It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benefits of cardio workout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just a few thoughts and wanted to share my experiences with you.

1) Burning calories and in combination with a proper diet help maintaining a healthy weight or even loose weight
2) Increase fitness-stamina-strength-massive benefits for your heart-lungs and other muscles
3) Burning fat. Helps lower cholesterol levels/blood pressure/sugar levels
4) Cardio exercise helps build up a very strong immune system which in turn makes you less susceptible to pathogens
5) Health risk reduction. Aerobic exercise reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes-strokes-some forms of cancer.
6) A lot of mental health benefits associated with aerobic exercise. Reduction of stress and anxiety.
7) People who already have health conditions can manage them much better if aerobic exercise becomes part of their routine.
8) Better sleep and better sex life.

My experience is the feel-great factor when I sweat and complete my task whatever this task is. I do like every type of aerobic exercise and have been training for more than 20 years and my favorite is the stair stepper machine which I honor 3-4 times a week with a good 40-45 minute intense workout.

health.clevelandclinic.org...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sport: weight gain. And by weight fat is meant.
Vaxxed people should first get the injected junk out lest "coincidence" occur.

edit on 26-5-2023 by Gentzen because: Anal punctuation.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda72
Just a few thoughts and wanted to share my experiences with you.

1) Burning calories and in combination with a proper diet help maintaining a healthy weight or even loose weight
2) Increase fitness-stamina-strength-massive benefits for your heart-lungs and other muscles
3) Burning fat. Helps lower cholesterol levels/blood pressure/sugar levels
4) Cardio exercise helps build up a very strong immune system which in turn makes you less susceptible to pathogens
5) Health risk reduction. Aerobic exercise reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes-strokes-some forms of cancer.
6) A lot of mental health benefits associated with aerobic exercise. Reduction of stress and anxiety.
7) People who already have health conditions can manage them much better if aerobic exercise becomes part of their routine.
8) Better sleep and better sex life.

My experience is the feel-great factor when I sweat and complete my task whatever this task is. I do like every type of aerobic exercise and have been training for more than 20 years and my favorite is the stair stepper machine which I honor 3-4 times a week with a good 40-45 minute intense workout.

health.clevelandclinic.org...

Having a table spoon of good honey really helps out before a workout also.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I love honey!

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I love hitting a heavy bag for a solid hour. I get my cardio in with that, plus a full body workout. a reply to: linda72

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

It is great and I highly recommend it.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I pushmow 2 plus acres a week, clean toilets, dishes for ten, cook when i can, cardio will for sure keep u alive, but cant forget slow stretching and meditation, forms are a type of cardio we forget and the benifits are instant..i like looking at oriental writing and trying to mimic the shapes with movement..all those shapes look like movement and technique to me, translating characters to movemsnt and ones entire sphere..u can create a hundred forms from one oriental rune...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sparring practice 2x week and a core strength + cardio class on Tuesday morning. We will also do some cardio at other times at general TKD practice, but sparring always gets the heart rate up.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: linda72

Jumping around and throwing punches at a boxing bag until you drop to your knees is very effective, cant get that type of sweating from anything else.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

All of those and has long term benefits of hugely delaying most of the issues people experience in old age and living longer from balance to osteoperosis and warding off neurological degradation in old age. Lower resting heartrate means living longer.

I find I eat far better and healthier when doing regular cardio and endurance stuff - I cant stomach junk food or alcohol in the later stages of training for a race; love it at any other time though.

Just an all round healthier and having far more energy and attention/focus/clarity of thought feeling.

I play squash, cycle, mountain climb and crazy endurance/army course races but doing anything is better than nothing.

It's far easier to build cardio-fitness by doing sports/activities you enjoy than following a routine you don't enjoy - it's all about and experimenting to find what suits you than following a set plan.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Consuming less calories and working out frequently will make you live longer.

top topics

join