It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do YOU Feel The FBI Needs to Be Restructured -or- Eliminated -or- Left Alone?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
June 5, 2023

Yesterday, Speaker of the House (House controls the $$$) said a reorganization of the FBI is best.

Listen to what Kevin McCarthy said yesterday, starting at the 9min30mark of the video. The planned $4 Billion FBI Headquarters should be cancelled, and little "community" FBI offices should be built around the country, instead.
Kevin McCarthy should be paid attention to just as seriously as Nancy Pelosi was. He is not as dramatic as she was...No winking, hand waving, mouth twisting)...But Kevin is just as committed to working with his House majority to get things done.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Re-constructed with:

- Heavier oversight
- Extensive vetting of senior officials
- Harsher punishment for nepotistic and criminal offense for those in leadership positions
- A whistleblower protection program with 0 reprisals, and death setence to those who tries to mess with whistleblowers through threats, coersion or violence.
edit on 5/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Re-constructed with:

- Heavier oversight
- Extensive vetting of senior officials
- Harsher punishment for nepotistic and criminal offense for those in leadership positions
- A whistleblower protection program with 0 reprisals, and death setence to those who tries to mess with whistleblowers through threats, coersion or violence.

Good ideas! I would add, removal of existing Senior Officials.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I would approve of that as well!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I would approve of that as well!

June 7, 2023

A "contempt of Congress" vote against FBI Director Christopher Wray is supposed to take place in the House Oversight Committee on Thursday June 8th @ 9am (tomorrow morning). If the majority of members vote for holding Wray in contempt, the entire U.S. House will vote next week.

Here is a summary of how the FBI has resisted the U.S. Congress since the House began uncovering potential Biden family crimes... It describes how we got to where we are today.

WHY FBI Director Wray (and his boss AG Merrick Garland) are in Deep: yated.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
NEW INFO 6.15.2023

FBI Acting strangely regarding the Pipe Bombs placed at 2 D.C. locations on January 5, 2021

FBI now admitting the kitchen timers had a max delay of 1 hour, so they couldn't have been designed to go off on January 6th.

Read this Testimony: twitter.com...

If the FBI was involved in ginning up the Capitol riot, the existence of these non-operative "bombs", would make the potential destruction around D.C. appear more severe than it turned out to be....which wasn't too bad anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Not sure if I’ve shared this on ATS; it’s no secret.

I’m a fairly recently-retired supervisor at one of the three-letter federal agencies that worked frequently with the Eye.

A while back, probably seven to ten years ago, there was informal, unofficial discussion during a hiring panel that I sat on for entry-level support roles. We remarked to one another that we didn’t think the office, or even the region, could justify all of the new hires. The person in charge of the panel said “oh, it’s not new roles with new funds, it’s DoJ money reallocated to bring a bunch of folks from The Eye to this agency.”

Let me explain how the conversation went from there. Within each agency there’s countless levels of employees with all sorts of functions. A large office may even have a large dedicated support staff, such as mail room, supply, admin assistants, secretaries, etc. Contrary to what TV may portray, working for a federal LE agency doesn’t mean everyone there is sworn.

That being said, for those unfamiliar…NCIC entries must be maintained (known as the process of validation) by the original entering agency. It’s a tedious and very detail-oriented task often done by support staff. The rumor mill was that instead of each agency entering warrants into NCIC, the Eye would take that over as their major role. It would become an agency strictly for NCIC records maintenance, “locating” warrants, and arranging transport with the USMS after apprehension. Despite its name, the Eye would be out of the investigation business.

I have no idea what happened to that rumor, we never saw an influx of new or lateral employees from The Eye, and frankly I’m happy to be retired so I don’t care

edit on 15-6-2023 by therainmaker because: Two errors

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
J. Edgar Hoover left a order that on his death,
his secretary was to destroy a lot of files!

Does that sound like you can trust the goverment?
and did they get destroid?
and was Hoover using the infomation?

All the infomation the FBI have now,
are they using it to control goverment and others?

The FBI is far to dangerous to be left alone.
they need ALL the people at the top & mid to be replaced.

Problem is they have info that could take
out 2/3 of goverment and many others.
they would need to storm the FBI with a lot of troops!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

October 31, 2023

Today, FBI Director Christopher Wray said the threat of one or more terrorist attacks in the USA is higher than ever!

But, he offered no comfort or assurance that the FBI will work to prevent such attacks, because...

The culturally Marxist FBI organization does not and will not do anything to block, impede or stop any terrorist attack that comes from an ideologically protected category of personage. This is why past terror attacks were successful, and how FBI supported domestic terror networks like Antifa are able to operate without concern.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... orist-attacks-on-u-s-soil/

It is TREASONOUS that our own Department of Justice and Homeland (Border) Security has left the door open and the stage set for all manner of Terrorists to KILL AMERICANS!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How do you

Durham final 305-page report, he offers a scathing assessment of the FBI’s process in how it launched and carried out the investigation, which was known as “Crossfire Hurricane.”

And

Durham does not recommend any new charges in his final 305-page report.

At the same time?

"Yes we are criminals ... but we're going to let ourselves off with a warning this time" ~ Your government.

edit on 31-10-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
11/8/2023

Before Kevin McCarthy was removed as Speaker, he was going to introduce legislation that would break the pending brand new $1 Billion (at least) FBI Headquarters complex, into "satellite" mini-headquarters, to be placed in 6 Regions of the country.

A plan similar to what the Trump Administration was proposing.

I hope new House Speaker Johnson is continuing that effort!

Also, the crooked FBI personnel at the top need to be purged, and an impeachment inquiry launched against Director Wray.

🚨 Since 2017, Wray has overseen the GET TRUMP and the PROTECT BIDEN campaigns!

IMO - The FBI should stay right where it, is until it's cleaned-up internally.
👍
reason.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join