It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden won’t apologise for US using nuclear weapon on Hiroshima at Japan G7

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The fact that you expect him to apologize for dropping nukes on Japan is priceless.

And the division and Russian propaganda pieces you attempt to promote and seed here at ATS pathetic.

Did Russia ever apologize to Ukraine for the likes of the Holodomor?

Tell you one thing dropping those primitive nukes on poor Japan, terrible as it may be served a few purposes, one of which was to give the Soviet Red Army and Stalin's evil regime of the day pause for thought as to rolling any further into Europe at the end of WW2.

link   
Why the hell should he apologise?

Total War that was and the Japs were only too happy to take their brand of racism to the world.

I am not sure that those people had it much worse than those who died in the firestorms of Tokyo etc.
edit on 43pWed, 17 May 2023 15:53:43 -050020232023-05-17T15:53:43-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

there were NO CIVILIANS

No Civilians? so those babies and children that were caught in the Nuclear aftermath were all Military Conscripts?
Hiroshima atomic bomb: Survivor recalls horrors

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did Russia ever apologize to Ukraine for the likes of the Holodomor?

Did your Ukraine ever apologized for their genocide of poles and other minorities in Ukraine when Stepan Bandera killed millions of others?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No Civilians? so those babies and children that were caught in the Nuclear aftermath were all Military Conscripts?

Do you imagine Russia skelping the people in Ukrainian cities with cruise missile salvos is really much different?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You need to learn some history.

Which is not what you are being fed.

It ended a war that could have ended in a bloody war involving the invasion of the Japanese mainland.

So, not only are you apologizing for Russia's invasion of Ukraine, you are now an apologist for Japan's actions in WW2?

Go on, report me to Mods. Like you do.

But your posts reveal you.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

dont get me wrong not just on dropping nukes on Japan but for countless of other wars which the US govt had started based on false pretexts..

Now the US is expecting Japan to give more to Zelensky the clown.

(post by vNex92 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So, not only are you apologizing for Russia's invasion of Ukraine, you are now an apologist for Japan's actions in WW2?

Why should Russia apologize for something that America had started with their regime change in Kiev? bringing their clowns like

Victoria nuland who was congratulating the protestors in Kiev with a pad on their backs?

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)

John McCain addresses Ukrainian protesters in Kiev

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am sick and tired of your endless propaganda. Now you are defending Japan's actions in WW2.

I have family members that suffered at the hands of the Japanese in WW2 and one in particular that died in Burmah.

[snip]
edit on 17-5-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Its ok when Ukraine is hitting Donbass or those cities in Eastern Ukraine with Western/American based missiles.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Now you are defending Japan's actions in WW2.

Again no one is defending Japan.

What the US did to Japan by dropping two nuclear bombs on civilians was wrong.

edit on 17-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You accused me of being propagandist many times before.

edit on 17-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Quite a few people have beat me to but....why on earth should they apologise?
Japan attacked the USA and tried to take over literally the whole of the far east.

Japan had made it clear they were quite prepared to fight to the last man.
How many more US soldiers and Japanese would have died?

And to be fair, it taught the world a lesson we all should heed about nuclear weapons.

Where does all this wanting apologies and reparations stop?
Russia going to do it for annexing the whole of Eastern Europe?
China for Tibet etc?
The list goes on and on.

You just posted this because its another one of your endless attempt to demonise anything and everything relating to the US etc and try to deflect away from Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
It really has become so laughable, even in the highly unlikely event you were ever to make a valid point people simply can't take anything you say seriously now.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Why would he?
Japan got what they deserved.

This is just dumb.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

G7? Don't you have BRICS something or other to worry about?

How weak do you need us to appear on the world stage anyway? It isn't exactly easy maintaining a persona of strength with Biden Commander and Chief. It's bad enough without playing world propaganda people pleaser.

No. I dont think we don't need to apologize. It ended Imperial Japan. We won WWII. And we didn't need a prolonged mainland invasion, naval blockade, or carpet bombing, just a couple of really scary bombs. Japan was already being crushed on all fronts at that point. USSR was even part of that. Got them out of Manchuria.

But sure... I get where that article is coming from.

As one American, I'll apologize on behalf of my country for nuking Japan the same day The Saudis apologize for their angry brainwashed children with student visas. Though I get the Saudis are more concerned with building a futiristic 15 minute desert dystopia megacity.
edit on 17-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Do you like kamikazes?
..'cause this is how you get kamikazes

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

LOL,

That is the equivalent of asking Russia to apologize to Germany for leveling Berlin.

No apology necessary and it would be ludicrous to ask given the circumstances.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They started it, we finished it. What is there to apologize for, winning too convincingly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join