It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Knew the Proper Protocol for Declassifying Records

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: JinMI

The Clinton records were personal recordings he had made that had no bearing on his ability to do his job as President.

The Trump records are official government documents.

K.

Prove it.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Alas, maybe someday we will know.

About the same time Op admits they're wrong, so............................

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

About all those Russia threads..........

The integrity, or rather lack therof, is why I enjoy poking the OP.

They may not care but it shows people who lurk exactly why they shouldnt trust.

link   

Link

There's the book that was written by the person that recorded Clinton about those recordings.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Xcalibur254

A special counsel has been assigned to the Biden case. It is being looked at.

That was literally the face I was making when I read the comment you responded to… good on ‘ya making me laugh even harder at the farcical reply than I already did… 😉👍

link   

You just don't understand 5-D Chess! Trump just appears dumb on the surface, but thats because we simple peseants can't comprehend his level of intellect and master plan.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

As I said, it's going to be a question for SCOTUS. There very much is a protocol in place to declassify documents and Trump was very much aware of it.

The Supreme Court might rule on the strict legality of a executive branch regulation or a law passed by Congress, but not even the Supreme Court has authority to decide what is illegal or legal for the CIC to do in the course of executing their duties as CIC.

Because again, separation of powers. National security is an exclusive executive domain under the U.S. Constitution and POTUS is the CIC for this executive domain.

The US Supreme Court couldn’t rule against the CIC on this matter even if it were 9 justices who hate the current CIC.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What Russia threads?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Did all those people who pushed Qanon for 4 years, telling non-Trump supporters how dumb and ignorant they are, ever admit they were wrong?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Link

There's the book that was written by the person that recorded Clinton about those recordings.

Nice try

Source to trumps documents?

Cmon maaan. Stop playing games.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I have often made lol at the leftists and their barrage against Trump. . . .

. . . But seeing that the rule of law is broken beyond repair, I imagine Trump will be in jail along with anyone else that doesn't obey the leftist state.

Well played. You voted for these people, and now you get to reap what you have sown.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

*shrug* I dunno. I never paid attention to the Q threads. You'd have to ask one of them.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

. . . But seeing that the rule of law is broken beyond repair, I imagine Trump will be in jail along with anyone else that doesn't obey the leftist state.

Well played. You voted for these people, and now you get to reap what you have sown.

And when the pendulum swings back....?

I guess following through with applied logic and foresight are foreign concepts.

As well as related history, if any history

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And when the pendulum swings back....?

I guess following through with applied logic and foresight are foreign concepts.

As well as related history, if any history

Sad part is, no one ever learns from history because every damned one of these asshole politicians thinks they ar smarter than the last ones.

They look at history as a road map for the future if anything.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes, FBI says this is what they took.

FBI are proven liars and conspirators.

Therefore why dont you post the actual documents?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

As I've explained to you numerous times, it comes down to intent. There's no evidence that Biden packed those documents, unpacked those documents, or even knew they were there.

With Trump more and more evidence keeps coming out that not only was he intentionally holding onto classified documents but that he was also intentionally trying to hide them from investigators.

He was in possession. Not so sure that intent is a criteria for the crime. Even if it was you mean to tell us Biden didn't know that were next to his corvette.
edit on 17-5-2023 by timequake because: Typo

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The inventory was signed off on by Trump's lawyers and they agreed that it was accurate in court.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Remember that pic of all the documents at Mara Largo ? Why would they throw top secret documents on the floor, then take a picture ?
Kinda reminds you of a perp walk so the "good guys" can get a photo op and pump up the case for headlines.
Strangely enough, we didn't see piles of "evidence" when Joe screwed the pooch did we ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join