It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Team Removed from Hunter Biden Case

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

"Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress,” the whistleblower’s lawyers, Mark Lytle and Tristan Leavitt, wrote in a letter to multiple House and Senate committees. "He was informed the change was at the request of the Department of Justice."
You can read the letter here:

Link to the letter in the article.

More shenanigans in the DoJ whos really having compounding issues as of late.

The source of this information is a whistleblower whom has immunity.

Link

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My shocked face.

The corruption is irreversible.

+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm telling you, we are now a third world country.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
I'm telling you, we are now a third world country.

I wont debate that point.

Instead Id ask; for how long?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This act of 'not retaliation' was prompted by the US Department of Justice.... really?

I mean isn't that the stuff of PR suicide?

Or will we never actually get a DOJ 'answer" as to the "why" of this... Or did this come from a certain bank? After all, we all know who the IRS works for and answers to.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
This act of 'not retaliation' was prompted by the US Department of Justice.... really?

I mean isn't that the stuff of PR suicide?

Or will we never actually get a DOJ 'answer" as to the "why" of this... Or did this come from a certain bank? After all, we all know who the IRS works for and answers to.

A prediction, which also applies to my other recent thread.

"The DoJ doesnt comment on ongoing investigations."

Check. Your move

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If the IRS went after the Bidens and proved there was corruption and cheating, they would have to bring action against the President of the United States and Biden would lose all of the little credibility he has. I suppose someone in the Biden administration warned the judges that if Biden was investigated, so would all the judges in the Court system because it would set precedence so that this could occur. The warning is already in place, that Judge who has a millionaire friend that does things for the judge is being investigated....now that investigation will probably be dropped. The deceivers control this country.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Notice how all these important developments drop at the same time, Russian Collusion, Seth Rich, now this, some serious sheet is going down in the back channels of DC. COVER YOUR ASS seems to be the theme for the day

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Notice how all these important developments drop at the same time, Russian Collusion, Seth Rich, now this, some serious sheet is going down in the back channels of DC. COVER YOUR ASS seems to be the theme for the day

Yep.

These stories kind of slid right under the russia gate stuff.

Glad someone else noticed.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yet more corruption at the highest kevel of the administration.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Good eye
This is not good

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yet more corruption at the highest kevel of the administration.

Without culpability, accountability and laughable redress.

...yet again

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Democrats can hide evidence of criminal activity within their party, and manufacture evidence against their opponents and the beat goes on, like this is perfectly normal and ok.

If there weren't so many RINO's in DC maybe there'd be a chance of turning things around.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Mafia world

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They just don’t care anymore.
The msm won’t report it.
It will be like it never happened.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Do you guys now feel that ordinary life in America sucks ?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
this kind of #
makes me want to put someone in a choke hold.

and it's not the IRS.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

What I want to know is what grounds the DOJ has to direct anything in the IRS? If I am not mistaken both of their bosses are the executive...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Mafia world

Special Counsel John Durham wrapped up his four year investigation last week. He concluded that the DOJ-FBI is a rouge organization that makes key decisions based on if it HELPS or HURTS people at the top. Some people they want to HELP. Some people they want to HURT.

Source: nypost.com...

DOJ-MAFIA is what they are. It's what you and I are funding with our tax-dollars. It's up to us to demand that our Congress cut FBI funding dramatically, because so much of what they do is not related to their mission statement.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Seems to me that some people in power, are scared. If they aren't, they should be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join