It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From out of time, into this space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am glad to have joined ATS.

Over the years, a lot of the topics I research lead me to ATS, which seems to be the best site for open discussion on socially decapitated topics.

Thank you Simon for maintaining such a zone of freedom! Perhaps you are an agent from another dimension, sent to Earth to bring forth more information for the benefit of all Living Beings? You've been to area 51 and helped educate the scientists...

After all the time has come for us to dissolve our outmoded ways of thought/belief structures.

Has anyone heard of the second scout ship headed for Earth soon? Second scout after Oumuamua.

Looking forward to further perusal on this site.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: farePortenti

Over the years, a lot of the topics I research lead me to ATS, which seems to be the best site for open discussion on socially decapitated topics.

Thank you Simon for maintaining such a zone of freedom! Perhaps you are an agent from another dimension, sent to Earth to bring forth more information for the benefit of all Living Beings? You've been to area 51 and helped educate the scientists...

After all the time has come for us to dissolve our outmoded ways of thought/belief structures.

Has anyone heard of the second scout ship headed for Earth soon? Second scout after Oumuamua.

No , Not Aliens . Just Teed Off Hu Mons looking for Answers and Letting Off some Political Steam .

WELCOME farePortenti , Greetings and Salutations !

edit on 18-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Let's hope the second scout ship won't end up in the drink like Oumuamua. But soon Oumuamua will be dredged up into the light of day...from out of space into this time.

Welcome.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: farePortenti

Welcome to the site! We're glad you're here.

There's no shortage of Oumuamus theories out there and many can be found right here. Some are interested in it just as a space curiosity, but others have discussed the origins and purpose (if there is one) of it coming through our solar system. Some have said it was just broadcasting a message to the dolphins, or was it cephalopods?

Somebody will probably be right along to offer you some helpful starter links, but there's a lot to look at while you wait. A search for Oumuamua will give you a few threads to explore. I'm not sure if anybody discussed a second object, but it's been a popular topic and I seem to recall at least one theory that it's sending something back to us. Search is up on the right, but ask if you have trouble finding anything.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Gosh darn it.....i really should have reached over and put on my glasses when I awoke from my nap and before grabbing my tablet and catching up on ATS. I just swore to everyone in my family and some close friends that the internet is abuzz with the fact that Bananarama successfully built an intergalactic ship which they were traveling the solar system in. If that doesn't happen by coincidence now sometime tonight, I'm gonna look either really crazy or really stupid to everyone i know come tomorrow morning.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Scout ship? No, it's Gozer the Traveler; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants they chose a new form for him... that of a Giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

Scout ship? No, it's Gozer the Traveler; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants they chose a new form for him... that of a Giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

That is some creative writing, | must say.

edit on q00000016531America/Chicago1515America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's all Dan Akroyd, friend.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It's all Dan Akroyd, friend.

I know from which movie it came, but Dan spoke it he was not the creative writer giving us a treat.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

ah, true, true!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Many things will be brought into the public soon.
Especially noticing how certain systems of control seem to be caught with their pants down!

We should just light the 'cigar' and enjoy it's taste!

I appreciate how you took the space time element 🙂

originally posted by: quintessentone

Let's hope the second scout ship won't end up in the drink like Oumuamua. But soon Oumuamua will be dredged up into the light of day...from out of space into this time.

Welcome.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The theory I heard is that the ship will bring back old masters. Not to mention lifting the veil on the UFO coverups. drboylan.com on Star Visitors

There are many theories on all things. Which electrified cheese do you like best Ksihkehe?

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Welcome to the site! We're glad you're here.

There's no shortage of Oumuamus theories out there and many can be found right here. Some are interested in it just as a space curiosity, but others have discussed the origins and purpose (if there is one) of it coming through our solar system. Some have said it was just broadcasting a message to the dolphins, or was it cephalopods?

Somebody will probably be right along to offer you some helpful starter links, but there's a lot to look at while you wait. A search for Oumuamua will give you a few threads to explore. I'm not sure if anybody discussed a second object, but it's been a popular topic and I seem to recall at least one theory that it's sending something back to us. Search is up on the right, but ask if you have trouble finding anything.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Such an awesome tale! All movies hold truth, just small details changed to portray 'fiction'.

I do like me some Ghost Busters!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Surely if not proven you will lay on the stretching table! All prophets the prove false will be subjected to horrid extinguishing!

Alexandros The Great must never be mistaken!

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Gosh darn it.....i really should have reached over and put on my glasses when I awoke from my nap and before grabbing my tablet and catching up on ATS. I just swore to everyone in my family and some close friends that the internet is abuzz with the fact that Bananarama successfully built an intergalactic ship which they were traveling the solar system in. If that doesn't happen by coincidence now sometime tonight, I'm gonna look either really crazy or really stupid to everyone i know come tomorrow morning.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There there Zanti, all shall be as it should be, including our monkey shenanigans 😀

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , Not Aliens . Just Teed Off Hu Mons looking for Answers and Letting Off some Political Steam .

WELCOME farePortenti , Greetings and Salutations !

new topics

top topics

join