It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Stories You Were Never Told

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"In the climate of a global pandemic, COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out under emergency use authorization after a much shorter than normal testing period. Millions of people rolled up their sleeves because they were told they were doing their part to end the pandemic. But for some—it didn’t go as expected.
The Unseen Crisis is a feature-length documentary that provides an intimate, uncensored look into the lives of those who live with the debilitating after-effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. It examines the issue of COVID-19 vaccine injury claims in a fresh, honest, and comprehensive manner with expert interviews, whistleblowers’ statements, and government health statistics.

This is a documentary about people, not politics.

The patients in the documentary suffered severe reactions to the shot and their health spiraled out of control. When they reached out to the public health system and pharmaceutical companies for help and support, instead of being acknowledged, cared for, and studied; they were ignored, censored, and called “anti-vaxxers” despite having gotten the shot. These patients are by no means isolated cases. The world is witnessing a growing epidemic of COVID-19 vaccine injuries that can no longer be ignored.

Fortunately, a small community of doctors are bravely trying to unravel the mystery of these injuries and how to treat them. They too were shocked to find themselves shut out of the mainstream medical community, simply for practicing what every doctor is trained to do.

But ultimately, The Unseen Crisis is a story of hope and triumph. In spite of everything, this group has learned to rely on themselves and work together to find relief. Determined, principled, and surprisingly positive, they truly embody the resilient American spirit.

For those suffering in silence, hope begins with having a voice. The “Unseen Crisis” finally gives them one."

rumble.com...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Video not found

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl
Paywall for Epoch Tv

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
Video not found

Try this:

rumble.com...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

"410 - video is not found" on rumble.

The other link goes to a trailer.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I think they might have a real problem if they try another load of mandates. I notice that Mike Tyson isn't the best and apparently, Jaime Fox has gone down with a nasty health problem. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

"410 - video is not found" on rumble.

The other link goes to a trailer.

They keep removing it.

Right now this link works:

rumble.com...

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I think they might have a real problem if they try another load of mandates. I notice that Mike Tyson isn't the best and apparently, Jaime Fox has gone down with a nasty health problem. www.bitchute.com...

This seems to happen a lot lately.

I always need proof before I can be 100% sure of what the problem is.

But I got an idea about what the truth is - like most people in this forum.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
How has this been allowed to happen? Why are these people being ignored? Its so unfair. Goddam pharma companies need to be shut down.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missterious
How has this been allowed to happen? Why are these people being ignored? Its so unfair. Goddam pharma companies need to be shut down.

I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking more severe thoughts than that.........

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
COVID-19 vaccine injury compilation

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am so tired of all the fear we are being bombed with all the time!

It is time for people who wants the truth to win to face their fears - it is the only way we can beat the tyrants!

I feel like some kind of paradox because of the way I look at things from all sides.

Soon I have to make a decision on what I think is most worth fighting for.

new topics

top topics

join