It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decorated Veteran and FBI Analyst Whistleblower to Testify at House Judiciary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

That's funny. I've watched members spin and flip multiple times in one afternoon when hit with links that show a claim they've made is incorrect. And a hint. It's not the liberals.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
So you do think it is all ok then?

Good to know.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Matt Gaetz plays shocking video of FBI whistleblower, and alleges 'Political Capture' of FBI.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This article covers some of the information that came out in today's hearing, some related issues, and points to evidence that the FBI is protecting imbedded assets from Jan. 6th.

It's behind a paywall for me but I was able to listen to it.

www.theepochtimes.com... ningnoe&src_goodeveningnoe&utm_campaign=gv-2023-05-18&src_cmp=gv-2023-05-18&utm_medium=email&est=xZNetal6M3waQDTYEixT4yW8%2FLdgyaMWtfTuL5eztv0cd97OhvP o9i7u28Jh75gDWrXfH%2Bk%3D

Basically, the FBI in DC wouldn't hand over the footage to the Boston field office because they didn't want human assets, that they might of had imbedded within the protesters, being identified. We are to rest assure that none of them did anything wrong.

Okay if that's true, how would people not doing anything thing wrong, lead to them being identified? Seems to me that law enforcement and oversight groups would only want to identify people up to no good from that footage.

edit on 18-5-2023 by IndieA because: Clarification

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
35 minutes into the full video. SHOCKING corruption being exposed here. Gross corruption and politicization of the organization. Pettiness and belittling of conservatives in the FBI by leaders and peers. Utterly shameful, pathetic and--needless to say--unprofessional. The truth coming out is the best hope for change. These men are doing the country a great service by speaking out.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Rep. Linda Sanchez is a terrible human being. Trying to link a whistleblower to an account that is not his, asking him to explain that person's statements even after restating that it was not his statement. How desperate and how shameless of Sanchez.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Rep. Linda Sanchez is a terrible human being. Trying to link a whistleblower to an account that is not his, asking him to explain that person's statements even after restating that it was not his statement. How desperate and how shameless of Sanchez.

www.foxnews.com...

Oh wow! I missed that part.

Is your account @MarcusA97050645?

OMG. Just another example of weaponization, this one from an elected official belonging to a political party.

Reminds me of some of the things I witnessed during some election hearings.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

And The Congresswoman is all ready to make life decisions for millions of people. Think about THAT voters !!!! 🤩

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I found it interesting that Mr. Friend said that the FBI had officially cutting back on investigating child abuse cases, but ramped up investigating domestic terrorist cases.

However, that on the local level and in the real world, it made more sense to his supervisor to investigate the child abuse that actually existed. I wonder if Mr. Friend's old supervisor will be next to be retaliated against.

As someone who has been living near where Mr. Friend had been working, child abuse and trafficking have been on the rise. Now I feel like that could be at least partially because the FBI is more concerned about patriots, Catholics, responsible gun owners, people who want government accountability, election integrity advocates, conservatives, people who support and defend The Construction, parents, ect., than they are about people who are doing horrible things to children.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Yes, shameful indeed.
edit on 19-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Sure. Brett Gloss.

A third FBI employee, a special agent who did not testify before the committee, had his security clearance revoked because he was on the restricted grounds of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 but lied about his conduct

He was caught in the lie when presented with photos of himself.

Link

so he wasn't one of the three who testified. got it.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I decided to watch the full 3 hours of this hearing after I saw an uninformative news story headlining “Jim Jordan hearing descends into chaos.”

I couldn’t tell what the hearing was about, based on the news story, but seeing in the full context, the shouting match started around the time it was confirmed by the suspended FBI analyst agent Allen there were undercover FBI agents at the January 6 protest. Allen said FBI director Wray was lying about that.

I decided to research what Wray said and it was more like “implying that FBI agents orchestrated January 6 mayhem is categorically false”

So technically Wray may not have lied explicitly, but he omitted truth, that there were FBI agents working undercover at the Jan 6th protests. Although it doesn’t seem FBI agents were exactly agent provocateurs, one might wonder if some of them in the ranks knew about these kinds of activities, and how much information are they withholding in regards to this.

It makes the FBI and Democrats look guilty to persecute these 3 agents mercilessly, because they were critical of the FBI’s Jan 6 policies. It’s the Total opposite of polite gentlemen like behavior.
edit on 19-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
DEMOCRATS HATE WHISTLE BLOWERS WHO TESTIFY AGAINST THE AGENCY THAT KILLED John F. Kennedy and HATED Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yet Democrats blasted Senator Rand Paul for "outing" the bullsh'it whistle blower Adam Schiff dug up to impeach President Trump.

Senator Rand Paul Reads the name ERIC CIARAMELLA in open forum!!!

GASP!!: www.politico.com...

CIARAMELLA and ALEXANDER VINDMAN, along with ADAM SCHIFF...CONSPIRED to impeach President Trump for asking Zelenskyy to investigate former Vice President JOE BIDEN.

THEY MUST NOT BE LET OFF THE HOOK!!

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

The only thing Democrats seem to care about during these hearings is to attack witnesses, which speaks volumes to what party is genuinely interested in a healthy functioning actual democratic republic where the the governing powers are required to be seperated.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Posted in the wrong thread.
edit on 24-5-2023 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Confirmed 6.2.2023

ESTABLISHED SOURCES who LOVE OUR COUNTRY are coming forward.

Example 1: www.foxnews.com...

Just think, these sources told President Trump that Joe Biden was up to no good. He got impeached by DemocRATS for daring to ask officials to investigate Joe Biden!

Grrrrrr

top topics

<< 1   >>

join