It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving The Sixth Extinction: Are we too late? WF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
You can skip to the 2:50 mark and skip the embedded add for a game sponsor. Anything I write will not do this episode of Why Files justice. Extinction events throughout history are covered which bring us up to present day findings and how science would rather not look at certain things than rock the boat of present day dogma; something that has been discussed here before. Asteroids, HAARP, Galactic events, planet alignments and their implications are all discussed in a way that is interesting at least to me. Enjoy the video

Surviving The Sixth Extinction: Are we too late?

Of all the species that have ever existed on Earth, 99% of them are gone. Most of those were wiped out during what are known as "Mass Extinction Events".

Since life emerged on our planet, there have been five mass extinctions. Sometimes these events last many years. But sometimes a mass extinction can happen very, very suddenly.

Some scientists think we're on the verge of a sixth mass extinction. Others think it's already begun.

But the question everybody asks is: "Is there anything we can do to stop it?"

youtu.be...

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
For some reason, I feel the secret people haven't covered yet is why is the Central America and the Amazon changed about 500 years ago ?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would say that its because people left the area and everything grew back again

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
No we cant stop it.

And us trying to stop/change mother nature the way we do now, will only make it worse for us.

And honestly?
Its deserved.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Given what I'm seeing all the way around, we're too stupid to live. So many voices here claiming we have "evolved", but if that's true, then it's into a niche that leads nowhere.
edit on 19-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

We may get through it using technology but there are no guarantees.

www.globalcitizen.org...

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
When I watch YT videos of stupid people or irresponsible people interacting with the police I realize a sixth extinction is a good thing. Sooner rather than later, in my view.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
When I watch YT videos of stupid people or irresponsible people interacting with the police I realize a sixth extinction is a good thing. Sooner rather than later, in my view.

Population decline is a real thing and, sooner than we think, we will start becoming extinct.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Humans can technically reverse this mass extinction.

What we do is create animal hybrids and mutants to survive the harsher environments and taste better.

99% of all species are dead you say?
Make new ones, duh!

Fire up the crispr, then fire up the fryer.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I love the Why Files.

They look at some really interesting subjects and show both sides of the argument, giving a really balanced view.

They do it with a good dose of humour too... Fear the Crabcat!!

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nik1halo
I love the Why Files.

They look at some really interesting subjects and show both sides of the argument, giving a really balanced view.

They do it with a good dose of humour too... Fear the Crabcat!!

Thoust meanest the Hecklfish one do you not my good man?

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That wouldst be "Sir" Heckelfish to you, my good man!

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Technically, every generation has a mass extension that happens within 90 years of that generation's creation. 99.999% of everyone born before 1981 will be gone within the next 55 years.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I like WF as well and they are usually very accurate with information. Especially when he steps back at the end and explains the reality of items that are untrue or bogus.

This time, he did not do that and left a lot of bogus false theory unchallenged.

I especially did not like all of the false things about HAARP that were brought up, with no debunk at the end. HAARP cannot affect the weather and operates in the ionosphere only, which is a near vacuum. After saying so many false things about HAARP and not leveling the playing field afterward was a mistake and now many people will AGAIN start bringing up all the crazy stuff about HAARP that used to be all over this site.

edit on 20-5-2023 by charlyv because: sp

top topics

join