It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me, or does Zelensky seem like a TV evangelist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I’ve seen news reports of Zelensky gettin 4 billion from Germany, and he is now in England getting access to missile systems.

It’s like Zelensky had some sort of belief system he has had the marketing department create a fake religion, and is really pushing his agenda for dollars.

Sort of like jimmy swaggert, Jim and Tammy Bakker. Etc

And people are falling for the marketing..and throwing as much as possible his way.

It’s like the cult of zelensky

What you say?
edit on 16-5-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Just remember that he's not a politician or a military strategist ...
He's a failed comic / actor and dodgy cross-dresser.

This whole war is just a complete show at the political level

They don't care who gets killed or what gets destroyed, it's not a factor in their global control plan.

Yes! - It is really him!!

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AllAnIllusion

I can’t Unsee your video, I know he is an actor, though that’s surprising.

I am beginning to think that the Ukraine is the worlds washing machine for dirty money and laundering.

It’s the only thing that makes sense as there’s no real questions asked just billions handed over.

Countries handing over billions are in dire straits where cost of living is an issue, though governments do not care about this constituents.

Thd are happy to send billions off shore and neglect their citizens.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The question is... is he still smoking pot?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well he can afford more than that now, he has billions at his disposal.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

I am beginning to think that the Ukraine is the worlds washing machine for dirty money and laundering.

It’s the only thing that makes sense as there’s no real questions asked just billions handed over.

Countries handing over billions are in dire straits where cost of living is an issue, though governments do not care about this constituents.

We know full well that the jig is up.

They are following the script to the “T”.

So are we.

No claiming we were blindsided, that we did not know. We have to take full responsibility for our own future. We sure can’t blame anyone but us for not closing the barn door when we saw the wolves at the door, and they sent us a certified letter telling us they were coming.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Though it’s too late to shut the gate, as anyone who speaks out and questions the narrative would be an outcast, as the cult is too strong and the person would be ostracised for not supporting the narrative.

The cult is too strong.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What you say?

Since Russia got kicked out of the Olympics, it is all going down hill.

With Ukraine, the unresolved issues of WWII are flaring up. It got dumped in the too hard basket back then. The population density has cut back heaps, was around 23M, maybe 13 M now.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is blasphemy, TV evangelist...

Didn´t you get the memo around 2019/2020? It says that Selesnkyi is the messiah himself and that we have to fulfill all of his wishes because.... he is the messiah of course.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

More like the ghost of Christmas Future ...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Zelensky is representing Ukraine, and keeping Ukraine on the agenda of other nations that are inclined to support them in their struggle against a belligerent and imperialist Russia.

It's not a cult. It's a person trying to do the right thing for his people. You would not refer to Putin as a cult leader as he grovelled in Tehran for weapons and help, or kissed Xi Jinping's arse recently when the Chinese premier decided to visit his beleaguered puppet.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It’s just you. He’s more like a rock star to me

Maybe if he starts selling bad digital photos of himself…

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
It’s just you. He’s more like a rock star to me

Maybe if he starts selling bad digital photos of himself…

Like the one where he plays the piano with his penis?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Zelensky is like a king of Europe & world order.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Free Stuff Makes a lot of Friends...........

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I’ve seen news reports of Zelensky gettin 4 billion from Germany, and he is now in England getting access to missile systems.

It’s like Zelensky had some sort of belief system he has had the marketing department create a fake religion, and is really pushing his agenda for dollars.

And people are falling for the marketing..and throwing as much as possible his way.

What you say?
The guy oooozes self-indulgent narcisstic megalomaniac uber-wealthy asshole. Nothing else. I don't get that people don't see that

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is the best depiction of the man I've seen so far.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What you say?

There is a long history with the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, marketing? I doubt it, because the Ukrainian people are fleeing here.

"Since its creation in the 16th century, this church has been an important cultural and intellectual resource for Ukrainian identity. Most Ukrainians regard themselves as Orthodox, not Catholic. But with anywhere from 4.5 million to 6.5 million members, the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church is the third-largest church in Ukraine, representing about 10% to 15% of the Ukrainian population.

Despite its relatively small size, the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church has, in the words of historian Kathryn David, “played an outsized role … in the creation of the Ukrainian nation.”

As a professor of religious studies who has spent three decades exploring the social and political role of religion in Eastern Europe, I am fascinated by the growing influence of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church in Ukraine."

Long read at link.

theconversation.com... h-198655#:~:text=Most%20Ukrainians%20regard%20themselves%20as,15%25%20of%20the%20Ukrainian%20population.

Interesting.

Persecution in the Soviet Union

During World War II, the officially atheist USSR annexed the territory that is now western Ukraine, where most Greek Catholics lived.

From 1946 to 1989, Soviet authorities repressed the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, which existed as an illegal underground organization in the USSR. The head of the church, Josyf Slipyi, spent 18 years in Soviet prison camps before being deported in 1963.

Only in 1989, thanks to the liberalizing reforms of General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev, did the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church emerge from the underground in the USSR and regain its legal status.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We know full well that the jig is up.

They are following the script to the “T”.

So are we.

No claiming we were blindsided, that we did not know. We have to take full responsibility for our own future. We sure can’t blame anyone but us for not closing the barn door when we saw the wolves at the door, and they sent us a certified letter telling us they were coming.
Okay. Where's your action plan. Get to it? What have you done so far? They have us trapped. As they control the system. The only way out is if the highest up level in military/police, politicians, etc wake up to realize that they are not 1%ers and so disposable.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Though it’s too late to shut the gate, as anyone who speaks out and questions the narrative would be an outcast, as the cult is too strong and the person would be ostracised for not supporting the narrative.

The cult is too strong.

You are probably right. I dropped out around 2014, and the gate was shut the second my backside crossed the threshold.

I no longer am affected by being ostracized, and I am tickled when they try to call me outside of my name. Best thing I ever did was to change my identity. I now identify as dictionary so, regardless of what they call me it's in the book.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join