It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Team Removed from Hunter Biden Case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Maxmars

What I want to know is what grounds the DOJ has to direct anything in the IRS? If I am not mistaken both of their bosses are the executive...

That's a good point. But from what we've seen in recent years, official government lines of authority are less "official" than they were many years ago. A fat assed impotent Army Colonel named Alexander Vindman initiated the impeachment of his boss, President Trump.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
a reply to: JinMI
I'm telling you, we are now a third world country.

How ugly of you to say that. You should apologize to third world countries.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: stelth2
I'm telling you, we are now a third world country.

How ugly of you to say that. You should apologize to third world countries.

We'll bring ourselves back up to their level, and continue ascending, beginning in 2025.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think 3rd world countries are more honest than the United States of Brandon.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Notice how all these important developments drop at the same time, Russian Collusion, Seth Rich, now this, some serious sheet is going down in the back channels of DC. COVER YOUR ASS seems to be the theme for the day

There's an old expression in British politics, not sure if it's said elsewhere but it seems to be being applied here:

Never let a good crisis go to waste!
edit on 16/5/2023 by AllAnIllusion because: typo

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

What I want to know is what grounds the DOJ has to direct anything in the IRS?

Back in 2010, it was Attorney General Eric Holder who coordinated an attack on the conservative Tea Party and King Street Patriots by using the IRS, FBI, Bureau of Tobacco & Firearms against them. All with Obama's blessing, while he tried to act innocent. We should have held Obama and the Democratic Party responsible a long time ago for abusing all of our agencies to push their corruption. It's only snowballed since then and now we have to wonder if there's any way to stop it.

edit on 16-5-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What I want to know is what grounds the DOJ has to direct anything in the IRS?

Back in 2010, it was Attorney General Eric Holder who coordinated an attack on the conservative Tea Party and King Street Patriots by using the IRS, FBI, Bureau of Tobacco & Firearms against them. All with Obama's blessing, while he tried to act innocent. We should have held Obama and the Democratic Party responsible a long time ago for abusing all of our agencies to push their corruption. It's only snowballed since then and now we have to wonder if there's any way to stop it.

Currently, its unstoppable. Due to the fact what JB said... " I am the Democratic Party ". What he was really saying in them words is that "EVERYONE WILL NOW OBEY ME " .

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: putnam6
Notice how all these important developments drop at the same time, Russian Collusion, Seth Rich, now this, some serious sheet is going down in the back channels of DC. COVER YOUR ASS seems to be the theme for the day

Yep.

These stories kind of slid right under the russia gate stuff.

Glad someone else noticed.

A bit too coincidental for me, all we can hope is that it means it's all happening under some sort of control and order. Am I sure, hell no Im not, LOL but right now Im choosing to believe this has been a win for the good guys. Ive actually felt this way since the China Spy balloon, when somebody mentioned it's obvious the military is in control. If so, good, till I find out differently got to believe we have competent persons with intelligence and integrity pushing the buttons behind the scenes. Hate to pull out a well-worn quote these last few years, but FDR was probably spot on.

I don't believe in coincidences and do believe we probably have competent people working on the problems.

PS.

Not suggesting it's aliens with the Signs clip, but it reminds me of the corporate world when they would clean house and fire people in groups always on Black Friday. Somebody ripped the bandaid off. There is an order to what now seems to be occurring, no matter how it's portrayed elsewhere. This doesn't mean everything will drop the way either side wants it to, but just somebody somewhere is trying to clear the paperwork off thier desk.

At least that's my morning need a cup of java thoughts.

edit on 16-5-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well , on the Bright Side , we just Might Find out what Really happened to Seth Rich in 66 Years,,,,,,

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Democrats can hide evidence of criminal activity within their party, and manufacture evidence against their opponents and the beat goes on, like this is perfectly normal and ok.

If there weren't so many RINO's in DC maybe there'd be a chance of turning things around.

Like Water Seeking a Level , Corruption Always Flows Visibly Downhill .............Wait for it .

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Wow !!!!

Just ....wow....

Biden will steal left right and center and any attempt at investigation will be shutdown.

But the fake Russia Trump dossier, well that's different....

Unreal.
In your face

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , on the Bright Side , we just Might Find out what Really happened to Seth Rich in 66 Years,,,,,,

Yes
Just like we now found out what happened to JFK in 1963....
edit on 16-5-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
and just exactly what are any of you going to do about it? Not a DAMN thing, that's what.

LOL, Biden could rape and kill Tara Riede live on prime time TV and it wouldn't be talked about, like it never happened.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A great red herring to make the IRS look like they're doing something the honest way.

Next they'll say there was turncoats against Biden on the team !!

Then a bunch of evidence disappeared too all-of-a-sudden 😁

IRS Clown Rating is: 5Clowns🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wonder if they were threatened with money cutbacks? 🤡

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that how this is being spun?

As honesty and an integrity move?

Or, as I see it, they arent playing ball.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It could be down to a jurisdiction issue. The DOJ have had an open case against Hunter for a few years now under the supervision of David Weiss.

On the other hand, this is the first instance I'm hearing of an IRS investigation.

A little over a month ago it was revealed that Weiss was on the verge of deciding whether or not to seek an indictment. My guess is that he's going forward with the indictment and has requested the IRS to put their case on hold so as not to complicate his case.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

How exactly would an IRS case conflict with an already existent tax and firearm case?

Help me understand this addition by subtraction please.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If Weiss is going for an indictment, that means his investigation is wrapped up. He knows what evidence exists and how it supports or hurts his case.

However, if the IRS keeps investigating and digs up something he missed that's now a piece of evidence that could potentially be brought up in the case that he didn't prepare for.

He's going to want to limit any surprises that may pop up in court so he can pretty much present his case as he prepared it.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Or...or.

Weiss isnt ready for an indictment because investigations are still active.

Your position is based on a supposition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join