It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oppression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So when they claim there is no God they simply refer to the hostile behavior they oppress with to make you conform to a "normal" based on the ideal image of a atheist neuropsychologist during his coc aine addiction.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Sigmund Freud.

edit on 24-5-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

You may want to edit your post to include a link or some other information. It might get taken down for just having a random freud quote and a madonna song lol

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So when they claim there is a God they simply refer to the hostile behavior they oppress with to make you conform to a "normal" based on the ideal image of a theist neuropsychologist during his cocĀ aine addiction.

see how that works?

It all boils down to the world you want to live in...

One where we ridicule people for their beliefs that are not based on hard facts, or one where we respect and honor all humans equal no matter their brain farts...

The Forrest and how you scream into it comes to mind...

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Uh, here's a not-so-random article about "demonic oppression", because um, yeah.

www.catholic.com...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It's okay, I seem to find how to close the door to some spirits. Not getting "emotionally involved", I know. What do existences and inexistences matter when I only want to buy a butter cake, yes, very much, I know, I was told and all the songs on the radio say so. Perspectives shift from one thing to another like 4 seasons in a day. Ultimately The Wizard of Times or the mathematics of a sea shell brings relief every step monitored.

new topics

top topics

join