It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Farmers Prepare For ANOTHER Battle With The WEF

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
From my understanding , the corrupt Dutch WEF goverment has said they will take the 3000 farm lands, with or without the farmer's consent

And basically Mark van den Oever (voorzitter farmers defence force ) has said they will fight this as if it's a war they're fighting and they will not stop fighting as they have nothing left to lose

I think spreading awareness of these issues online, as much as is possible , should help gather support in the Netherlands for these struggling farmers.
Please help spread this further. If I lived in the Netherlands I would surely get involved personally .

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Isn't it great? Their grand plan is to have fewer global food production hubs.

The same people that have driven the Western world to the brink of global war through constant conflict, violated basic human rights for a low mortality respiratory virus, have allowed infrastructure to collapse nearly unmitigated for decades, oversaw the endless consolidation of global wealth, and have watched with glee as society is ripped apart by their political rhetoric, are going to be responsible for ensuring your food acquisition in foreign lands goes smoothly.

What does this really mean? It means more foreign dependence with passthrough extractions of the money for the politician's friends, family, donors, and others. It means less oversight of production and processing of food, with high likelihood of conditions comparable to slavery. It means more fossil fuel burning for transport. It means greater risk of catastrophic losses to the global food supply due to clustering.

I have watched all manner of things cycle through the "new" concepts of centralization and decentralization. While they push to decentralize energy production to be "green", they are also trying to centralize food production to be "green". It's not about what works, but about changing the system to force spending and alter where the money flows. The reasons need never match the results.

What have I learned from having watched these cycles fail? It matters little how well you claim to have engineered your ship if you intend only to let morons sail it into the rocks and pirates steal all the cargo.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The affected farmers aren't just having their farms stolen from them they are also being banned from ever farming again anywhere in the EU and that rule applies whether they go ahead voluntarily with the sale of the farm or whether it is a compulsory purchase.

Oh and to add insult to injury the price being paid for their farm is 'market value' which will of course have been significantly reduced by the very nature of this scheme.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It´s not only in the Netherlands but the dutch are the only ones who defend themselves right now when it comes to this Great Reset/Green New Deal BS. Or how the criminals themselves call their agenda, the transformation.

I am asking myself why there is always Klaus Schwab portrayed to show the interconnections with the WEF. There should be Kissinger portrayed, the CIA portrayed, Harvard portrayed to show the interconnections. Schwab was only a Harvard graduate, In 1966/1967, he completed an academic year at Harvard Business School, graduating with a Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree. That was the time they recruited him, to later use him to make all that NWO-BS look like grown on European soil.

The head of that monster is war criminal Kissinger and the CIA. And it´s spiritual home, it´s villain castle is Harvard. Schwab is only the silly pr!ck who get´s money to sell his face as a mask for his puppet masters from the overseas.

This all will not end in a good way, the only question is:

Who will be hit worse, the 99% which have more than enough of these evil NWO shenanigans of a few money bags on earth but have to live under their anti-human reign? Or will this lead to an international revolution by the people, with everything that goes with it, including ropes and guillotines, setting an end to the reign of the greedy and corrupt money bags for ever?

As it looks right now, both scenarios are very possible, Because the 99% love to fight each other instead the culprits for all that BS. On te other hand, if you push an animal into a corner and torture it for years, sooner or later it will fight to the bitter end when it doesn´t see any other way out anymore.

It looks like these NWO criminals test different things in different nations. In the Netherlands it´s first and foremost the farmers they try to expropriate. In Germany it´s the private house and land owners. Via the EEG (renewable energy act) and the Gebäudeenergiegesetz (building energy act). I mean, we have the least home ownership rates in the EU and in addition to that the highest rents and taxes. And with their Green Khmer program home owners are forced to replace their old heating systems (gas, oil, wood and what else like pellets etc) with a useless heat pump that needs tons of energy, costs tons of money no average home owner has. All that will push the rents up and make people homeless.

What we witness right now is the biggest heist in history and on earth, executed by a few greedy money bags on earth. With the help of backgrade-free boot-lickers aka villain politicians and there biggest weapon, their propaganda MSM. They simply want it all and we have to be happy about owning nothing anymore.

edit on 22 5 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes ...

Anyone who wasn't aware that the WEF is just another puppet organisation of the US deep state should indeed look into the origin story ... it will open your eyes even further.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Cool. Is that you in the video?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Spam

edit on 5/22/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This all will not end in a good way, the only question is:

Who will be hit worse, the 99% which have more than enough of these evil NWO shenanigans of a few money bags on earth but have to live under their anti-human reign? Or will this lead to an international revolution by the people, with everything that goes with it, including ropes and guillotines, setting an end to the reign of the greedy and corrupt money bags for ever?

I'm pretty sure world planners are several steps ahead of whatever the 'common folk' might come up with to stop any overreach and have already taken steps to protect themselves.

Their main goal right now is depopulation, and it doesn't matter to the elite how it happens; proxy wars, famine, disease, civil war. TPTB are primed, ready and pushing the boundaries on all fronts now.

There are over 6 billion excess humans on the planet according to the Georgia Guidestones. Since they were destroyed on July 6, 2022 policies not conducive to human life seem to have ramped up around the world. Coincidence?

The elite will be fine in their gated, guarded castles. When it gets really bad they're be watching the final mayhem on CCTV from their bunkers.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
No food. No food. The elite go first. Not sure who the elite is, but generally speaking they usually only have book skills to survive in a jungle of starvation. Chances are they don't even know how to bait a worm on a hook.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Not necessarily. Once their nearest peons realize they may next , they will turn against them and join the rebellion.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The WEF made deals with the the government of Netherlands as with a lot of other nations to change the agricultural needs of consumers as what i think to understand. I dont figured out what it all means but here are several documents released openly about the corporation between the Dutch government and WEF.

Rijk soverheid

Its dutch and English text

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
RFK recently did an interview with Kim Iverson where he admits climate change is about depopulation. I was going to make a thread on this as it seems there are many strategies to lower the population and none of them are very "nice."

The farmers need to fight to keep what's theirs and set an example. Weak men have indeed created hard times.
edit on 22-5-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Tha reply to: Ksihkehe

You just witnessed the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world and they aren't done yet. Trump and Biden are both actors working for the benifit of the ruling elite and they have left our world on the brink of total collapse.

Trump allowed Pfizer to fast track their experimental shot that doesn't work and is potentially dangerous.

Biden shut down our economy and oversaw the destruction of small business in America. The Corporations were the only business that could survive.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The elite will control the money, all the corporations, and all the Army's. The common man won't have a choice.

We will be forced out of our current willing servitude into outright slavery to feed them.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
As the Schumann resonance increases the negative comes out stronger for a while.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
From my understanding , the corrupt Dutch WEF goverment has said they will take the 3000 farm lands, with or without the farmer's consent

And basically Mark van den Oever (voorzitter farmers defence force ) has said they will fight this as if it's a war they're fighting and they will not stop fighting as they have nothing left to lose

I think spreading awareness of these issues online, as much as is possible , should help gather support in the Netherlands for these struggling farmers.
Please help spread this further. If I lived in the Netherlands I would surely get involved personally .

You have this whole Dutch farmer scene completely wrong.
The USA exports the most amount agricultural products in the world . Want to guess who exports the second most amount of agricultural goods in the world ? It is the Netherlands who exports the second largest amount of agricultural goods on planet Earth.

www.investopedia.com...

America, India & China have large amounts of land to use as export crops/meat production compared to the tiny Dutch homeland.
Now China has only a small percentage of land that supports agriculture/meat production , so they destroy the environment to squeeze as much out of the land as they can .
India has absolutely horrendous agricultural practices in regards to the environment. So that leaves America & the Netherlands that produce less environmentally damaging agricultural products.
So my question to you is , how can a country as small a the Netherlands be the 2nd largest exporter of agricultural products ? The Dutch farming model is unsustainable & has been warned for over 30 years to slowly start making changes .
Dutch farmers are being payed off very well to stop their modern high output corporate farming models or paid to convert to a more traditional farming method that values quality over quantity.
On what planet do you believe that a country as small as the Netherlands is only second to the USA in agricultural exports & sustain that in any sensible way

Corporate farmers & their greed is the problem not the Dutch government.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ninjatoe

Corporate farmers & their greed is the problem not the Dutch government

Sure and there's no government greed , putting server farms from Facebook and Google on those lands with low taxes and PO Box firms and regular native companies pay full taxes.

Taking those farms with a generous gesture of payment if they leave and sell their land for industrial purposes and corporate housing.

Hand in hand with our nature loving liberals who finally all drive electric cars bikes in the name of carbon gasses, while middle income joe construction worker who needs his diesel to transport his gear and goods to work with can't enter big cities because they apply clean zones through out major cities.

We don't all work from our desks and robots don't come even close in about fifty years what bare hand workers do until this day.

No there's no greed agenda here to see , let's move on...

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoTue, 23 May 2023 16:10:54 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 May 2023 16:10:54 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Corporate farmers & their greed is the problem not the Dutch government

Sure and there's no government greed , putting server farms from Facebook and Google on those lands with low taxes and PO Box firms and regular native companies pay full taxes.

Taking those farms with a generous gesture of payment if they leave and sell their land for industrial purposes and corporate housing.

Hand in hand with our nature loving liberals who finally all drive electric cars bikes in the name of carbon gasses, while middle income joe construction worker who needs his diesel to transport his gear and goods to work with can't enter big cities because they apply clean zones through out major cities.

We don't all work from our desks and robots don't come even close in about fifty years what bare hand workers do until this day.

No there's no greed agenda here to see , let's move on...

The Dutch want to move away from corporate farming & put the farms back into the little people’s hands . Have you followed the farming mess in the Netherlands for the past 25 years ?
Tell me how a country as small as the Netherlands is the 2nd largest exporter of agricultural goods without it being a total corporate takeover of farming ?
The Dutch receive poorer quality for mass quantities & corporate farming wealth.
The Dutch are fighting for their land & you can’t dump that many petrochemical agricultural products on such a small land mass to generating the output they do , and not destroy the land , water & people.
You only see one tenth of the farming issues in the Netherlands & it’s right wing extremism views at that .
I hate the liberals & conservatives equally pal .

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I know bio diversity is a new term we now use ,and sure it could damage the land they produce from but there are ways to change that with more biological acceptable products not Monsanto stuff that is because they started this whole crop growing mess in the first place and now blaming farmers for this sounds a bit idiotic to me?

Some farmers are changing there ways and process their land differently so the biodiversity can still flourish the way it supposed to be .

Yes there are farmers who don't have successor and gladly take that money and stop but those who just started can't find their way between all regulations and fines anymore some literally have used suicide as an option because they couldn't handle it anymore by all fines they got for neglecting the harsh rules.

new topics

top topics

join