It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Pray For Someone You Don't Know? Renee Was Bitten By A Rattlesnake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Will you join me in a prayer for Renee. Renee was bitten by a rattlesnake and for those that do pray and maybe some that normally do not, please say a little prayer for her and her family during a time of concern.

Thank You All and may God Bless You.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Is she hospitalize at the moment?

Tell her MIM is hoping for her full recovery.
edit on 0500000009042023-05-12T21:04:09-05:00040905pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Done.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Of course I'll say a prayer for Ms Renee. I already know she's tougher than that ol' slimy snake.

originally posted by: infolurker
Will you join me in a prayer for Renee. Renee was bitten by a rattlesnake and for those that do pray and maybe some that normally do not, please say a little prayer for her and her family during a time of concern.

Thank You All and may God Bless You.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If her family has access to Facebook have them join 'National Snakebite Support'. The treatment protocols have changed in recent years due to extensive research, but medical schools and most hospitals have not updated textbooks and are using outdated information.

Poison control is still using the old treatment standards, too in many areas.

The site is run by the leading experts in the field and they will help the family advocate for the CORRECT treatment, not the often health-damaging of old-like withholding antivenin until swelling crosses two major joints and keeping the affected limb below heart level or the damaging fasciotomy that is never needed, benidryl, steroids and other medicines that can make the damage far worse.

Prayers sent!
edit on 500000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Absolutely and certainly.
Prayer sent for Renee

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
asked for a little help for her. I hope all the prayers help.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Prayers they get the best treatment with a quick recovery with no permanent damage... keep us updated

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I will not pray for this person. I will give this thread a flag. Is it possible that God will treat that as a prayer?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can try, Praise the Lord. In his name we pray for the wounds of 'Renee' to heal with the quickness of the spirit! Our Savior Lord Jesus Christ Almighty, Amen...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
look up Dr Ardis... apparently snake venom can be treated with many things including nicotine...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Poor wee thing. Positive thoughts going out.
On another note I was prescribe homoeopathic snake venom as part of my after-care of being forced to have the experimental drug under the guise of protecting me from covid.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Oh wow ! I am so sorry to hear this . I will say a prayer and send positive healing energy …. Please keep us posted on recovery . .. fyi , I read that American Indians used sage to fight off rattle snake bites ..I’m
Not telling you to do this as an antidote , but maybe read about foods with sage to help . Just a thought .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Keep us posted , my friend .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I just noticed this. Done and may God bless you all too.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am a former paramedic and venomous reptile breeder and keeper. I’ve been envenomated by pit vipers a total of nine times between 2004 and 2020, so I can speak with some authority on the matter.

First off, I will absolutely pray for Renee. I know how painful and annoying snakebite can be. That said, unless there is some sort of underlying medical condition like coagulopathy or other related issues with blood clotting, there is a ridiculously high chance of a full recovery.

Rattlesnake bites HURT. Imagine smashing your thumb with a white-hot hammer and you’ll be close to that initial pain. Just out of curiosity, do you know if antivenin was administered and if so, how many vials? CroFab is a decent drug but it takes a LOT of it to do the same job that the old Wyeth Polyvalent could do with one or two vials. The only real saving grace is that it’s much less likely for a person to develop an anaphylactic reaction to it (I happen to be that one in a million that is allergic to CroFab - hence my stays as a venomous keeper being “former”.)

Either way, Renee is absolutely in my prayers. Full recovery or BUST!!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This is for another ATS member.

Last Update: She is still in the hospital, but she got the antivenom treatment. She has made it through the worst part.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Prayers for a fast and full recovery sent.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Praying- Dear Lord God, hear our prayers for our sister Renee. Please hold her near and grace her with your miraculous healing . Please comfort her and protect her from any complications or side effects. Amen reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm glad to hear she's over the worst.

I hope the tissue damage is minimal so that the fallout is minor and she's up and around and on her way soon.

Of course, she has my prayers. Everyone does, every day, all the time, whether they want them or not. Someone has to do it, so I do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join