It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Joins The 'Go Broke' Club as Conservative's Boycott Store Over Children's Clothing Range

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It seems that Target might have miscalculated the timing of the neutered population, in bringing out transgender clothing for children. Did they want to get ahead of the competition? They are starting to feel the beer boycott as parents are getting to put it mildly a bit irate about putting this style of fashion in the kids section. Are they anticipating the sperm count to bottom out and everyone will be hormonally the same? hence the fashion shift. Neil Mcoy does a good job at filtering out the BS, and the truth is that there isn't much BS

edit on Mon May 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit to use source title

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Haha! Triggered again.

For counterpoint and different perspectives:

Target’s Pride collection features ‘tuck-friendly’ swimsuits for adults, not kids

Target Removes Some LGBTQ Merchandise From Stores Ahead Of June Pride Month

Trans designer says he’s getting death threats over Target’s Pride collection

Target becomes latest company to suffer backlash for LGBTQ+ support, pulls some Pride month clothing

Target moves Pride displays after “violent” customer backlash

Why is Target pulling some Pride merch? The retailer’s response to hostile backlash, explained

Target said it’s pulling certain items from the Pride collection due to intense and threatening backlash from some customers — which has impacted employees’ sense of safety, the company said. Target said that customers knocked down Pride displays at some stores, angrily approached workers and posted threatening videos on social media from inside the stores.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I wonder what are the telltale signs that a toddler has come out as trans?

I'm sure there's mounds of research, right? Peer reviewed studies perhaps?

NO.

It's the delusional parents who offer their babies to the alter of all things woke.

We used to lock up parents (institutions, not prison) that abused their children through their own mental illnesses but now your children can be your own living Barbie and Ken dolls with interchangeable parts! What fun!!

I found a new word for all of this and it's a bit old fashioned but it rings true like the wetness of water, it's called:

WICKEDNESS.

That's right, but not even in a biblical sense. Just a general, overall wicked agenda. The fact that the 'mills' (clinics, hospitals, centers) are being created to facilitate mass delusion, using children to validate a practically non-existent problem by approving sex reassignment surgery WITHOUT parental involvement is FKN WICKED!!!!

WICKED!!!!

FFS folks, we gotta pull our heads out of our rear ends and draw a clear line against this madness.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Remember easier times when Target had a Transformers section? Your biggest decision was Autobots or Decepticons. Now its only for Decepticons?

It is obviously an agenda. When such a small percentage of the population has such a large hold on television and advertising we need to start looking around and see what the other hand is doing. Our attention is being diverted.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion

Trans designer says he’s getting death threats over Target’s Pride collection

Target said it’s pulling certain items from the Pride collection due to intense and threatening backlash from some customers — which has impacted employees’ sense of safety, the company said.

Yeah there's been backlash, but the true "hold my BudLight" moment is this designer's tying of the "pride" stuff to Satanism - that's backlash guaranteed.

Here's one of the pulled items

"Target says hail Satan" - yeah not spending my money there anymore.

edit on 5 24 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Remember easier times when Target had a Transformers section? Your biggest decision was Autobots or Decepticons. Now its only for Decepticons?

It is obviously an agenda. When such a small percentage of the population has such a large hold on television and advertising we need to start looking around and see what the other hand is doing. Our attention is being diverted.

It's about control.

Remember "wear a mask?"

Now it's "accept guys in dresses as normal".

It's all about control.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Narration voice:

Except, Target does not have a transgender section for toddlers.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
I do not have a religious bone in my body. These sex changes and all of this going on to kids LEGALLY sickens me. It infuriates me. I'm pretty sure that's what TPTB want.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's about control.

Remember "wear a mask?"

2020. The year that moisture condensation on a solid surface became a liberal hoax.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
These sex changes and all of this going on to kids LEGALLY sickens me. It infuriates me. I'm pretty sure that's what TPTB want.

How many kids have had sex changes now, worldwide? Under 18.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

FFS folks, we gotta pull our heads out of our rear ends and draw a clear line against this madness.

I agree... in principle... but in practice, where do we draw that line?

As I see it, we draw the line where someone is being harmed. So, definitely, any effort to medicalize a child, whether through pharmaceuticals or surgery. Also, definitely, all efforts to colonize women's rights -- from single-sex spaces to sports competitions.

I also think we need to draw a sharp line on pronouns and definitions. Confusing the language with misused pronouns and titles, and re-defining words to fit their image, results in serious miscommunications. This miscommunication doesn't really serve anyone well, even those who think it does.

Beyond that, it's no one's business what consenting adults do alone or with other consenting adults.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Narration voice:

Except, Target does not have a transgender section for toddlers.

Yeah
Too bad you actually had to post that.
Interesting the company had to put out a press release about this.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Interesting the company had to put out a press release about this.

Correct. They addressed the fact that it didn't actually happen.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Oh
They really did pull products over this.
They also had the products in the first place.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
These activists are like the LGBTQ+BBQ equivalent of Westboro.

The main difference being that everyone, Christian and gay, hated Westboro, but everyone is supposed to suck up to and love these guys because this is being portrayed as normal culture for transfolk and LGBTQ+BBQ folk.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Just another store that won’t get any of my cash.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Already dont drink butt light.

Already dont shop at target.

Oh what to do, what to do.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Hope ad execs come to their senses and quit trying to mix politics with shopping.
ANY POLITICS

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's about control.

Remember "wear a mask?"

2020. The year that moisture condensation on a solid surface became a liberal hoax.

Yeah, and 99% of the population didn't know how to wear one and actually made things worse.

But you're one of the "Obey'ers" so I guess you're okay with that.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JinMI
Hope ad execs come to their senses and quit trying to mix politics with shopping.
ANY POLITICS

Agreed.

When can we point to Amazon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join