It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car crashes through Vatican city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Details are just coming in. they are claiming the person is unwell.

www.abc.net.au...

MOD NOTE
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu May 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Looks like he gets an ...er...examination
by the Vatican doctors.

A man driving a car at high speed has breached a security gate at the Vatican, reaching a central courtyard of the Apostolic Palace before being arrested.

The man first tried to enter the Vatican at St Ann's Gate, but the Swiss Guard turned him away, the statement said.

He then raced back through the gate at high speed, as well as a second checkpoint near the back of St Peter's Basilica.

A Vatican police officer fired a shot at the car but the man kept speeding ahead until he reached the San Damaso Courtyard, where he was arrested. He was later examined by Vatican doctors.

Its too bad he didn't get farther, obviously he had
something in mind. Even it was just a conspiracy!

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
“You can’t park there Sir!”

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It would've been cool if the Pope hopped into the Pope mobile and chased him down. Justice, Vatican style!

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Hedley Lamar : Qualifications?

Sheriff Bart: Stampeding Cattle

Hedley Lamar: That's not much of a crime

Sherrif Bart : Through the Vatican

Hedley Lamar: Kinky Sign here

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ILLUMINATI? Sorry, but I couldn't help myself thinking of Tom Hank's movie Angels and Demons

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SafetyFirst
ILLUMINATI? Sorry, but I couldn't help myself thinking of Tom Hank's movie Angels and Demons

Uggg. Dan Brown is such a hack. Antimatter containment vessels? That's about where the book started losing me. And only because The DaVinci Code was so entertaining, I even read it. Terrible.

Like M Night Shallamallama and how after The Sixth Sense it has been nothing but diminishing returns.

Now to prevent thread drift..

But you are probably right. It probably is some throwback Illuminati stuff.

The Vatican used to be in the George Soros role in the NWO conspiracy, at least in a few earlier 1990's incarnations. It was them and the World Bank (Now called WEF). Even Pope Francis speaking to the delegation in 2018 failed to keep The Catholic Church as the major player of The NWO. It was determined to insert liberals as the major agenda drivers. Around this time it was mostly stripped of its antisemitism too. That's almost nonexistent in the conspiracy today.

I feel this mutation happened in part to the green movement first, and then solidified by the LGBT movement. Liberal Agenda pretty much inserted itself when it gained the millennial/Gen Z votes to start mattering.

More conservative boogeyman, like those of Catholic Church, for some reason didn't make the leap to the conspiracy when it started centering on rich liberals, child abuse, and a secret war between forces of good and evil played out in government pageantry. By 2015 the 1990's NWO conspiracy had crossed the Q's and discarded the eyes and pyramid symbolism, for the most part.

It's just bizarre The Vatican was mostly scrubbed from the conspiracy given the morphology of the narrative.
edit on 25-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join