It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Pray For Someone You Don't Know? Renee Was Bitten By A Rattlesnake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Renee is my daughter. She made it. My son in law is going to pick her up from the hospital now. She will be released shortly. Thank you for all of your prayers, kind words and thoughts! I really do appreciate it. I also would like to thank Infolurker for this thread. I do believe in the power of prayer.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Prayers incoming for Miss Renee.

I belive that if we could all -- all of us around the world -- collectively pray or wish for an outcome, that it would manifest. Is that God? I don't know, but that is what I call it.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Most times all one has to do is ask , with the confidence of a son and the humbleness of a beggar .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So basically Renee is not a stranger since we know you through this site. I'm glad she is doing better and hope she has a full recovery.

How old is she?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

So basically Renee is not a stranger since we know you through this site. I'm glad she is doing better and hope she has a full recovery.

How old is she?

I don't know if I should post this or not. Here she is. She is a little bit older but looks the same. Her older brother was bitten by a rattlesnake about a decade ago. He had several vials of antivenom administered. They are both have fair skin color like their mother. My younger son and I take after my dads family from Armenia with darker skin color. I was worried about her because she is frailer, and she is a girl. But she came through this like a trooper. The worst is passed.

edit on 13-5-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

She received 10 vials of antivenom. That seems like a lot.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am glad we don't have rattlers around here yet. I like picking wild berries and fishing and working around our property. I don't like being afraid of the outdoors.

We have huge mosquitoes here and lots of ticks and now recluse spiders but not many native black widow spiders. We have bears and skunks and coyotes and wolves....but as long as you treat them with respect and keep an eye on your surroundings they are not a problem.

You must live down south somewhere.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Renee is my daughter. She made it. My son in law is going to pick her up from the hospital now. She will be released shortly. Thank you for all of your prayers, kind words and thoughts! I really do appreciate it. I also would like to thank Infolurker for this thread. I do believe in the power of prayer.

Great news, may she enjoy full recovery.

Cheers

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Healing prayers for Renee.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Oh, missed this post. Thank God she is alright. Yay!

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Hon.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A tad late, but once a former surgeon general for the Air Force told me that the standard field treatment (in certain military circles) for snake bite was massive doses of vit c.

I am a medical (and general) layman, but guess that since it is non toxic and integral to collagen manufacture that it couldn't possibly hurt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join