It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Bond Film "Moonraker" the character "Dolly" had dental braces. CERN changed it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Also, I haven't seen it in ages, but isn't he and everyone he talks to supposed to be sitting on a bench on the sidewalk waiting for a bus?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying
...Life is like a box of chocolates...

Yeah, that's a general timeless quote of life being unpredictable, so if his mother used the past tense 'was' when he was young, then life is ok and predictable then? (and present day when he's sitting on the bench)

Plus using 'was' doesn't mesh logically with the second line, as I'll know EXACTLY what I will have gotten.

That line in particular has a very strong secondary memory for me as I was living in St Pete, Florida when that movie came out. Every time I was out driving I would listen to AM radio, Rush Limbaugh's show in particular, and he loved the movie. The whole time it was in the cinema he would quote that line at the beginning of every show.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dolly had braces when the movie came out . Yet the actress now said she never wore them ? Weird , as I can remember calling a girl with braces in my class Dolly and getting a severe ballackiing for it from the teacher.

And as I was getting a row for this behind the teacher a cat had caught a seagull and was tearing it up which caused me to laugh more ,that is how I remember Dolly having braces .

I also remember the song California dreaming having the words BEGAN to pray now it is pretend to pray

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why can't it be that CERN is planting false memories in the minds of the masses as opposed to altering mundane things in the timeline?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Found another video showing braces

Not sure if this clip has been edited, please check for yourself

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969
Someone in the comments said it's fake as the tracking bar doesn't move and it's unlikely that someone conveniently started recording it at that point.

Another couple said that the TV version had braces, but the theatrical version did not.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ummm. NO!

a reply to: bluemooone2

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I remember the braces too. Mandela Effect. A lot of things seemed to change around the year 2000, for me at least.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Saw Moonraker at the theatre when it first came out, as well as on tv later. She absolutely had braces. I remember wondering why they didn't give her the full titaniaum job like Jaws.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm 51. I specifically remember almost everything since I was 2 years old. I have a weird brain...at least my neurosurgeon says so. One of the reasons I remember things is because of ADD type. I fixate on things and remember the dumbest things my whole life. I specifically remember, because I had a hot babysitter as a kid who had sharp canine teeth...I loved them...they looked cool to me...ever since then I have been fixated on smiles. One of the reasons I guess I remember her teeth. I also remember the BerenSTAIN Bears, and all the other supposed Mandela effects. I remember things my parents and siblings don't remember, even things that happened at 1 and 2 years old.

a reply to: CrastneyJPR

edit on 28-5-2023 by inflaymes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That WAS NOT the point. The whole point of why they hit it off was she was perfect but shy, and he wasn't perfect, and she LIKED him!! The director even stated that in his interview.

a reply to: TheLastSaltine

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That's NOT original. The actress has even stated there NEVER WERE BRACES..it was not even ever mentioned!

a reply to: Jcuz1969

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No...she has specifically said there NEVER WERE BRACES...it was not even a idea or ever mentioned. I've already posted the link to that conversation from her.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1.618
She HAS braces in the YT clip... do you have a clip without?

Pay attention 007

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The scene absolutely had Dolly with large braces!
It makes no ironic/comic sense without it!
Remember the Insta-pot bruhaha?
I also recall a passenger airline crashing into a pharmaceutical factory in South America in the 1990's or early 2000's???

I don't think CERN necessarily had anything to do with the shift but more than likely a dilation/refraction caused by incidental dimensional overlap. And it may be happening with increased frequency. And perhaps there are those out there who have learned to manipulate such!

I personally have observed instances of such:
1) One morning in the 90's I walked into a break room at work where a local newspaper was left on a table. The headline referred to an apartment building fire in a nearby town where 2 college students died. I immediately called my wife at home to let her know. I went on with my day and upon arriving home my wife gave me crap about passing on to her bad info regarding the fire. She had talked with one of her friends about it and her friend told her that there was indeed a fire but 3 college students escaped. I immediately went out and bought a paper only to discover it agreed with the revised story line. The next morning I searched everywhere for the paper I had read with no luck.
2) Another instance occurred when I was walking through the living room while my wife was watching a game show that asked the correct version of the Morse Code for "SOS". Since I had been a broadcast engineer for 30 years and came from a time when it was mandatory that we learned the code to become certified I had memorized the code upside down, inside out and backwards. I was STUNNED when the contestant gave what I believed to be an incorrect answer and the MC said that was correct!!! WTH?????
3) The last one I will leave you with has to do with my residence. Prior to my wife and I purchasing the house it had been converted from a septic tank to public sewer but the double kitchen sink still had 2 separate drains; one to what would have been the septic tank and another to gray water and they tied together beneath the kitchen floor. After noticing other glitches (which at some time I will delve into) I went on a search for other consistencies and found that at times the sink has both drains and at others they have been tied together into one tailpiece. I began documenting other minutia that change on days that reality seemed to "slip"

I have rambled much too long and look forward to continued discussion.....

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
she had braces.

also jane goodall is apperently still alive and touring.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
She had braces!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You are correct. I've been studying the Mandela Effect for some time and I've discovered that something CERN does is having an effect, but it is not intentional and not the biggest cause of it. Large space telescopes are just as much to blame.
edit on 12-6-2023 by AwakenWithMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Question. If there wee no braces why would anyone even remember this scene? It's completely unforgettable without the braces. Yet everyone remembers it.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
In the 1990's i was working for an autoparts company. Today my local news had a blurb about Richard Petty mentoring kids locally to help them build a car. I am from a timeline where Richard Petty died during a Nascar Race. The number 9, his car number was on a lot of vehicles, including my ex who had a sticker on her Chevy Caprice. I double checked to make sure that what I remembered was true, and apparently Richard Petty is still very much alive, he is 86 yeara old and retired. I know for a fact at least, I did up til this morning that he died, and they retired his number. I am and never have been a nascar fan. Yet there are things i remember because of the tangental connection of working in the auto parts industry.

There is something truly amiss here.a reply to: astralrocker2001

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join