It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will you vote in the next presidential elections?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If you cast your vote for Biden, you aren't really voting for Biden. It should be amply obvious to anyone and everyone that he's not really in charge. A vote for him is a vote for faceless, unelected, unaccountable entities behind the scenes. No one even really knows who they are.

If you vote for that, you frighten me.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
2024 will not work out like the Democrats think. People will be voting against Biden like they tried to say people voted against Trump in 2020. Add a third party like Perot did who takes 8-12% of the vote and you will have a Republican president even if Chris Christie was the nominee. This is if your vote actually counted.

The problem. It will never happen. The WORLD went to sleep in 2020 and we all know who won. Stop fooling yourself. Stop listening to the spoon fed propaganda. The US government denied their citizens the right for their vote to 'count'. You have the right to vote but since the loss in 2016 it will always be controlled.

No one will ever convince me that Biden got over 80 million votes. NFW....

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have no issue believing Democrats cheated but I can't deny that Trump's own commission admitted they didn't have evidence of wide spread fraud, lawyers working to prove election fraud for Trump start admitting they don't actually believe wide spread fraud took place, and the leaks from people close to Trump saying Trump admitted he lost in 2020. Yes certain government agencies, government officials, Dem leaning groups (some who wont even admit they are even biased), and social media companies tried to help Biden/Dems that I can't deny but I believe that happens every election. No matter what happened the fact is Biden isn't really all the popular but Republicans ran a candidate who left office with an approval rating of 34%.(avg. of 41% during his term) and winning any election with those numbers is tough.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Approval ratings to me are not accurate. What was accurate? The fact 45 got 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. Obama, who had great ratings, lost almost 5 million during his re-election.

So the argument he was not popular is just...not a good one. Then you look again at numbers and 17 million more people voted for Biden than HRC? No way.

This means almost 30 million more votes were cast in 2020 as opposed to 2016. It is statistically impossible.
edit on Junpm30pmf0000002023-06-02T12:51:24-05:001224 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So the Democrats pulled off this major wide spread conspiracy to win an election but at the same time didn't account that the numbers they were giving were statistically impossible?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No one really seems to care or even points it out. All you hear is how everyone hated Trump. I could see if Trump lost votes, and then Biden picked some up...but 30 million more votes? The number of registered voters only went up 10 million from 2016 to 2020. There was also a large 3rd party vote turnout.

This would all be for another thread, do not want to drift.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It was close enough they didn't need widespread fraud. They needed just enough in the right places.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

But to be fair it was an election during covid where a ton of voters had very few excuses not vote in the election. I've seen people bring up the amounts of votes but it was usually followed by bad information like the US only has 133 million registered voters.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: seagull

If you cast your vote for Biden, you aren't really voting for Biden. It should be amply obvious to anyone and everyone that he's not really in charge. A vote for him is a vote for faceless, unelected, unaccountable entities behind the scenes. No one even really knows who they are.

If you vote for that, you frighten me.

Friday, June 2, 2023

PROGRAMMING ALERT!

President Biden will address the nation from the Oval Office this evening.

He wants to let everyone know how his leadership has kept the U.S. from Defaulting on our Debts, and how HE has added 12 million jobs to the U.S. economy since 1/20/2021.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

7pm Eastern Time - Carried by all Networks, Streaming Services, Airports, Mental Institutions, WH.gov, etc.., in Spanish, Chinese, English, and Jive. Sign language and closed captioned in those languages too!

ALL HAIL THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Galt/d'Anconia

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

To be fair, yes, COVID was a nice excuse for many and I understand but a person who would not vote is not suddenly going to vote because of a virus. This would mean they would need to fill it out and send it in. I could see a slight increase. This would lead to a conversation about how illegal ballots were sent out but again, another thread. It is not amount of the votes but where they went.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: linda72
a reply to: Threadbare

I think DeSantis will make a great president.

But that's my opinion and preference.

" Polling Proves DeSantis ‘Electability’ is a Myth "

" When voters were asked, ” If you knew that in Congress, Ron DeSantis voted three times to cut Social Security benefits, voted twice to cut Medicare benefits and voted to raise the retirement age to 70, knowing what you know about Joe Biden and what you just heard about Ron DeSantis, if the election for President were held today, would you vote for?”

Upon learning this information, 50% of voters answered they would vote for Joe Biden, while only 40 % of voters committed to voting for Ron DeSantis. Notability Biden beats DeSantis by 12% with Hispanics.

Voters were also asked, “If you knew that in Congress, Ron DeSantis voted to replace the current tax system with a 23% national sales tax on most goods and services you buy and raise taxes on 90% of Americans, knowing what you know about Joe Biden and what you just heard about Ron DeSantis, if the election for President were held today, who would you vote for? "

nationalfile.com...

Ah, Might Want to " Rethink " that one ........

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why in the world would you possibly think I'd vote for that vacuum-headed bigot?

If he were the only one running, I wouldn't vote for him. Point a gun at my head, I'd tell ya to pull the trigger. Well, maybe not in that case, but you get my point, I hope?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Mmm…it sounds no good…

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The next election will be the same as all the others in recent years.

We do not vote for the best of the best, we are relegated to choosing the best of the worst candidates.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Not this guy:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Moon

It will be equally full of itself and empty of light as anyone else running.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join