It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower with terminal cancer answers questions about UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

On the Vets I was thinking of their health care. On UFO's many I have seen are ours. But NOT the orange ones that the OP on 4chan wrote about.

Have you taken a close look at that picture taken from the 2 man submarine of that object in the sea from 2018?

I believe in God but am NOT a bible thumper nor do I wear it on my sleeve.

I will hunt my experiences down to attempt to determine just WTF happened. That's how I made contact with the following whom I consider experts:

On the UFO's and on the Spiritual side I have already been interviewed by John Greenewald Jr. of The Black Vault, Dr. David Hufford PhD Pennsylvania State University, Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University London, UK. Father Robert Morey of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston. A priest and Vatican trained Exorcist. Much of what I have experienced has now been document by professionals as I wanted same documented. Several have already been released in public.

I have enough material to write several books. IMO UFO's do exist. Some are USA owned, some arent.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
The questions are why is this big ship is here, sending out drones. What are they after or looking for?

When they get excited whenever there’s a nuke threat, why don’t they go out and permanently disable every nuke there is? They have the capability if they can travel the stars.

Or maybe they already have and the Governments don’t want us to know, btw when was the last time a nuke was tested that was verified?

Either way I'm happy these things aren't deployed. Just something that came to mind: Putin has frequently stated he considered the use of (tactical) nuclear arms an option in the conflict with Ukrain. However, he has not used them yet, though his situation is quite desperate. Perhaps he has pushed the button repeatedly, but the darned thing did not work
edit on 24-5-2023 by ForteanOrg because: he had an infrequent t in his frequently

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
The questions are why is this big ship is here, sending out drones. What are they after or looking for?

When they get excited whenever there’s a nuke threat, why don’t they go out and permanently disable every nuke there is? They have the capability if they can travel the stars.

Or maybe they already have and the Governments don’t want us to know, btw when was the last time a nuke was tested that was verified?

Disagree. The big question is, why would people believe this so readily?

Not saying he is a liar. But I am definitely open to that hypothesis.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What is a Bible thumper these days? Please explain.
When people say "I'm not a bible thumper" that says to me, "I'm a Christian in name only, I don't really believe the Bible."

I do not know of the picture you speak of. Maybe you could post it here?

I agree. I think most of what is seen is in fact US technology.

And in-line with my previous posts, how was Jesus taken? How will he return?
The Bible says he will return in the air. Does that mean he will float down?
Or, and more likely, will he return on a ship.

So it doesn't go against the Bible to say there are other beings/Angels, and that they are in league with God/Jesus.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

What is a Bible thumper these days? Please explain.

A religious zealot.

ET could be the angels

I do not know of the picture you speak of. Maybe you could post it here?

Open this link and look at the two pictures. So that investigation just falls off the face of the earth?

Link

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Interesting article. I can't make anything from the pictures.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'm atheist.

So -- anytime God gets thrown into the discussion -- it's thread drift to me.

However -- if it's a title -- like General -- in charge of an underwater base -- it becomes relevant.

Ah, yes.

But a commander is a local entity and hence part of - but not God. Perhaps powerful beyond what we can possibly imagine. Perhaps people would see it as a god.

I’m a practicing Catholic so I believe in God.
Yet I’m a huge fan and believer in the idea of many populated planets, and a hierarchy of leadership/ technology / power across space and the universe.
The top guy in that scenario is truly God as expressed in the writings and religious concepts that were established over the last several thousand years.
God, angels, archangels, satan, demons, spirits, the struggles between them ….. expressed in religious terms to the caveman-like masses. They could never grasp the literal tech explanation of things.
God the physical leader of the universe who fights against other physical terrible beings, with love and compassion for the innocent bystanders, is also the God of the Bible.
Most of us have chosen the ethereal, supernatural POV to follow and make sense of such things. But Star Wars / Star Trek / Stargate and 1000 others, give us a neat primer on the other possible POV.
I think they’re one and the same. And both still full of “Great Mysteries” for us to ponder.
edit on 28-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

It is evil to let Evil exist.

God the creator is both good and evil. Just as the words from his mouth did he create the universe….it is words from his mouth that can end evil wherever it exists….yet Evil continues.

It is better to be on God’s good side then on his evil side. This is the moral of the entire Bible.

Imagine what the blissful life of our species would have been, pre-biting the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge….and not to have known Evil.

👽

edit on 29-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

the big rumor/conspiracy in the ufo field was that earth is actually a prison or experiment planet, et just come to observe us.

like a zoo showcase but full of people and other earth stuff

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Absinth3

The link to the original thread has been 404'd - the image is still available, though, thanks.

The last thing the "whistleblower" says is: "I'm not here to convince anyone. You'll notice yourself coming back to things I've said over time on your own as understanding increases".

I wonder if the "whistleblower" (liver cancer patient) knew that another "whistleblower" (David Grusch) would soon be boggling people's minds?

Perhaps just a coincidence that these two whistleblowers (or liars) came out with incredible information in such a brief timeframe. However, I have a gut-feeling they might both be telling the truth.
edit on 6122023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join