It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI dropped 4 probes into HRC and, family’s non-profit ahead of 2016 election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Quadrivium
SMH,
"There's no there, there", all over again.
At this point we need to defund every federal agencie and vote out all Career Politicians.
Everyone, over any agency, should be elected, not appointed.
Congress needs to do their job and stop making departments, committees and sub commitees to do the job they were elected to do.

I would add that nobody in government AND their partners/spouse/children be allowed to also run a non-profit charity on the side or engage in stock trading.

The revolving door between government and big corporations also needs to be closed.

What needs to be done to fix government so it can once again represent the people is obvious to all but the politicians who serve themselves first and foremost.

Oh my gosh!
Yes!
But, it will never happen.
Sadly, we have those on the left, and the right, that are too entrenched in the tribalism mentality.
They give their team/tribe a free pass and only focus on what the other team does wrong.
It is, honestly, one the most moronic things I have ever seen.

Granted, leftists (not liberals) are far worse, but I honestly believe the tribe members on the right would be, if they were as extreme as the leftists.
edit on 19-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You just couldn't make it through a conversation without mentioning you don't like Trump. It's like a sickness to You People. Every conversation has to turn into not liking Trump. I don't care much about Trump either, but J.C., people, it's time to let it go. Yes, we understand, Orange Man Bad. Now, go forth, and I challenge you to go one hour without thinking about Trump. You can do it.

<< 1   >>

join