It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Request of Hillary Clinton - President Obama Ordered His DOJ-CIA-DNI to Damage Donald Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
May 19, 2023

FOX NEWS IS A LITTLE SLOOOOOW...

Former President Barack Obama and his director of national intelligence, James Clapper, were both briefed in 2016 on reports that then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton planned to vilify Donald Trump by claiming he was colluding with Russia to win the election, according to the final report from Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into the original Trump-Russia probe.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Durham first mentioned this over a year ago. I started a thread on it here at ATS.

What all the media people (except for Hannity) couldn't/can't bring themselves to say out loud, is that the DOJ-FBI-CIA-DNI can't launch a "counterintelligence" operation without the U.S. President (Obama) signing off on it.

THIS: en.wikipedia.org...(FBI_investigation) was edited YESTERDAY to remove President Obama's name from the launch of "Crossfire Hurricane", as this "get Trump" initiative was officially called.

I WONDER WHY?

The 2016 stooges will be brought to justice. Changing entries on the internet won't save them!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
May 19, 2023

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

The FBI did not weaponize itself. The weaponization of the institution was done by people; the same people that John Durham did not indict for weaponizing it.

The same applies to the DHS, ODNI, DOJ, DOJ-NSD and SSCI. These institutions did not weaponize themselves; they were weaponized by the people within them.

This is the core reality behind the missing part of the John Durham report, no proposed change in policy or institutional systems. Why? Because the policies and systems are not the issue; it was the intent of the people within it – those who weaponized it. Here’s the kicker. Those people are still in place – that’s why the weaponization continues.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-246878

Hopefully AG Merrick Garland will allow Special Counsel John Durham to testify to Congress. Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan has invited him to do so. A lot of questions remain.

-cwm

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
2018 FLASHBACK- The New York Times is IGNORED BY 95% of MEDIA AND DEMOCRATS when faulting the OBAMA Admin for spying on Candidate and President-elect Donald Trump.

In 2018, the NEW YORK TIMES told the world that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION launched major counterintelligence initiative against Donald J. Trump (and his family), for NO GOOD REASON...

In a stunning report last week The New York Times admitted what more and more Americans had come to suspect: That the Obama administration launched a counterintelligence operation against the 2016 Trump campaign that included the cultivation of ‘spies’ within the organization.

The report, which claimed in its headline that the spies were really “informants,” based its characterization on the premise that the underlying counterintelligence investigation was based on actual evidence that members of the Trump campaign were in cahoots with a foreign government — Russia — to undermine the American political process.

There is no evidence any of that is true or was ever true. In fact, House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has said as much.

In April, in an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, Nunes said that the FBI and Justice Department launched their operation against Team Trump without any actionable intelligence — a requirement to open a counterintelligence operation that includes spying on American citizens.

“This is really important to us because the intelligence investigation uses the tools of our intelligence services that are not supposed to be used on American citizens,” Nunes said.

“So, we’ve long wanted to know what intelligence did you have that actually led to this investigation. So what we found now after the investigators have reviewed it is, in fact, there was no intelligence,” he added.
Continued at: www.thinkaboutit.online...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
May 22, 2023

WE TAXPAYERS funded John Durham's investigation.

Crooked AG Merrick Garland had the nerve and audacity to keep a whopping 48 pages of the Durham Report HIDDEN from public view!

306 pages for us / 48 pages top-secret: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
2018 FLASHBACK- The New York Times is IGNORED BY 95% of MEDIA AND DEMOCRATS when faulting the OBAMA Admin for spying on Candidate and President-elect Donald Trump.

In 2018, the NEW YORK TIMES told the world that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION launched major counterintelligence initiative against Donald J. Trump (and his family), for NO GOOD REASON...

In a stunning report last week The New York Times admitted what more and more Americans had come to suspect: That the Obama administration launched a counterintelligence operation against the 2016 Trump campaign that included the cultivation of ‘spies’ within the organization.

The report, which claimed in its headline that the spies were really “informants,” based its characterization on the premise that the underlying counterintelligence investigation was based on actual evidence that members of the Trump campaign were in cahoots with a foreign government — Russia — to undermine the American political process.

There is no evidence any of that is true or was ever true. In fact, House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has said as much.

In April, in an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, Nunes said that the FBI and Justice Department launched their operation against Team Trump without any actionable intelligence — a requirement to open a counterintelligence operation that includes spying on American citizens.

“This is really important to us because the intelligence investigation uses the tools of our intelligence services that are not supposed to be used on American citizens,” Nunes said.

“So, we’ve long wanted to know what intelligence did you have that actually led to this investigation. So what we found now after the investigators have reviewed it is, in fact, there was no intelligence,” he added.
Continued at: www.thinkaboutit.online...

How about citing the NYT article that actually makes this claim, rather what some RW online rando site claims?

I did a search on the phrase "New York Times The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign", and here is what I found: an article contradicting this claim.

“The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign.”

— Richard Grenell, former acting director of national intelligence

This is misleading.

Mr. Trump and his supporters — like Mr. Grenell, who Mr. Trump installed as the nation’s top intelligence official from February to May without Senate confirmation to be in that role — have sought to portray him as a victim of the counterintelligence investigation the F.B.I. opened in July 2016 into Russia’s covert operation to tilt the election in his favor.

The investigation included an attempt to figure out whether anyone associated with the Trump campaign cooperated with that effort, wittingly or otherwise. In the course of that inquiry, the F.B.I. used several confidential human informants to approach Trump campaign associates to see what they would say about any advance knowledge of Russia’s hacking and release of Democratic emails. It also wiretapped Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser with many ties to Russian intelligence officials; by the time the F.B.I. applied for that warrant, the election was nearly over and Mr. Page had already left the Trump campaign, although wiretap orders permit the F.B.I. to look at any older emails in a target’s account.

The purpose of this investigation was to understand the scope and nature of an effort by a foreign adversary to manipulate an American election. Calling it a “surveillance operation on the Trump campaign” connotes trying to gain an electoral advantage, but there is no evidence that any information gathered by the inquiry was provided to the Clinton campaign or leaked to affect the vote. Moreover, saying it was launched by the Obama-Biden administration suggests political appointees launched it, but the investigation was opened by career law enforcement officials and continued under the Trump administration.

So your claim is actually a quote from a Trump intelligence appointee who never had senate confirmation. it is not a quote from text in a news story by the NYT. But hey, if you can show me this supposed NYT article that your source claims to exist that does make this claim, then hit me with it and your rhythm stick. Otherwise retract your claim and never cite that source again, as it clearly makes stuff up outta whole cloth.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

May 22, 2023

WE TAXPAYERS funded John Durham's investigation.

Crooked AG Merrick Garland had the nerve and audacity to keep a whopping 48 pages of the Durham Report HIDDEN from public view!

306 pages for us / 48 pages top-secret: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Wow, a report on an intelligence operation has a classified appendix for House and Senate members. The nerve of them, because, you know, everything the government puts on paper is made public. Not. You're blaming "crooked" AG Merrick Garland for this? More like the information being kept classified would discuss methods and sources of intelligence, and even Trump toady Durham knew it would be a security violation to publish the information publicly. The very source you provide said the classified information is related to FISA investigations, and those are kept secret. That's the law, not AG Merrick Garland's decision.

We taxpayers fund a lot of stuff that stays classified or secret, yet this is the only classified information you are getting hot 'n bothered about. As usual, a massive double standard on your part. That and taking something out of context and trying to make a big deal about it. Which is how you right wingers generally roll.

You right wingers got your panties in a bunch over HRC's servers and possibly security breaches, but then you claim the AG is hiding stuff when you haven't even shown that Garland ordered the appendix to be classified, and you ignore the fact that information in it is classified in nature, and so wouldn't be put out in the public. There's no end to your BS spin on matters. At this point I can't take anything you say seriously, because you have such a terrible track record in your posts, including your fake quote of James Clapper, which I have now pointed out to you three times. #mendacious
edit on 24-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a middle paragraph

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

May 19, 2023

FOX NEWS IS A LITTLE SLOOOOOW...

Former President Barack Obama and his director of national intelligence, James Clapper, were both briefed in 2016 on reports that then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton planned to vilify Donald Trump by claiming he was colluding with Russia to win the election, according to the final report from Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into the original Trump-Russia probe.

Durham first mentioned this over a year ago. I started a thread on it here at ATS.

What all the media people (except for Hannity) couldn't/can't bring themselves to say out loud, is that the DOJ-FBI-CIA-DNI can't launch a "counterintelligence" operation without the U.S. President (Obama) signing off on it.

I think your wrong there. according to the National Security Act of 1947, the president has to sign off on covert operations, which is entirely different from a counterintelligence operation. It certainly wouldn't make much sense that the president would have to sign off on an investigation involving himself or his administration or family, would it?

Ideally the president does not get involved in DOJ affairs, and lets it do what the AG or a special counsel thinks is right. To do otherwise is the president interfering in the running of the DOJ or other government agency. This was done to criminal effect in the Nixon, Regan, Bush II and Trump administrations. People were prosecuted for it in the Nixon and Regan affairs, but have gotten away with it since. And you and your fellow travelers have yet to show any compelling evidence of Obama or Biden having done any such thing.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

So Obama had to obey laws and follow rules? Never saw him do that before. I don't think anyone has...

edit on 24-5-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: MrInquisitive

So Obama had to obey laws and follow rules? Never saw him do that before. I don't think anyone has...

Give me some specific examples of laws he broke. He did any number of things I didn't care for, but breaking laws was generally not one of them. He may have done so, when he ordered a drone strike against an American, which also killed his innocent teenage son, but that's the only case I know of. The House was in Republican control in 2013-2014, and the House and Senate were GOP controlled in 2016, yet I recall no investigations of his administration other than the Benghazi, Bengahzi, Benghazi! hearings involving HRC. Say what you will about Obama, but he ran a purdee clean administration. Sure, he had a lot of corporate tools in his cabinet, but show me a presidency that hasn't since Carter.

And you know damn well that if Obama had broken some law(s) while president, that the Republican-controlled congress would've been on his butt 24/7/365. Hell, they and FOX made a big deal out him wearing a tan suit, and supposedly not saluting a Marine guard.

When I mentioned the four Republican presidents, I was talking about law breaking. Rule breaking is a much grayer matter. No doubt Obama was accused of breaking some, but if he did, it pales in comparison to the rules Trump broke during his time in office. And the major breaker of rules and precedents during Obama's presidency was Mitch McConnell, who stole a SCOTUS seat from the Obama administration and gave it to Trump, and then when Trump was president, switched his precedent from during the Obama administration and stole another SCOTUS seat that should have been Biden's to pick.

If you got something more than generalities and innuendo concerning Obama, then spell it out. Otherwise all you have is a big, stinking nothing turd. And please, not don't cite some source that doesn't give anything specific.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It's been long known that Hillary began the fisa process with Russian Alfa bank and Trump allegations to cover for and counter a suspected October surprise regarding the classified documents that Hillary destroyed. She wanted to spy on Trump to create a counter narrative and distract from her ineptitude and illegal activity.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chickenmcnuggets
a reply to: carewemust
It's been long known that Hillary began the fisa process with Russian Alfa bank and Trump allegations to cover for and counter a suspected October surprise regarding the classified documents that Hillary destroyed. She wanted to spy on Trump to create a counter narrative and distract from her ineptitude and illegal activity.

June 7, 2023

Former President Trump's attorneys were notified today that Donald Trump is the TARGET of a DOJ investigation.

Whoop-tee-do!

He's been a target of these guilt-ridden officials for 7 years.

Maybe we should thank the DOJ for continuing to help Donald Trump in his quest for re-election?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Good Grief. Look how many documents President Obama took with him when he left the White House.

And kept them in an unsecure abandoned furniture store!: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
July 10, 2023

Documents just obtained via FOIA request, confirms that members of President Obama's team independently tried to sabotage the incoming Trump administration.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The fact that the Trump administration did so many great things for America/Americans, while being CONSTANTLY attacked on MULTIPLE FRONTS by hundreds of powerful Democrats and corrupt Republicans, is a testament to how talented and focused Donald Trump and his administration was. (Even the corrupt ones worked hard to MAGA domestically and internationally.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join