It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black metal, doom, funeral doom music

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
Best music in the word? Made entirely with barre chords?
In 200 years, people will still know Beethoven and Miles Davis.
No one will remember Jello Biafra or Glenn Danzig

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I don't really enjoy punk, but those dudes will be remembered. Just barre chords in black metal? That's it?

Just barre chords in punk rock. Just tremolo picking in black metal. Recorded in a church with so much reverb the sound is just a wash of echoes.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Timber13
[Curious to know where you got your music degree.

Dude just showed up out of nowhere. Established video game designer, virologist, immunologist, construction worker, expert on social issues, musical virtuoso.

Maybe THE top mind of the internet, ever.

But don’t be jealous, I haven’t done it all. I didn’t get a blowie in first grade like you did.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

We’re out there. I don’t know anything about designing games. I don’t know much about construction other than epoxy flooring.
I studied guitar under Tomo Fujita at Berkeley. Had some jazz lessons from Barry Harris, he taught John Coltrane. Got my music degree from a place you’ve never heard of.
You guys are trying to tell Gordon Ramsey that Arby’s is legit food🤣

Yeah, I had you mixed up with someone else. I'm not here to measure dicks, but since you whipped yours out, my musical peepee is still bigger than yours. Gordon Ramsey LOL! Your knowledge of black metal seems to be the Lords of Chaos movie. Mayhem wasn't super talented back then, but they started something wonderful. Their new stuff is hardly black metal, but they are very talented. I have a hard time still calling them Mayhem since only one original member is left.

I'd like to see you duel with Ihsahn from Emperor. He's far more talented than I, but I do have an Emperor cover up on YouTube that he acknowledged, allowed, and tagged their channel with it.

But don’t be jealous, I haven’t done it all. I didn’t get a blowie in first grade like you did.

Bummer.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Obituary, thats a band that sounds fitting for you. it meshes with your funeral theme

top topics

<< 1   >>

join