man ? Has Not Bill Gates Pushed MRna Vaccines on the Public Since the FAKE Plandemic Started ? Do You Believe Everything that Bill Gates says as a Gospel Truth ? Answer those Questions and I just Might take you Seriously . If Not , then I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.........

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Oh! LOL
I get it now.

You didn't know that was a deep fake!

HAHA They really got you!
edit on 30-5-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So much for answering the questions I guess

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tough2fool

I guess the real question is, "Why would Bill Gates do a video supporting DeSantis if DeSantis doesn't support those things?" Why would you want to align DeSantis with Bill Gates? Don't you guys like Meatball Ron anymore?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Did you know that in 2020, Governor Ron DeSantis was hosted by Rupert Murdoch, the owner of FOX News, at his luxurious California Ranch in Bel Air?

During this meeting, Murdoch assured DeSantis of FOX News' support for his potential presidential run in 2024. Interestingly, following this event, Murdoch's FOX Corp decided to part ways with their popular host Tucker Carlson, who had a significant following among the Trump-MAGA supporters.

Additionally, FOX News has imposed a subtle restriction on coverage related to President Trump.

Link:👉 REVEALED: Rupert Murdoch Hosted Ron DeSantis at His California Ranch and Told Him FOX News Will Support Him

If you mean by "following this event" three years later, then I wouldn't characterize that as interesting whatsoever. If one brings into context all the Tucker Carlson texts that came out in the Dominion lawsuit, and his employment record of making offensive comments of a racist, bigoted or sexual nature, it seems these have a lot more to do with Tucker's firing from Fox, than Fox's favoring DeSantis. And if you read Tucker's texts, you'd know that he loathes Trump as well; he was just pushing the lies Fox executives want him to push at the time.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Oh! LOL
I get it now.

You didn't know that was a deep fake!

HAHA They really got you! [/quote

Wrong Answer . Of Course it was Fake Audio , but the Point I made in my Previous Post Went Right Over your Head . Bill Gates is a Worthless Piece of Excrement Who Hates You and Everyone Else . Do Try to Keep Up or I Will just have to Ignore You like the " Others " Like You who do not have a Clue,,,,,,,,,,,,

edit on 31-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Dude, this isn't about Bill Gates. It's about you, tripling down on passing off a deep fake video of Bill Gates supposedly supporting Ron DeSantis, as real and "truth" on ATS, then justifying it because you don't like Bill Gates.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Don't you think DeSantis is a really good candidate and probably the most suitable to become the president

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No, I don't think that. I prefer candidates that come out of the gate a little less fascist.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No, I don't think that. I prefer candidates that come out of the gate a little less fascist.

Is he a fascist?! Why?!

He has taken a lot of measures to protect children from bogus diagnoses-drugs-surgeries. Surely a politician with these characteristics cannot be a fascist.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That's a big slimy can of wiggly worms, you're wanting to open.

Let's start here:
Checking 14 characteristics of fascism against the Florida governor’s actions after his recent visit to Utah.

But what is fascism, exactly? And is Ron DeSantis a practitioner?

To answer that question, I turned to Umberto Eco, the great Italian philosopher and novelist (The Name of the Rose). Born in 1932, Eco experienced Mussolini’s fascism first-hand. In his later years, he wrote about this and listed 14 characteristics of fascism. In what follows, I indicate ways they do or don’t apply to DeSantis.

Umberto Eco Makes a List of the 14 Common Features of Fascism

1 The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
2 The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
3 The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
4 Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
5 Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
6 Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
7 The obsession with a plot. “Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged.”
8 The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
9 Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
10 Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
11 Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
12 Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
13 Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
14 Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”

Banning ideas and authors is not a ‘culture war’ – it’s fascism

Ron DeSantis Is a Case Study in the Threat of Fascism in the US

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That's a big slimy can of wiggly worms, you're wanting to open.

Let's start here:
Checking 14 characteristics of fascism against the Florida governor’s actions after his recent visit to Utah.

But what is fascism, exactly? And is Ron DeSantis a practitioner?

To answer that question, I turned to Umberto Eco, the great Italian philosopher and novelist (The Name of the Rose). Born in 1932, Eco experienced Mussolini’s fascism first-hand. In his later years, he wrote about this and listed 14 characteristics of fascism. In what follows, I indicate ways they do or don’t apply to DeSantis.

Umberto Eco Makes a List of the 14 Common Features of Fascism

1 The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
2 The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
3 The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
4 Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
5 Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
6 Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
7 The obsession with a plot. “Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged.”
8 The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
9 Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
10 Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
11 Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
12 Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
13 Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
14 Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”

Banning ideas and authors is not a ‘culture war’ – it’s fascism

Ron DeSantis Is a Case Study in the Threat of Fascism in the US

The woke culture may consider him a fascist and I completely understand this.

But at the same time the woke culture believes dangerous drugs n surgeries are appropriate for children.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

But at the same time the woke culture believes dangerous drugs n surgeries are appropriate for children.

These kinds of decisions should be made by the parents and their family's doctors, not elected politicians.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join