It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Really Wrong with AOC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I don't think AOC is corrupt. I think she's a very motivated and zealous, if not overly emotional, Bernie Sanders acolyte. She also happens to be pretty smart and well spoken.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's ok. I haven't kept up with MTG either. Just ascribed her to the nutter column.

I mean, really......none of these ashat clowns are really worth the waste of time.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I really wish you would launch a thread on Loren Bobert. The high school graduate who was impregnated by her since divorced husband while she was a teenager?

Not to be a stinker but I have to correct ya real quick.
Just so you have your facts down.
Lauren Opal Boebert did not graduate high school as you said. She dropped out when she got pregnant. She only got her GED one month before she took her current position due to the requirement...I know a shocker right.....they actually have requirements lol
Anyways just wanted to clear that up.

As far as AOC goes, she creeps me the hell out with her bug eyes and I absolutely do not find her attractive unlike some here. As far as her politics goes, mehh it's a hit and miss. Mostly I agree with her but I can't stand it when politicians put on some fake tear jerking crap. It's embarrassing to even watch and and makes someone in power look weak.
If they had been real then not a single person would be talking about it in the way they do. She doesn't get sympathy from me for that stunt.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Eh, she married a dude who exposed himself to minors in a bowling alley while she was dating him. She espouses family values and Bible quotes, while her son knocked up a 15 year old(it's legal in CO) ,
he just missed a court date for an accident, and she now has been hanging out with some Remnant church rocker dude and just filed for divorce. Meanwhile she had claimed enough gas to drive to the moon and back for her campaign expenses and her husband somehow ended up with a 400,000 "consultant" job.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's ok. I haven't kept up with MTG either. Just ascribed her to the nutter column.

I mean, really......none of these ashat clowns are really worth the waste of time.

I was listening to MTG this week twice. She was questioning someone in Congress, and then later she was announcing impeachments. She sounded reasonable to me. Nothing she said was outrageous, bigoted, racist, crazy, anti-Semitic or otherwise. She says things blunt and to the point and definately conservative POV. But she seems to be growing into her own and doing a good job. She isn't a nutter like they want you to believe.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

en.wikipedia.org...

Justice Democrats is an American progressive political action committee and caucus[4][5][1] founded on January 23, 2017, by two leaders of Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign, Saikat Chakrabarti and Zack Exley, as well as political commentators Kyle Kulinski and Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks.[

She auditioned for this group, as did others in other precincts, to run as their hand-picked candidate.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I was not trying to educate people on all that.
And for good reason lmao.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
A National Divorce?

The election was stolen from Trump.

That is the most correct thing you have said in a while

That it's "crazy sh1t"? Yep.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
She isn't a nutter like they want you to believe.

She is batsh1t f#cking crazy.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
has no business having voting rights

There it is.

A lot of folks in this thread seem to be threatened by AOC. Why? I mean, MTG and Lauren Boebert are 100 times crazier than AOC! Nobody here is writing threads or posting comments saying they should be institutionalized, unable to vote or commenting on their unamerican politics.

Some people can't smell their own S#!

Crazy these days is relative. You're left leaning and don't deny it, so to you, AOC seems relatively sane as you are predisposed to think more like she does anyhow. Of course, MTG and Boebert seem "radical" to you as you're on the left side of the line.

For those of us already leaning right, the situation is reversed. AOC is far left the way those two are far right. They seem less radical to us because we are already closer to them on our inclinations.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

As opposed to Katie what's her bucket who was in a love triangle? Or Klobuchar who abuses her staffers?

There is plenty of crazy in congress and don't even pretend it's only Republicans who own it.

The way you get drug through the mud if you try to run, only crazy people would do it.
edit on 20-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Yea, I don't know; as I said, I don't follow her. I did get the impression that the Leftists and their Government Party don't like her. I guess from my POV it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of her.....nothing's going to change. She can try....but at least as Congress is concerned, there's really no hope of any meaningful change. I sort of see these people as actors on a stage posturing for applause.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're left leaning and don't deny it

Yeah, but I'm not "Bernie Sanders left", which I equate to far left, but more on the moderate side of ANTIFA. AOC, a Bernie acolyte, isn't as radical as MTG or Boebert. MTG and Boebert are extreme MAGA, not moderate at all.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Have the people who elected AOC filed a petition to have her recalled? I ask the same when people complain about George Santos..Diane Feinstein, John Fetterman...and any other elected official in America.

Unless/Until the voters revolt, it is THEIR CONSTITUENT's WILL that they stay in their job. (imo)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In what ways are MTG and Boegert "extreme MAGA"? Is it only because they appose most things you believe?

I get it, they are closer to far right but I wouldn't say extreme right.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A National Divorce?

Jewish space lasers. The election was stolen from Trump.

MTG didn't say Jewish. She said 'Rothschilds'. But you really cant criticize a Jewish person without being labelled.

Also, the Space Laser stuff was started by the crazy blue people in CA during the fires. There are pics of beams coming from the sky igniting fires below. It was a panic thing here that stayed mostly local.

Anything other than this that you think is crazy?

BTW, 75 million people suspect the 2020 election. Many believe it was rigged in a multitude of ways. Its not a fringe notion, its just not a notion you subscribe to. You would if your team wasnt the one that came out on top.
edit on 5/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I say the same thing all the time. They are keeping their constituents happy.

I get that congress should be able to police themselves, including ethics. I think Pelosi, Schiff, and Santos need to be ushered out the door.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Ive already addressed the 'Jewish Space Laser' thing.... do you have another example of why you think she is crazy?

What is the team donkey congresscritter that said Guam would tip over from population growth?

And the one that believes we have been to Mars.

That kind of batsh1t f#cking crazy?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It is So Obvious to me that AOC is Manic Depressive and We All Know Misery Loves Company.........

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

There is a certain celebrity to it, indeed. And Trump has shown us, as long as they are talking about you, positive or negative, you stay relevant. He controls the dialog nearly every single day since he came down the escalator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join