It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever really questioned anything?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Odd question, I know. This is a conspiracy site. Always has been.

Lately, as in for the last 10 years, it became a different site. Not conspiracies, but arguments more along the lines of circumstantial evidence.

I'd love to get ATS back to its roots of really deep diving and researching and linking to real research.

It is the foundation of this site and the reason I keep coming back.

It is the members that have been here for a while and the new ones that want to learn.

There are decades of knowledge here, from all walks of life and all sectors of industry.

This may be the very last place for true conspiracy talk on the entire internet.

Let's all make this the place to discuss it.

Now if that isn't a propaganda speech, I don't know what it's.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've forever questioned all things.

Now I seek just one.

The question to end all questions.

The final answer being the endgame.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Vasa, yeah it seems that real digs are few and far between lately.

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Kia ora. I found this ATS when I was searching for something I swear I can do, which is cloud busting hence my avatar name. I swear I can cut up little clouds by staring at them intently, and squeezing my eyes shut slowly. Conspiracy not really, but that's how I ended up here. It was also the same time as flight MH370 went disappeared. Now that's a conspiracy of sorts.
I too much prefer the conspiracy side bit jave also learned alot on the argument stuff too.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hades , I question questions .

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
All the threads looking for the "old ATS back"

Ain't never gonna happen, time moves on.

But the new owners are doing a damn good job of trying to us there

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
All I can say is, be the change you want to see.
Of course I question things, every day, but these things are not really interesting enough to make a thread.

Most weird things are old now. I'm bored of Bigfoot and the like, nothing has changed sunce the 70s.

As to deep thoughts about the Universe and everything, again, all theories have kind of stagnated. I just read books about time and space to satiate my need of answers.

Posting on here to discuss these things isn't my style. I'd rather do that at home, by cande light with my husband.

Also politics are littered with conspiracies and rhey have a direct impact on our lives right now.

I don't know, if you have something interesting to post I haven't heard of, I would love that a lot.
If not, I am ok with ATS as it is right now.

🤷

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

it's funny, everyone is saying ATS has become political. I think Politics invaded ATS by becoming the topic, by being a conspiracy. If you look at what's going on, we have (THE NWO) the PTB, them, outwardly running things, controlling the narrative, we see plainly and openly the MSM only reporting on things they want to show their viewers. The system is essentially keeping people stupid.

And all I can see it that with all that, we have a few infiltrators here who try to parrot the MSM propaganda message.

I'm not sure what else we can do, but it's no longer a theory, and the conspiracy angle has played itself into an open crime that has no accountability.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it's funny, everyone is saying ATS has become political. I think Politics invaded ATS by becoming the topic, by being a conspiracy. If you look at what's going on, we have (THE NWO) the PTB, them, outwardly running things, controlling the narrative, we see plainly and openly the MSM only reporting on things they want to show their viewers. The system is essentially keeping people stupid.

And all I can see it that with all that, we have a few infiltrators here who try to parrot the MSM propaganda message.

I'm not sure what else we can do, but it's no longer a theory, and the conspiracy angle has played itself into an open crime that has no accountability.

I'll edit this back in.

"You read my mind." To a degree.

The greatest conspiracy of our time is being discussed one tidbit at a time in thread after thread about political criminality, manipulative news, even covid-19 and more. Most members don't even realize they are participating in discussions pertaining to this conspiracy. It's all about the conspiracy of transforming this earth and humanity into what a certain few perceive to be a utopian, or maybe I should say a more sustainable and naturally balanced world, with fewer of humanity. Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.
edit on 15-5-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

What needs to be realized is, that the old has to be torn down before the new can be built in its place.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree, that politics have become a conspiracy. Completeley.

But also, @ Vasa:
There is a thread about it, but have you tried doing a really deep dive on a subject, on the internet lately?

I've tried on a simple subject, and get very limited information. And as I have posted before, so much information is no longer available. They control the internet for the most part now. Search results are getting to be a joke.

Whereas 10 years ago, there where so many interesting rabbit holes to travel down.
Sad state of affairs really.
edit on 15-5-2023 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: network dude

I agree, that politics have become a conspiracy. Completeley.

But also, @ Vasa:
There is a thread about it, but have you tried doing a really deep dive on a subject, on the internet lately?

I've tried on a simple subject, and get very limited information. And as I have posted before, so much information is no longer available. They control the internet for the most part now. Search results are getting to be a joke.

Whereas 10 years ago, there where so many interesting rabbit holes to travel down.
Sad state of affairs really.

YES!!!! THIS!!!

I have some things I know, but I can no longer find the original quote or the article. They are scrubbing history in front of our eyes.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I've said this offline, "You go run around in circles like a jerk, but we are at war."

The unified theory of everything people seek is naturally progressing towards the epicenter of the conspiracy, and that is exactly where every truth seeker worth their salt is.

Question behavior... Because the thing about awareness is responsibility.
(Rides alicorn towards infinity.)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes, Yes I have questioned things. Constantly. Today I questioned whether Iodine in Iodised table salt is actually good for your health or not, or whether it might actually be detrimental to your health.

I am currently on my fourth day of a water diet (aiming for 8), just water (filtered rainwater, smallest micron whatever), no food at all, though... I still am taking my anti-depressants.

I feel absolutely amazing. There has been hardly any hunger at all. But I am completely amazed by my mental clarity, and the energy I have.

I havn't felt this good in years!!!

And it's not the anti-depressants talking. It's the mental clarity. I feel calm, relaxed, mentally.

So i'm beginning to question the foods I eat, etc. What I put into my body. Starting with Iodised table salt ;-p

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The times have changed Vasa. What's going on in the world today is affecting people on a level it hasn't previously. People are deeply concerned about their future, and their children's future. What gets discussed here is what is utmost on peoples minds. Many feel we are imploding from within and being invaded from without simultaneously.

And honestly, everything is circumstantial evidence. There are plenty of "facts" out there, but truth is a bit harder to find. Generally speaking, whatever you want to believe, there's a fact checker, politician, paid scientist, author, "expert", or media outlet that will confirm it for you and give you ammo against your adversary.

Politics is an explosive topic, and literally every topic has been politicized.
edit on 5/15/2023 by Klassified because: Crappy wording. Fixed now...sort of.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'd love to get ATS back to its roots of really deep diving and researching and linking to real research.

Never going to happen.

Two things have changed dramatically. Access, and technology.

In the same way video killed the radio star. Youtube/Tiktok have done it to ATS( of course GOOGLE played their hand in it).

Compounding that 'progress' the powers that be killed one of the most productive parts of the site- The Pit.

Also in no uncertain terms.

PEOPLE have gotten STUPID.

Science is no longer about science, and biology is no longer biology.

Little grey men,chubacabra,loch ness,bigfoot and all that doesn't interest most folks anymore.

Love or hate politics it's something everyone can related to in this 21st century dystopian craphole we call real life.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ahhh.
Deep diving.
Slayer69 was awsome at that.
If I ever retire, that is the kinds of threads I would love to create.
edit on 15-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I question why this site won't allow me to log in with a VPN or why this wild rabbit loves to snuggle up on me. I question the past and future. I love how this site returning to its roots though. Question everything. Nothing is as solid as your own imagination, really.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I question why this site won't allow me to log in with a VPN

Because ATS appears to have been compromised some time ago. But that's another topic...

That and the majority of people here aren't conspiracy theorists anymore.

No longer do we do deep dives into complex multifaceted conspiracies. Most things I have seen on ATS for the last 10 years have either been recycled old conspiracies or straight up BS from questionable sources.

ATS is suffering and stagnating because of this. If you wanna bring the old ATS back ban any media organization that has openly violated the Smith Mundt act. Which at this point is just about all of them

You wanna post garbage from CNN, FOX MSNBC, BBC, PBS, NPR, ETC ETC. Then do it on Twitter ATS should be beyond that at this point.

I'm kinda tired of having to try and talk sense into people on here who clearly have been consuming to much state sponsored media on both sides of the aisle...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Kia ora. I found this ATS when I was searching for something I swear I can do, which is cloud busting hence my avatar name. I swear I can cut up little clouds by staring at them intently, and squeezing my eyes shut slowly. Conspiracy not really, but that's how I ended up here. It was also the same time as flight MH370 went disappeared. Now that's a conspiracy of sorts.
I too much prefer the conspiracy side bit jave also learned alot on the argument stuff too.

You need to write a thread about your "cloud busting".

I'd be interested in reading that.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd question, I know. This is a conspiracy site. Always has been.

Lately, as in for the last 10 years, it became a different site. Not conspiracies, but arguments more along the lines of circumstantial evidence.

It is the foundation of this site and the reason I keep coming back.

It is the members that have been here for a while and the new ones that want to learn.

There are decades of knowledge here, from all walks of life and all sectors of industry.

This may be the very last place for true conspiracy talk on the entire internet.

Let's all make this the place to discuss it.

Now if that isn't a propaganda speech, I don't know what it's.

I'll Give you a New/Old Conspiracy . Either Demons or Aliens have taken Over Planet Earth by Possessing the Minds of Our World Leaders and just about Every Negative thing happening in the World Today is a Direct Result of that . I just Cannot Imagine Human Beings being this Vicious and Destructive to their Fellow Man without there being some Outside Influence Directing it . Are my Conclusions just my Imagination or.........?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join