It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine. Get the organs more efficiently.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Propaganda i don´t buy this.

I would believe it unfortunately and its not easy to fake/stage such a video that had being coming out, i wont be posting.
edit on 26-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: JAY1980
It's been pretty well documented for decades now that Ukraine is a huge participant in illegal organ harvesting.
link
Dick Chaney is reported to have had multiple heart transplants. It's a miracle for someone to find 1 compatible heart but ol'dick managed to go through 4. Literally the grinch...

Aside from organ harvesting Ukraine is also a huge participant in human trafficking. Primarily young white European children sent to places in the middle east. I saw a picture once of suspect Ukranian children at a Libyan slave market I'll try and find it again.

Sex trafficking is massive in Ukraine too. Even Japan has quite a large amount of young Ukraine sex workers. They cost more than Japanese hookers because they are white. Seen that with my own eyes.

I had read the reports of what being happening in Eastern Europe so yes you are right.
edit on 26-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Organ harvesting is a big business, in fact, it is a growth industry.

No one wants a Russian liver though....

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Lets not forget there had being an few US Senators who said that they wanted Ukrainians to be fighting to the last Ukrainian.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

One problem with your conspiracy fantasy is that organs are highly perishable and only last few hours outside body You would need to type the donor and them match them with possible receipt ants Then have them prepped for surgery

Organ need to be removed by skilled surgeon under sterile condition - not things normally find in war zone

Reads like rumor started by some whack job - the conspiracy types lap it up without considering the necessary things needed to achieve it

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: anonentity

Organ harvesting is a big business, in fact, it is a growth industry.

No one wants a Russian liver though....

Is that an Example of Eastern European Caucasian Disparagement or What Mr. X ? .Tsk ...Tsk ...
edit on 26-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

So call it a conspiracy theory and it will go away, the only problem most of the conspiracy theories have turned out to be more right than wrong, after all this time. Shouting conspiracy theory isn't working as it once did.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Is that an Example of Eastern European Caucasian Disparagement or What Mr. X ? .Tsk ...Tsk ...

Maybe, but I also know what they drink in gallons...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Maybe, but I also know what they drink in gallons...

Hmm... Name Your Poison . Mines TRUTH .

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Truth like history is from the hands of the victor.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Truth like history is from the hands of the victor.

No , Truth like Everything is a Lie and it is Somewhat Hard to Find it Anywhere in this World Unless you Attempt to Seek it Elsewhere...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Planned Parenthood is great for the transplant business as well, It's all about the money. www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join