It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Marines Spot Triangular UFO As Big As Football Field

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
One thing John Greenewald Jr mentioned is that UFO enthusiasts seem to be getting mad at the wrong people. They should be getting mad at Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp for their misleading reporting, leaving out any mention of the military exercise, but instead he says people are getting mad at him and apparently Mick West, for what, telling the truth? The truth which they didn't get from Knapp and Corbell? This does not reflect well on UFOlogy when they get mad at the people who tell them the truth instead of getting mad at the people who mislead everybody.

a reply to: Quadlink
OK I'll lighten up, after I explain that when you post something you didn't write, it's customary (and actually part of the rules of this site) to distinguish between what you wrote yourself and what you are re-posting from other sources more clearly than you did. Some people use quotation marks like "this is something someone else said" but on this site they have ex-tags specifically for that which show up like this:

This is something that someone else said

So that would have made your post easier to understand had you used the ex tags, which are probably better, especially for such a long quote as that.

But yes that's funny that some people have the aliens all figured out (like the author of what you re-posted), when other people like me are still trying to find out if there actually are any aliens visiting earth.

edit on 2023524 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

it looks like the changed there position, in the begging they all looked uniform, by the middle the left size was unevenly spaced..

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a guy is cracking up bc he is assuming aliens have no possible use for light...I mean, thats such a silly position too take. Did you build the ship??

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Great post MM - apparently Jeremy is still running around promoting this story on the corporate media circus circuit.. and still refusing to address some extremely valid points

Really makes one wonder what his agenda actually is and why he appears to have utter contempt for objective journalism.

'The silence is deafening'.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

JG is voicing similar concerns...

NEW information/data. So, as promised, I'll revisit to ensure you all have everything.

And just as suspected, it's even more damning this was all a farce and an attention grab by a podcast.

I wonder how many news outlets that covered this will now do a follow-up with the overwhelming evidence that
@JeremyCorbell and @g_knapp seem to be playing audiences for their own personal gains, and aren't interested in telling you the truth and/or exploring what the full story is?

Regardless of follow up stories by these outlets, I think it's now time to dig in, and explore why these two individuals appear to be obtaining what is likely classified information in some of their "leaks" they've published (MQ-9 footage); why no one seems to care on the side of the government (or do they?); and what the game really is. Because truthseeking/truthtelling sure isn't it.

More soon...

Original Source

Archived Source

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Great post MM - apparently Jeremy is still running around promoting this story on the corporate media circus circuit.. and still refusing to address some extremely valid points
Well Jeremy supposedly did say they couldn't be flares, because witnesses said the event lasted as long as 25 minutes. His longest video is 36 seconds long, so his proof of a 25 minute event is nonexistent, so far. But he claims he has dozens of videos, most not released. I think those flares can last as long as something like 5-7 minutes, but I doubt he has any videos showing the flares longer than 7 minutes, so his 25 minute denial is preposterous without any evidence that the event actually lasted 25 minutes.

Now, could an eyewitness to a 7 minute long event have misperceived the duration to be as long as 25 minutes? Such an occurence can not be ruled out, since research has shown that human perception of time can be grossly distorted, and even moreso during events that are "exciting". But this is part of the reason we need photos and videos which are more relaible than flawed perceptions of eyewitnesses. And I think it's safe to say there are no videos showing those flares burning for 25 minutes.

edit on 2023525 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm rather skeptical of purported foo fighter aerial stories, that seemingly pose as sitting ducks in our atmosphere.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I cant believe that Knapp and Corbell ran with this as an UFO. I zoomed in and could immediately see that this isn't a triangle but individual lights / objects that are simply flying in formation. I put the screen shot into negative and still no geometric connecting shape.

So, did they soil themselves so as to protect something else? I dint listen to John Greenewald Jr. entire video as he sometimes drags on for minutes as this video but from what I heard from him he said its not a UFO either.

Please correct me if I am off base here.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Don't think you're off base at all mate and here's some mainstream coverage with John:

This all seems to be causing lots of mistrust and confusion within UFO research.. and perhaps that's the whole point lol.

Edit: not that there's any lack of FBT cases to report.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well…..the story made it to mainstream media Fox News…..

'UFO' spotted lurking above U.S.' largest Marine base: 'We got aliens'

👽

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This all seems to be causing lots of mistrust and confusion within UFO research.. and perhaps that's the whole point lol.

Yes indeed. I don't think this is actually anything new. Knapp has been telling stories for years. Like how he knows where Lazar's element 115 is buried.

However that old playbook is old and not suitable for purpose when information can travel around the world in seconds. Something I think Knapp is struggling to adapt to and becoming rather irritated with the snipes back at him about his little fibs down the years.

Corbell appears to keep on doubling down and refuse to acknowledge he's wrong even when it's starting him in the face. Probably because he has to.

But they are both part of the same club.

edit on 27/5/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I think you are right on. These people are all professionals. I also believe what Knapp reported in 1989 with Robert Lazar as we have witnessed similar craft here in South Carolina from 2018.

Seems like Uncle Sam's boys shook the bush to make these guys float a fake story. I read the book title "Mind Games" by a former priest Richard Thieme. Here's part of his Bio. Basically by page 50 he says that you must present Facts as Fiction and if you make a misstep you must make yourself look foolish or not trustworthy. Or you will simply disappear.

Richard Thieme
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I've seen A10's dropping flares out of of LAU pods late at night in the distance . They make cross turn breaks . While I dont discount the Phoenix lights, I wonder if someone smarter than me might see these as a geometric shape that was actually a circular turn? Now being it was dayight though makes me wonder. Bombing under flares was common place in Vietnam ,but prcticing duing daylight takes a lot of risk out of timing your turns

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bikolcano
Now being it was dayight though makes me wonder.
What are you talking about? The topic of this thread or something else? The opening post says "The video of the UFO was taken between 8:24 pm and 8:30 pm on April 20, 2021. "

Sunset on April 20 in Twentynine Palms was 7:19pm, so how is that daylight? It's over an hour after sunset.

The famous or infamous flares in Phoenix were dropped even later, that was at approximately 10pm.
The earlier Phoenix sighting of a group of 5-6 planes with squarish wings in a V-formation happened after sunset, maybe around 8:30 depending on location of the witness, but I wouldn't call any of those three events daylight. Some Phoenix witnesses thought the formation of lights was a giant craft sort of like the twentynine Palms event, which is not an unusual misperception, since our minds like to "connect the dots" we see in the sky.

Phoenix lights is explained here:
The Phoenix Lights - Laying To Rest The Myth (Part 1):

edit on 202365 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join