It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Really Wrong with AOC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And what "crazy $#!T" would that be?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: LordAhriman

And what "crazy $#!T" would that be?

A National Divorce?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ok, so I read the article and the first thing that jumped out at me was that it must have been written by someone for whom English is a second language........"AOC Want America to Burn". Uh, no that should be "AOC Wants America to Burn".

For a MSM outlet, that's the most ingenuous article I've ever read. Either they're trying to burnish their 'Centrist" credentials or.......it was a composition of CHATGP. It's utter bs IMHO. No one at MSN thinks like that.

From your link:

The context here is key. At a time when everyone (myself included) was convinced that President Joe Biden was going to listen to his Far Left base, as represented by the likes of AOC, and essentially take the country off the fiscal cliff in a lame attempt to blame Republican obstructionists going into the 2024 election, Biden appears to be “optimistic” about his recent negotiations with McCarthy and the House GOP.

Yea? No.....really? As bloody minded as I may be, I never imagined Biden would take the country off the fiscal cliff in an attempt to blame Republican obstructionists. Taking the US off the fiscal cliff and defaulting on the national debt would be so utter ruinous as to make the 2024 election an entirely moot point and would certainly infuriate even the lackluster, brain dead US population into a "throw the bums out" position....all the bums including the Government Party.

That whole line of logic (illogic) sounds like the rantings of some right-wing nutjob that ChatGP is mimicking. Which is what ChatGP does....as explained by a guest on C2C, ChatGP is just a recording device that then spews out what it's been exposed to as prompted by the "question" asked.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I mean aren't we already there?

You have left and right, red and blue, "liberal snowflakes" and "MAGA Conservatives"

We are already a country divided

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I noticed that also but much of the media is written by trolls attempting to take down the USA. However, I have read, heard and understand AOC. IMO she's a threat the the USA with 15 million twitter followers. So are many republicans and throw Mr. President in the mix.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
A National Divorce?

Jewish space lasers. The election was stolen from Trump.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

AOC just says what the rest of the democrats are too afraid to say.

Plus she has a juicy booty.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Plus she has a juicy booty.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

It's all perception. One could say that all religious are divided. Look at the Catholics and Protestants disavowing each other's faith, the attack on Jews, Muslims, Hindi, etc.

There was never a time that American politics weren't divided.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It's not my job to level out "your" hypocrisy. And by "your", I mean all youse guys that love hating on AOC but ignore MGT and Boebert.

For the record I haven't done much in the way of "hating" on AOC. I see her for what she is; a far left political activist.

I'd submit for your consideration that it's quite possibly the case that no one has really given much thought to MGT or Boebert in a long time. In fact, I'm not sure who you mean by MGT.

But I do think AOC is kinda cute, in a cray cray way that is.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

But that has nothing to do with religion......

Yes, however, back when we were "less divided" they were still fighting for the same cause. Now it's left vs right at all costs.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Guy, the whole US government is a threat to the US, no more so than the Government Party.

Basically, at this point, we're just hostages to fortune.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Sorry. I used to have an MGT! Great car. It should read MTG. Marjorie Taylor Green.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

A National Divorce?

The election was stolen from Trump.

That is the most correct thing you have said in a while

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

But that has nothing to do with religion......

Yes, however, back when we were "less divided" they were still fighting for the same cause. Now it's left vs right at all costs.

No. I'm just using religion as an example. People are as equally divided over religion, even within their own belief systems, just like politics. But we don't worry as much as being divided on how we worship as how we vote.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

A National Divorce?

The election was stolen from Trump.

That is the most correct thing you have said in a while

That's great! I'm going to add his quote to my signature.

"The election was stolen from Trump." - LordAhriman

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The biggest difference, in my honest opinion, is that religion isn't as corrupt as politics.

Yes there are corrupt people in all walks of life. But, it is glaringly obvious that politics, no matter what side you are on, is as corrupt as it gets.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I just might have to join you there

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaterglassNot so AOC. Do your history homework and the Spanish from Spain colonized Mexico and they wiped out the native population of Mexico. Today they are known as Latinos or Hispanic. Want a bigger lesson AOC? Look who colonized Puerto Rico. Just like here in the USA and the native American Indians.

There is probably more going on here than the history books mention.

The Ottoman Empire and their allies the Barbary Pirates may have been involved in something of a race for control of the New World.

It has been kept under wraps because no one wanted Morocco or Turkey claiming the New World but if they were economically exploiting the place in order to commit the invasion of Europe and taking European slaves, then they were at the time a grave existential threat. I have noticed that the Ottoman invasion of Europe reached its peak right around the time European powers were confiscating the New World's gold sources and other resources.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I like her.
She seems really down to earth actually capable to express her views and idealistic.
The world needs people like that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join