It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UN exec. spells it out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This an interesting snippet, we have a former UN executive, whose credentials seem bona fide. Say that the food shortages and the chaos was supposed to kick off in 2020 but a big mistake happened Hillary Clinton missed out on the presidency, so they had to put the date back to 2025. Obviously, the guy thinks the plan is flawed. This seems to be a valid statement from someone in the know, a powerful person who seems to have broken ranks. Georescu was in the Club of Rome, and a Google search confirms it is the man making the statement, whether it's his opinion or he was an insider well up with the play seems to be the relevant question.www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Food shortages happen when Mother Earth says it will happen. Man can not and will not be allowed to predict unless the powers that control us tell us we can not plant. A good example is Sri Lanka faces ‘man-made’ food crisis as farmers stop planting.
edit on 0500000008502023-05-25T03:50:08-05:00500805am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Farmers didn't just stop planting willy nilly.
That small African country is all kinds of messed up at the moment. September should see things ease up a bit over there.
Remember they completely ran out of money.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Excellent video ! Thanks for posting !

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That small African country is all kinds of messed up at the moment. September should see things ease up a bit over there.

Did the Chinese have anything to do with it?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What happened that made him break ranks? These are not small accusations... I hope he is right and some lids are blown off because of this. God damn disgusting politicians and their private interests.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sri Lanka regulated their farmers. They mandated all organic methods. They went from being a net exporter of food and being financially solvent to being a net importer and broke.

It took not even three years before they couldn't even afford to import the fuel needed to keep the economy going.

The Netherlands and Canada are imposing these same farming regs, btw.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I believe it. Numerous fires that destroyed food processing plants. Accidents can and will happen, but c'mon, this was too many for chance. Companies that own GMO seeds that farmers are planting. The push for less and less animal products, the talks of farm confiscation. Then people like Bill Gates buying farm land.

Things just seem off about it all and wouldn't surprise me if these were all connected.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Can you recommend a link about the Sri Lanka info - not doubting the claim just interested in the field as the Nitrogen crisis seems a major threat to civillisation (the whole 'organic is healthier for you' mantra is bunk though).

In the UK using advanced permaculture and beneficial bacteria/fungi is more profitable than using chemical fertiliser but the yeilds are just short - it takes several years to transform land/soil that's been used for intensive/chemical growing to healthy soil that will produce a respectale yield using modern organic means.

Different countries and climates/soil types will obviously have a lot of variation in how suitable organic is for food production.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That small African country (Sri Lanka) is in South East Asia.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So WHY would they WANT food shortages?

What is the goal?

What does WHOMEVER gain?

Logical answers only please.

Evidence-based, logical answers and respectfully not just something some guy on the internet said.

I see a lot of posts about this but nothing that makes sense as to the "plan" and why.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

What is the goal?

What does WHOMEVER gain?

Evidence-based, logical answers and respectfully not just something some guy on the internet said.

I see a lot of posts about this but nothing that makes sense as to the "plan" and why.

Because, when you destroy something you can then, "Build it back better".

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

What is the goal?

What does WHOMEVER gain?

Control. Control the food you control the people.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Huh...I didn't know Sri Lanka was African. lol

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here's hoping the Dutch farmers and Canadian farmers can all stand up to the government and keep their livelihoods.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Even *if* you can transform soil to make it work, why the demand to go wholesale if know it will take years? That is a recipe for disaster.

If it can be done, the shift would seem to be one of slow stages, like a crop rotation cycle in order to minimize global food production and risk widespread famine.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Break people and make them desperate and they turn to anyone who can promise them basics.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

(the whole 'organic is healthier for you' mantra is bunk though).

I find that statement rather surprising when considering the amount of known harmful chemicals in the food chain from farm to table. Many of them are known carcinogens and hormone disrupters, which is a proven fact; no bunk included. 'Forever chemicals' like PFAS would be a good place to start researching.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

You are correct, my mistake.
It was late and I was sleepy.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Did the Chinese have anything to do with it?

Haha actually yes they did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join