It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Policy Exposes Fox News Stances on Woke Ideology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just in case you still harbor any delusions that Fox News Network is anything more than a pretense of conservative values...

Fox News employees are allowed to use bathrooms that align with their gender identity, rather than their biological sex, and permitted to dress in alignment with their preferred gender. They must also be addressed by their preferred name and pronouns in the workplace.

These are just a few of the policies outlined in the company handbook, dated January 2021, a copy of which was shared with The Daily Signal. Fox also offers to help employees come up with a “Workplace Transition Plan” to ease their gender transition at work.

They're as woke as it gets behind the scenes, and becoming more so in front of the camera as well...

In fact...

For the past several years, Fox received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, “the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality.”

Fox spends a fair amount of time criticizing other companies for their woke policies, yet their own policies are as woke as the wokest among them.

Nevertheless, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that, at least in their New York office, they are following the laws (and then some), but their policy handbook applies to all offices nationwide. My point being, it's not an excuse. Fox has the assets to move their headquarters out of Woke City. They are either conservative or they aren't. The truth is they aren't, and haven't been for a long time.

I realize many here were already aware of the smoke and mirrors, but for those reading who aren't, the perpetuation of the illusion hopefully stops here.
Source
edit on 5/22/2023 by Klassified because: oopsies and more oopsies

edit on 5/22/2023 by Klassified because: ditto

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I agree, but still, Fox is the only outlet you will hear news about the border, or news about Joey that isn't toe sucking.
You just need to keep in mind that they are run by the same group that is pushing all this lunacy. And listen to independent sources on other outlets.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You just need to keep in mind that they are run by the same group that is pushing all this lunacy. And listen to independent sources on other outlets.

Granted. Hopefully this will aid in that awareness. At least a little.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes. FoxNews is better than CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, etc., when it comes to exposing immoral and criminal Democrats.

But there is tremendous internal strife, because owner Rupert Murdoch and his family donate to Democrat running for office, like they did JOE BIDEN in 2019/2020. And one of their top Board Members is PAUL RYAN, who is a pro-DeepState former Speaker of the House. A Partial RINO.

Getting rid of Tucker Carlson earlier in the month, and firing the ENTIRE Investigative division this week, is leading Fox News down the path of becoming a network that is filled with scared/paranoid employees who have to search news outlets, or dig into their archives, for stories to report.

Like America, FoxNews is losing its "Identity".

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I agree, but still, Fox is the only outlet you will hear news about the border, or news about Joey that isn't toe sucking.

To me, Fox News is like your best friend sleeping with your wife while telling you she’s being faithful. You may can trust them on most issues but not the most important ones.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

When Fox News was founded, it was touted as "balance" against the left-wing mainstream media, made possible by the FCC dropping the Fairness Doctrine. It was never anything more than controlled opposition.

This was obvious in 2008, when the Birther movement challenged Obama's natural born citizen status. No one -- including and perhaps especially Fox -- wanted to address this. No one -- not Fox, not Rush Limbaugh, no one -- wanted to address the Natural Born Citizenship clause, its origins and definition, and what it meant to Obama's run for presidency, nor what it meant to the nation. Just basic journalism. Who, what, when, where, why and how.

The simple truth is that there is no standing court issued/affirmed legal definition for Natural Born Citizen, it's never been defined or declared in our courts. In the years prior to Obama's run, members of Congress did try to legislate the Natural Born Citizen clause out of existence without success. A court case was never going to be successful and any lawyer worth their salt would have known this.

All of this was newsworthy, and a great opportunity to educate and inform the public about how our Constitution and journalism is supposed to work.

But Fox played dumb, just like everyone else. Every so often they would throw their audience a bone with some comment hinting at the Birther controversy, get their audience all excited and titillated. But they were just playing their role in the game -- controlled opposition. Doesn't matter what they do tell us, if they aren't telling us EVERYTHING we need to know.
edit on 22-5-2023 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Fox is as bad as any of them. So is Newsmax

So is Alex Jones. All controlled.

Thats why the settled the dominion suit .. they are Dominion

They are the willing example of what happens when you question the narrative. So is Alex and so are all the J6 defendants but thy are unwilling
edit on 22-5-2023 by soundsofmadness because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2023 by soundsofmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If they didn't have these policies, they'd likely be sued. The fact that they have policies like these really has no bearing on their content or position on certain topics.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I became a Fox fan during the Clinton email server fiasco. They were at least 95% accurate on their reporting.

Fox news today is vastly different than in 2016.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Good points all, Boa. I could add to it, but it would be redundant.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

If they didn't have these policies, they'd likely be sued.

Maybe not sued, but at least in NY they would be afoul of the law.

The fact that they have policies like these really has no bearing on their content or position on certain topics.

Their content and position clearly show their agreement with those policies, and therefore do have a bearing. IMO.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: soundsofmadness

Thats why the settled the dominion suit .. they are Dominion

"They" are Blackrock and own both Dominion and Fox news

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is not news to anyone FOXNEWS has gone FULL RHINO
DONE WITH THEM..!! Watch as they stab Trump in the back
MORE AND MORE now after what FOX did to Tucker no thanks
Newsmax HAS totally taken over. for me.

You can watch NEWSMAX through any smart tv pretty much for free
or online audio stream 24/7!! No cable required which
is nice.

NEWSMAX allows Michael Savage on
one of the best radio political commentators of
our time next to RUSH. (who before Alex Jones)
was the most banned man on television AND over seas! He is banned
from Britain and other middle EASTERN countries..
Not even Jones is banned in Britain..

Hannity is a OLD SHCOOL COMPANY MAN he will do whatever
the BOSS says he has a good gig going on HE WILL not
rock that boat.. He even told Trump to Succeed the election
in private txt. I love the guy for the past fight
but it is getting sour milk.
edit on 22-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's why you can't trust big media. They are simply playing what they think their audience wants to hear along with various agendas via quid pro quo.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

NewsMax is just mainstream conservative news. They are doing the same thing Fox does but with a more conservative approach.

Another "news" network that plays to their audience with opinionated pundits.

Shouldn't we be advocating for news networks that strive to push out the truth and avoid biases when possible? Why just migrate to another opinionated mainstream news network?

Truth isn't right-wing or left-wing, so why are we allowing blatenly bias left-wing and right-wing stations to tell us the "news"?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
they're just being smart and acting on the trends that indicate old America is about to disappear, that a new America is forming and its very progressive, more so than even Democrats.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

NewsMax is just mainstream conservative news. They are doing the same thing Fox does but with a more conservative approach.

Another "news" network that plays to their audience with opinionated pundits.

Shouldn't we be advocating for news networks that strive to push out the truth and avoid biases when possible? Why just migrate to another opinionated mainstream news network?

Me and MILLIONS more did not WATCH FOX for their (news)
I have plenty of news apps google news ect.
I only watched fox for Tucker recently. Back in the day it was Glen Beck
I watch for Greg Gutfield, Judge Jeanine THEY ARE AMAZING BROADCASTERS!
Hannity and Colmes was great back in the day they did
cross fire CONSERVATIVE vs. LIBERAL debates GOOD ONES
live every night. The libs stances points and debates their principles
are so eroded they can not stand up to one on one debate without melting.
Go watch any other channel will be fine. thanks

edit on 22-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well, Tucker, while i disagreed with him alot, he did have some morals - such as being against wars. He's not as bad as liberals claim him to be.

NewsMax may have some good debates, although not sure if they actually put on any intelligent people with opposing views. However, from what iv'e seen the station is just blatently bias in favor of conservatives.

This is not how journalism should be. We should be advocating for these big news networks to push for honest journalism and not continue to play to their audience and hidden agendas.

You may enjoy NewsMax, and I get it. But, they're apart of our current media problem with everyone getting their news from bias bubbles.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

We should be advocating for these big news networks to push for honest journalism and not continue to play to their audience and hidden agendas.

It will never happen, but I like your thinking.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Dammit, why can't we get a news source that just tells the god-damned facts?

Why do we have to add "gender" into telling the #ing truth?

Facts are facts.

REPORT THEM!

I could give a god-damn about penis/vagina or bathroom policies.

JUST TELL THE TRUTH!

Is that so hard? Is telling the truth, is being honest so damned difficult? Are we a nation of liars?

Because I think we are. A god-damned pathetic nation of liars.

We're fat.
Our children are stupid.
Our politicians are liars and cheats.
Our media is crap.
Our news media is either left or right.

George Washington is probably looking down at us and saying WTF bitches?

WTH did you do???

<<   2 >>

join