It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Is Dying - Eye-opening New Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here's a new documentary by Aaron Gunn, who made "Vancouver is Dying". Full video, free to watch.

If the name sounds familiar, it’s because it’s the follow-up to the highly watched documentary which focused on Vancouver’s issues with drugs and crime, called Vancouver is Dying.

The documentary comes from filmmaker Aaron Gunn, a social commentator who has worked for organizations like BC Proud and the Canadian Taxpayers Federation. Gunn has been getting lots of support from his followers with the release of the new documentary, which was officially released on YouTube on Wednesday.

dailyhive.com...

I hope this video really spreads around. Every Canadian should see it.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Seriously, the world these days we are seeing the slow dying of the inner cities that are crumbling. An example of this is what is happening in this country. Daytime, hit and run crime is rampant. Drugs might be the increase and homeless people can now be seen almost everywhere.
This happens when the leaders betray their fellow citizens. Its about jobs and keep people off of welfare.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I'll get flamed, but what the hell. They need to put out 100% Fentanyl on the street so the drug addicts can get rid of themselves. Dig a big hole and dump them in it and cover them up. All the cities would have to do is clean up the mess left behind. What about loved ones you say? I say they were useless anyway get rid of them. Crime would damn near disappear in 2 weeks. The government didn't make them addicts, you didn't make them addicts - to hell with them.

I know this will never happen, but one can dream...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I'll get flamed, but what the hell. They need to put out 100% Fentanyl on the street so the drug addicts can get rid of themselves. Dig a big hole and dump them in it and cover them up. All the cities would have to do is clean up the mess left behind. What about loved ones you say? I say they were useless anyway get rid of them. Crime would damn near disappear in 2 weeks. The government didn't make them addicts, you didn't make them addicts - to hell with them.

ACTUALLY WHAT YOU SAID IS ALREADY HAPPENING, THE POLITICIANS ARE JUST QUIET ABOUT IT. THE PROBLEM IS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE DYING YET
Text LimeGreen

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What about loved ones you say?

The loved ones are culpable. They let them rot on the streets instead of getting them help whether that is mental care or support to get cleaned up.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

What about loved ones you say?

The loved ones are culpable. They let them rot on the streets instead of getting them help whether that is mental care or support to get cleaned up.

Sometimes hard facts must be spoken. And you said exactly what needed to be said.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Sad to say, but in most of the drug cases, there is no hope of helping most of these people and they would be better off dead. Maybe society should quit trying to intervene and just let them kill themselves. They are living in hell anyway.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Like the title says Canada is dying yet if you think about your own country you will recognize some of the headlines from where you live. WEF

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

One question. How does Trudeau manage to stay in power? Are your elections rigged?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes it seems to be happening in different cities, although some cities bus their immigrants to other cities. Not sure how many Canadians are aware that this is happening in our country as well.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

ACTUALLY WHAT YOU SAID IS ALREADY HAPPENING, THE POLITICIANS ARE JUST QUIET ABOUT IT. THE PROBLEM IS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE DYING YET
Text LimeGreen

Exactly. The criminal elite are using the gov/s to destroy us all individually and culturally. They are attacking our health, unity, our morals, the commercial culture, our economy and personal finances, our privacy, our sense of self/true identity, relationships, ability to have to children, and everything else their think tanks can possibly think of. It is all out Fifth Generation War on the public. They want us to either die, give up and commit suicide, or to become completely dependent on their tools of government. It is leading somewhere darker than any time in recorded history, in my opinion. If it is not stopped.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm sure people of many countries can identify. Like you say, the WEF agenda is playing out almost everywhere.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The talk of the street for May gives a simple solution

Don’t put faith in politics or ANY politician

Only a fool would believe your life can be improved by a politician

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

The talk of the street for May gives a simple solution

Don’t put faith in politics or ANY politician

Only a fool would believe your life can be improved by a politician

you got that right

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Most western cultures have spent successive generations circumventing the process of natural selection. This is the result.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Like the title says Canada is dying yet if you think about your own country you will recognize some of the headlines from where you live. WEF

Exactly the same in the UK Sky, the country is literally falling apart due to the drugs epidemics

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

At this point, Politicians are nothing more than bad actors.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ive lost a lot of friends to drug overdoses and in some cases I agree with you. Not that they were useless but I see it as they got eaten up by an extremely cruel system that makes success so hard its out of reach for any but the most well adjusted. Many were extremely intelligent and knew the system was a pyramid scheme. That said, its also survival of the fittest and they made bad choices.

Through watching a lot of videos on the homeless recently, what gets me is the number of people who were recovered addicts or dealing fairly well with mental illness until the pandemic. Like many others they lost their jobs and security but some of these people say their jobs gave them reason to be sober. Along came the pandemic and the rug was pulled out from under them. No job means no home. Some got government money and that contributed to their addiction.

There are so many older homeless people here living in vans and cars. Many elderly women. They dont cause any trouble but with the inflation and so few houses to rent, they cant find homes.

There is a gradient in this scale of personal responsibility so I wouldnt label all the same as recent circumstances do point to it being at least partially the governments fault.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Did you watch the full documentary? This is not as simple as just leaving the addicts to rot. The rise in drug addiction is a symptom of a deeper problem. In many countries many people are finding them self homeless through no fault of their own. Here in Australia getting a rental for some people is becoming a crisis -- even if people can afford it!

The video goes deeper, allowing these so called "safer" versions of the drugs on the street has also allowed this crap to enter schools to the point where it is becoming a serious problem -- the addicted are getting younger and younger. It's so obvious this is being done to people deliberately. First the trauma of the pandemic, the lockdowns and vaccine mandates, now as people start to break down mentally they have very little places to turn. Now they legalize the use of these drugs and even provide them with a "safer" version, which is proven to be garbage.

If you want to throw them all in a death pit, well better keep expanding that pit -- cause if sh!t doesn't improve in these countries, the people lining up for drugs will get longer. Then of course the government will be more than happy to assist them with voluntary suicide. Depopulation in full swing!

At least towards the end of the doco, Alberta is trying to do something and it's actually a great idea. One of the men interviewed in this doco was a druggie himself, now out there trying to help others. It's very easy to sit there and judge a person's life as worthless when you have no idea what they have been through or who they could become if given another chance.

Edit to add, great vid, OP. Star'n'flag
edit on 25/5/23 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are seeing a lot of hit and run crime in Japan? That is surprising! I did see a fair amount of homeless people in Osaka /Kobe but never heard of day time crime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join