It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Dianne Feinstein No, I've been here. I've been voting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: dandandat2
What are white elderly liberals afraid of within their own younger more diverse ranks that they can't find it with in themselves to hand over power?

Liberals are some of the most racist people around. They don't actually want to hand over power to minorities, and are putting it off as long as possible.

I'm sure that's part of it.

But I think its more fundamental than racism (hate ot a group of people); it's been my experience that elder white liberals have superiority issues with everyone; not just particular groups of people.

I think so too. They are the most likely to be the ones going "get out my yard you young punks". Curmudgeons of the neighborhood in my experience.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sen. Fiendstine is a almost walking poster child for age limits and physical/mental exams for fitness for office. This old woman belongs in a home more than Joe Biden. Term limits would help too.

Governmental retirement age should be set for 75. With testing after the age of 70. Supreme Court Judges included.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think an awful lot of politicians don't respond to questions with intent of giving correct answers. I think their instinct is to quickly think 'what's the best political response' and go with that.

often the answer doesn't really match up with the question. they just want to present talking points.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Pure unadulterated elder abuse, period. Even AOC is calling for her to resign, yet they wheel her out, and respectfully I felt the same way during Reagan's second term.

Reagan during his second term was never in full blown Alzheimers like Biden clearly is currently

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
UPDATE 5.18.2023

Senator Diane Feinstein now has a larger brain.

It's a by-product of her Shingles infection.

Source: www.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

eww, that left eye looks missing.

I bet her and Hunter will now be smoking it up for title of "Smartest Person in Joe's Room"

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
May 19, 2023

FEINSTEIN REPLACEMENT IS READY TO ROLL...

A California Black female superstar named BARBARA LEE, who followed in Kamala Harris's footsteps, will likely be named as the replacement for Senator Diane Feinstein, if Feinstein decides to call it quits in the next few years.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Gov. Gavin Newsom provoked fury when he didn’t appoint a Black woman to fill the Senate seat held by Kamala Harris — opting to choose longtime friend Alex Padilla instead.

Now, two years later, he’s facing similar pressure as the state’s senior senator, Dianne Feinstein, recovers at her San Francisco home from shingles and could be forced to step down early if her health worsens.

Black political leaders are making it clear they remember the governor’s public pledge to appoint a Black woman to the Senate if Feinstein resigned — and are floating names that include Rep. Barbara Lee, who is already running for the seat.

“There is no Black woman in the Senate, so that commitment was heard across the nation,” said Assemblymember Lori Wilson, chair of the California Legislative Black Caucus. “There are Black women in Texas, in Georgia, who are holding onto: If there’s a vacancy, we’re going to get a Black woman, because Governor Newsom said so.”
Source: www.politico.com...#

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
5.29.2023 Update

RE: Senator Dianne Feinstein's Health Status

Upon seeing V.P. Kamala Harris cast a tie-breaking vote in the U.S. Senate, Dianne Feinstein exclaimed...

“What is she doing here?” Feinstein asked.
More at: thehill.com...

This was LAST YEAR, when the Diane Feinstein coverup was going strong.

Being a U.S. Senator is a very easy job, apparently. $195,000 for only 117 days @ year in Washington D.C..

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

July 27, 2023

Senator Feinstein needed quite a bit of guidance today during the rollcall vote: www.nbcnews.com...

But the people of California must be satisfied, because they keep re-electing her. The same for Senator Mitch McConnell, who mentally "blanked out" yesterday.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is plain sad. They all have handlers it seems and they are important votes that drive policy.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

July 27, 2023

Senator Feinstein needed quite a bit of guidance today during the rollcall vote: www.nbcnews.com...

But the people of California must be satisfied, because they keep re-electing her. The same for Senator Mitch McConnell, who mentally "blanked out" yesterday.

I know she said she was retiring, but if the right person is sitting behind her, she may vote to run again. They could squeeze a bit more out of old girl.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: carewemust

July 27, 2023

I know she said she was retiring, but if the right person is sitting behind her, she may vote to run again. They could squeeze a bit more out of old girl.

Maybe Diane Feinstein and Mitch McConnell will have a dual retirement?

What a party that will be!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join