It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower with terminal cancer answers questions about UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I came across this over the weekend. Notice ahead of time that this comes from a 4chan post, so take it as fiction, if you like. It is an interesting read all the same.

Apparently the OP is a government employee with certain access to UFOs and information that pertains to his department. He claims to be dying of liver cancer and wanted to let the public in on some of what is going on behind closed doors.

I found it very interesting about his descriptions of an underwater construction facility that manufactures and recycles UFOs for specific utilities.

Anyway, take a read. It's fun even if it is completely made up.

First link is his post and the second is a picture dump of the responses he gave to questions asked from forum users.

boards.4channel.org...

imgur.com...

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Absinth3

Interesting.

But why do all these seem to have the same recurring theme?
Vague answers to questions that really say nothing while saying a lot.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just finish reading that thread, in short he talks about a UFO contructor ship somewhere in the sea that pumps out UFO´s that do scouting work on humans, he thinks they either prevents us from destroying the planet or they are waiting for their buddies to come and take over the planet. Oh and he say Element 115 is what makes UFO´s fly.
edit on 19-5-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hmm ... Part of the suggestion is that this undersea facility will defend itself, can move around the oceans and has been here since 4000BC ...

Here's a stretch of my warped thinking ...
The period 5500-4000BC is referred to as the Ubaid period which centered around southern Mesopotamia:

The Ubaid culture spread north across Mesopotamia, gradually replacing the Halaf culture. Ubaid pottery is also found to the south, along the west coast of the Persian Gulf, perhaps transported there by fishing expeditions. Baked clay figurines, mainly female, decorated with painted or appliqué ornament and lizardlike heads, have been found at a number of Ubaid sites.

sauce

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting view.points.

That would mean the UAPs are built using mostly Earth materials with some exotic sauce slapped on that we know nothing about.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

That would mean the UAPs are built using mostly Earth materials with some exotic sauce slapped on that we know nothing about.

Which matches what Charles Hall said about the ships the Tall Whites build.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Arnie123

Which matches what Charles Hall said about the ships the Tall Whites build.

The Tall White's story fascinates me more than any other.

And seems realistically credible.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This ATS thread from 2018 (posted by PhotonEffect) is about the Bermuda Triangle USO mentioned in one of the user's questions to the whistleblower: Discovery Channel Ship Wreck hunter claims to find Alien USO beneath Bermuda Triangle

edit on 5202023 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Much of what the 4chan whistleblower writes seems plausible to me. He presents a pretty impressive theory (assuming he's making this up) as to why we're seeing all kinds of unidentified objects, why our governments aren't making this public, and why the aliens don't really care if one of their ships crashes. Or why they crash in the first place. Fascinating read, and it could even be true.

Yes, Charles Hall always seemed reliable to me, but - caveat. That seems to be the common trait of many hoaxers: they are charming people.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Then you're naïve to the extreme. He never once goes into any specifics or details which would be able to prove what he said.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Then you're naïve to the extreme. He never once goes into any specifics or details which would be able to prove what he said.

Naïve? I am honoured

But I fail to see how we suddenly got from me stating that his theory seems plausible to me to you arguing that it is not scientific fact

But what type of specific or detail would convince you? He can hardly give you his credentials, even if he really is terminally ill, he will cling on to whatever lifespan he still has, methinks. So, what should he have provided to convince you he was writing the truth? Photos, videos, documents - they all can be faked after all.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: Annee

Much of what the 4chan whistleblower writes seems plausible to me. He presents a pretty impressive theory (assuming he's making this up) as to why we're seeing all kinds of unidentified objects, why our governments aren't making this public, and why the aliens don't really care if one of their ships crashes. Or why they crash in the first place. Fascinating read, and it could even be true.

Yes, Charles Hall always seemed reliable to me, but - caveat. That seems to be the common trait of many hoaxers: they are charming people.

Hey! Well I think the Terra Papers are probably closest to the truth.

I believe the "War in Heaven" was a real war between competing "off planet beings" -- over control of earth. Politics is everywhere.

So -- yeah -- we are a monitored "newbie" planet/civilization.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Make it simple. How many people know about UFOs but cannot physically talk about them. They will know exactly what I'm speaking of. Feel free to IM me...

If people knew what truly was going on, society would collapse.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Interesting. I posted this in another thread but it seems to fit here as well : About five years ago I heard an interview with a guy who the host called Mysterious Peter. He was in the puerto rican air force and saw and followed an object like this. He told his superiors what he saw and they told him he did not see it. He insisted and they put him in an asylum for a while. He was approached by a woman that said she was not human but was from elsewhere. She recruited him as an alien liaison in a base beneath the ocean. So..... just perhaps these are not ours afterall.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Seems like another 4chan larp. I get that some people think that it gives plausible deniability, but if he was terminally ill then wouldn't they care less about being caught and dump info on a site that isn't known for larping (ref qanon)

Whole thing seems like a load of bollocks.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Laughable and some of the folks here thought I was full of bull.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aziel
Seems like another 4chan larp. I get that some people think that it gives plausible deniability, but if he was terminally ill then wouldn't they care less about being caught and dump info on a site that isn't known for larping (ref qanon)

Whole thing seems like a load of bollocks.

As the guy pointed out, he intentionally chose 4chan, as it is an untrustworthy source. That way, he can get it all off his chest without the risk of being taken overly serious and getting the hounds chased on him during his last months.

But actually, even if he made it up, he still provides a model that might just be (partially) true. For example, he explains how it is there is so much variation in unidentified objects: they are all custom build and made for purpose. He also comes up with an explanation why these objects crash: they are like cheap Chinese stuff: low cost, barely good enough. Most of the time they work just fine to complete the mission, then they are simply discarded or recycled. Most of them are probably unmanned drones. Or manned by bio-robots (the grey). So, if one crashes, oh, well, bad luck, make another. Same goes for the poor devils that man some of these vehicles: they seem to be discardable too, so when an object crashes no attempts are made to retrieve the crew. Why should you, it is similar to us sending an ape into space or a dog. Good luck, and perhaps we will see you again..

It is somewhat uncanny that some idiot on 4chan comes up with a model that perfectly fits observation. That simple fact alone has me interested.
edit on 21-5-2023 by ForteanOrg because: he had to opt out an o

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Anyway, take a read. It's fun even if it is completely made up.

IMO this is real and not made up. I will send this link to my 30+ year known Fed "handler" to see if he can detect any unreasonable non fed speak in his responses. I still feel he's the real deal. Then we also have:

A treasure hunter has made an astonishing "unexplained" discovery deep beneath the Bermuda Triangle that he believes could provide the first evidence of an extra-terrestrial visit to Earth hundreds of years ago.

Explorer Darrell Miklos has been using secret maps created by his close friend and famed Nasa astronaut Gordon Cooper to find shipwrecks in the Caribbean.

MY TAKE

Before May 4, 2018 I never witnessed a UFO. To date we have watched dozens. Some will let you video them and some will not. I have seen [4] different craft including the silent black triangle.

One does wonder as I have seen the orange UFO's as he described here over the South Carolina ~ Georgia border. They typically head to the Hartwell, Georgia region and dissipate up into space. The last one was so huge I called my wife outside and it was so brilliant that she was looking at Lake Murray as she thought it was in the water. I videoed that guy but got 20 seconds of me talking to God and dropping F bombs. It was right near us but the camera didn't pick it up so they jammed the Samsung Android as he describes their potential for doing so.

Some are also USA owned.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aziel

Sorry, but I have seen and videoed what he has written about along with several other ATS members who live down here. I can relate to what he is writing.

Assuming that you can read get this book:

The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs

Terry Ray is a certified Field Investigator for the Mutual Unidentified Flying Object Network, known as MUFON. He is a former military pilot and trial lawyer, retired law professor emeritus, and a novelist for Sunbury Press.

On the evening of July 29, 2013 in Ocean City Maryland, Terry witnessed eight large orange orbs flying very low and silently along the beach. They performed maneuvers that no Earth-made aircraft could possibly perform, in complete silence.Terry filed a report of his sighting with MUFON. When he met with his fellow MUFON investigators and related his story, he was met with laughter and told that what he saw was nothing more than candle-lit Chinese lanterns.

As a former military pilot, Terry knew this explanation could not be true and set about to find out what it was he actually saw that night. This led to a year-long, intensive investigation and, ultimately, to the writing of this book. In this book, Terry details the stunning story of the orange orbs that is going on all over the world at this very moment and to a discovery of what could be the biggest event in the history of the human race."The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs" breaks entirely new ground in UFO research and could be the most important book in this field since Erich von Daniken’s, 1968, "Chariots of the Gods."

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This makes no sense. dude says they don't want to expose them self because we are not ready but then also says when a craft is down they say, oh well and never recover it. For something that doesn't want to be known they sure do not care that much if they leave their crashed ships to be discovered.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join