It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Nord Stream bombings probe, German investigators see Ukraine link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

BERLIN — German prosecutors have found "traces" of evidence indicating that Ukrainians may have been involved in the explosions that blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines in September 2022, according to German media reports Tuesday.

Investigators identified a boat that was potentially used for transporting a crew of six people, diving equipment and explosives into the Baltic Sea in early September. Charges were then placed on the pipelines, according to a joint investigation by German public broadcasters ARD and SWR as well as the newspaper Die Zeit.

The German reports said that the yacht had been rented from a company based in Poland that is "apparently owned by two Ukrainians."

In Nord Stream bombings probe, German investigators see Ukraine link

Both Kyiv and Moscow dismiss the German media reports.

Both Kyiv and Moscow dismiss it.
So what's Germany up to? And I'd like to point out, this is not official gov investigation it's a newspaper and 'state media' report, but it seems pretty solid.
And it would make sense, you get attacked, you make sure your allies don't sell you out over cheap gas.
Germany totally would have.
There are big players and big parts of the population still very much pro Russia in Germany. Again and again 'peace initiatives' that amount to nothing less than 'Ukraine has to unconditionally surrender.
So the 'Moscow dismiss...' part might be just to give the in reality pro Russia investigation a neutral look.
It's war. You can't believe anything or anybody.

Except for politico I also didn't see the story anywhere else in English.
This is fishy

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Couldn´t stop laughing last night when they came up with that ridiculous yacht story again.

But who cares anymore, nobody sane believes anything anymore that comes from the german government, the german propganda MSM, german "experts" etc. They all couldn´t have been more wrong than they were since 2020 while being wrong is not correct, they simply lied to often since the Corona and Climate agenda they pushed and push.

The problem is, the german government is the dog on the leash of the USA, ever was since 1945. What must not be true is then simply not true, no matter what the facts say. I am pretty sure that some so called politicians know who the perpetrator was but simply aren´t allowed to p!ss at the dog owners leg via telling the truth about who really is the perpetrator aka "our best friends and partners from the overseas".

If white isn´t allowed right now they simply tell you that white is black then.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Oh no Reichsbürger alert!

lol anyways I'm not sure what the point is of putting out that story?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm guessing the Germans may be at least partly right with their investigation. Ukrainians would have been able to get into poland easily but they may have been trained and supplied by some other group and maybe some retired military or professionals from other countries were involvede too.

Someone blew up that pipeline and I do not see Russia as the ones doing it.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Joetato said he was going to do it! Ive never doubted it was his admin did it.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It was USA!
if the info is real.
then it was set up by the CIA to cover things.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."

I will just leave this.

edit on 22-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: rickymouse

Joetato said he was going to do it! Ive never doubted it was his admin did it.

Joe could have given the money and supplies to do it and could have given authorization to our military to assist in this. The explosives they used probably did not have to be that big and anyone with diving experience and the knowledge could have put them there and activated them later. I do not think it was just the Ukrainians behind this if it actually was them who set the explosives in place.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The problem is, the german government is the dog on the leash of the USA, ever was since 1945.

That's a popular belief in some quarters of Germany, but it isn't true, not since reunification.

Many Germans don't seem to grasp that being part of larger groups of nations (like NATO and EU) bring about a lot of obligations that don't appear particularly advantageous for their country to participate in. But Germany is a, if not THE key power in Europe today, and that implies a lot of responsibilities (some of them costly) that come with such a role. The Americans and British have long realized -- empire (economic in the case of the EU) doesn't pay, it only comes with a lot of costs to obtain sundry privileges from other countries.

None of this is a free ride, no matter how much one wants to simplify the politics.

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Seymour Hersh's Substack article hasn't been even challenged by the US, let alone debunked. (unless you consider that NYT Ukrainian sympathies front piece credible)

Why would anyone (especially Germany) be trying to propose or circulate anything different before addressing and debunking the Hersh Elephant in the Room ... All that can possibly do is stir up the recollections of US involvement ...

Maybe that's the plan but it's an odd way to go about it.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Your article is back from March and since then no one could corroborate the yacht story.

This below is news from a couple of weeks ago.

Link 1 // Link 2

The SS-750 navy ship, which carries a small submarine, was tracked by a Danish patrol boat in the Baltic Sea near the sites of the explosions, according to Danish newspaper Information.

The Danish military confirmed it took 26 photographs of the Russian ship on September 22 last year but said the photos were classified.

The prosecutor leading Sweden's investigation, Mats Ljungqvist, confirmed the existence of the photographs, which were previously unknown to the public.

"This is not new information to us," Ljungqvist told AFP on Friday.

It has previously been reported that various other Russian vessels had been photographed in the area, but this is the first time it has been confirmed that the specific Russian vessel SS-750 was sighted.

"It's incredibly interesting. The SS-750 is a special vessel that is designed precisely for underwater operations," intelligence expert Joakim von Braun told Information.

Nobody knows what really happened. And us normies may never really know. But there is evidence of Russians running an underwater operation above Nord Stream 4 days before the explosions. There are images of their ships. The SS-750 vessel that deploy underwater submersibles was never seen before in that area. Post fact it was tracked leaving base and then turn off its tracker on the way to the location in question.

All of these are far more interesting and likely than the yacht story.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

That's what I was saying above

anyways I'm not sure what the point is of putting out that story?

It's weird

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The yacht theory has the glaring problem that there was no decompression tank onboard, at least as far as I have heard. And it would be necessary for any divers to use one after going to the required depth to set the charges.

top topics

join