It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s stopping vehicles, Mircowaves?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Thanks. Yes I had trouble with the earlier link, but that link to the summary worked, although, seems it's only part of the abstract and shows ... before it gets to the punchline or bottom line.

I agree these claims of antigravity, reactionless drives etc should be viewed with skepticism. That doesn't mean there isn't some exotic effect that's not well documented, but as the EM drive shows, even documented results from a reputable lab such as NASA's eagleworks or whatever is not necessarily proof since they got a false positive thrust measurement which could be duplicated in another lab, then turned off by altering the test.

On a broader note, anytime a lab is trying to measure effects which are close to the limits of measurement error, an overabundance of caution and skepticism is warranted until the measurement error is reduced or the signal is increased to where that's no longer the case. McDonald recognized this when he said in that summary:

"positive experimental results to date, while suggestive, are near the limits of state of the art measurement resolution..." and of course now we know the suggestive results were a false positive. McDonald may say that later in the summary, but if so, that part is after the ... and got cut off.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi,

If I may, the engineers I worked with were struggling to understand what was causing the effects of these Meta Materials. At the time I was employed with Raytheon there was many competing theories of what exactly was occurring. It was really a crap shoot in my opinion of who could explain it and then replicate those experiments and results. I said it then and I will say it here, I don’t know how far that project has come. It felt at times that all the higher ups just kept throwing money at it and kept pushing everyone to get results. A bunch of us actually thought it was pseudoscience early on and wondered what were we really doing and working on. I know that sounds crazy but that’s how it seemed in the early days of it.
Cheers
a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spaceflyr
It’s strange to watch it just sit there quietly with a very slight hum, almost like a small train toy transformer.

I said it then and I will say it here, I don’t know how far that project has come.

Its hard to reconcile the above statements.
Seeing a 30 foot coherent negative mass silently hover with your own eyes suggests it went very far.... several Nobel level advancements further, probably made a few additions to the standard model, could provide free(ish) energy using whatever technology is doing the "amplification" required to give Microwaves the required oomph to agitate the metric etc etc/.

You also went from surmising how microwaves were used.... to actually being the guy who designed the resonant cavities in a matter of 5 posts.

As an engineer- your lack of exuberance for what would be the greatest integration of novel technologies in the history of humanity seems strange.

It is what it is- I guess.

edit on 25-5-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hi,
I can understand your comments about the way I went about describing it. I struggle with it more than you can imagine. I have classical college level electrical engineering degrees, I’ve spent the majority of my career working with classical physics in different areas, mostly microwave engineering. When I did see it off the ground and quiet mostly, I got a weird sick feeling in myself. I felt like I was watching something I shouldn’t have if that makes any sense.
a reply to: Jukiodone

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spaceflyr

The field shielding the mass of the craft so that gravity can't "see" it would explain how the craft would become buoyant as you put it (in effect weightless).

It doesn't explain how the craft can then rise vertically with an increase in rotational speed of the field. Likewise any direction change by tilting the fields. That could just be the way it is being described and it has nothing to do with reducing the mass of the object but achieving a reaction against gravity from what is essentially a magnetic field.

However, that simply isn't a thing, as you would know from your electrical engineering background. If a new theory of physics has been stumbled upon as you allude then your background would allow a more technical description, even if it is just an effect observed but not understood.

Initially though please clarify the basics, are we talking just reducing mass or an anti-gravity reaction ?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi,

Let me answer this portion of your post,

However, that simply isn't a thing, as you would know from your electrical engineering background. If a new theory of physics has been stumbled upon as you allude then your background would allow a more technical description, even if it is just an effect observed but not understood.

When I was privy to the program Raytheon was involved with (a testing platform for flight capabilities) that’s how it was written in my introduction binder my boss asked me if I was interested in working on. It NEVER mentioned it was a flight capable craft / vehicle manufactured with exotic materials. My job was strictly working on the design of the microwave waveguides and being told the materials we were to design them with was a newly developed “sandwich” of what Raytheon called Meta Materials. None of us had a clue as to what this so called sandwich material was or its basic properties to build anything out of it much less any type of waveguide or anything else for that matter. We had to learn about it from some other folks that came in for about six weeks from other agencies and contractors with Raytheon.
As far as truly understanding what exactly was the internal process or principle motive to cause the gravitational shielding I don’t think most of the engineers would be able to really understand it great detail.

I will give you my idea, the craft creates a field that is highly diamagnetic and is rotating at an extreme velocity. The microwave guides are “phased pumped”, it’s much different than having a klystron tube emitting a microwave to cook in your home microwave oven. Phase pumping allows for a much higher energy efficiency per square meter than simply using a hard emitter target. The microwaves cause the Meta Material to emit a secondary field or a field effect that blinds the gravitational field in a manner that makes the craft appear weightless in a gravitational field.
To rise vertical the waveguide that sits below the top one (a large hollow ring) is energized more than the top one. The craft then rises. Reverse the process and energize the top waveguide and the craft will start to drop vertically.
What I can allude you to is this, this is just my opinion, I believe the craft is acting similar to Fleming’s rules for motors and generators. I believe the craft is able to push off or torque itself in a directional manner against a compressed gravitational field that’s being restricted from physical contacting the crafts hull. I don’t have an explanation for the specific mechanism of how the gravity is being shielded but I can tell you that without the Meta Material it does NOT work at all. When measured in a lab environment gravity can only be shielded very microscopically with extremely cold temperatures and superconductors. I can tell you the Meta Material is the item that causes the very large diamagnetic field to appear. We are able to torque that field to direct the craft or make it rise or descend by raising or lowering the amount of power being inserted into the microwave waveguides. The few other material engineers said that the Meta Materials caused the blocking of gravity or shielding in a similar manner as semiconductors do when supercooled.
It’s pretty “heady” but I would refer you to these articles, it goes into gravity shielding on a deeper level.
www.frontiersin.org...
In particular, on Gravitational Fields In Superconductors.
Cheers

a reply to: chunder

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I would refer you to these articles, it goes into gravity shielding on a deeper level.
www.frontiersin.org...
In particular, on Gravitational Fields In Superconductors.
Which sentence(s) and or which equation(s) in that paper "On Gravitational Fields in Superconductors" by Giorgio Papini do you think are referring to gravity shielding, and why do you think that?

The paper seems to be talking about this, which is not "gravity shielding" as far as I can tell:

Could a small general relativistic effect produced by a rotating mass in a terrestrial laboratory, be made measurable by integrating over time the action that gravity would have on a supercurrent? Would the current, once started, flow indefinitely, because of its lack of viscosity?
In other words, it's exploring the effect gravity would have on superconductors, as far as I can tell.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi,

Let me try this,
This paragraph from the paper I referenced;

Could a small general relativistic effect produced by a rotating mass in a terrestrial laboratory, be made measurable by integrating over time the action that gravity would have on a supercurrent? Would the current, once started, flow indefinitely, because of its lack of viscosity? Bryce was intrigued and found a solution to the problem [1] using the BCS theory [2]. His approach applied mainly to stationary gravitational fields, a limitation in view of the intended applications. His findings could be extended to non-inertial gravitational fields and agreed well [3], in the appropriate limit, with the experimental data on the London moment [4] of rotating superconductors that were being obtained at the time [5, 6].

What faced everyone working on Meta Materials was simple, why and how is a secondary function-field being produced, I am referring to the very intense and highly energetic diamagnetic field. Not just a simple diamagnetic field but one of extraordinary properties of compressed lines of force. A normal magnetic field can not interact with stationary gravity mainly due to the sparse concentration of the magnetic field lines. This field that is created as a secondary effect from the microwaves inter acting with the Meta Materials is extremely “dense” it’s literally impenetrable to any outside stimulus. This density causes a viscosity between the surface of the craft and the gravitational field, a slippage may be a better way of thinking about it. What Papini is referring to in that paragraph is the fact that superconductors act or follow an internal process that Meta Materials also aligns with in a similar manner. Remember this was something no one in my area of expertise had ever seen. Superconducting theory was really the only avenue at the time we could even try to use to give us a measured benchmark to understand how this secondary field works. As strange as it may seem we or should I say Raytheon learned that when the diamagnetic field is spun this “viscosity” or “slippage” with gravity starts to build and gets to the point the craft becomes nested in this fast rotating diamagnetic field and literally keeps gravity away from the surface of the craft. Remember you don’t need to push gravity away from the crafts hull, you merely need a microscopic amount of space where gravity can’t interact upon the mass of the craft. It’s not measured in inches but rather microns. In that very small cavity of viscosity or slippage measured in microns there is no space-time relativistic effects. I refer you to this equation and statements,

Moreover, in order that the wave-function be single-valued, the condition ∮Aj˜dzj=2nπ, where n is an integer, must be satisfied for any loop linking a multiply connected region of the superconductor. It is this condition that is used in most applications aimed at detecting small gravitational effects. It also accounts for the London moment in the case of rotation.

In superconductors it’s a small gravitational effect is the outcome whereas using Meta Materials instead of superconductors it is an extremely large effect also using rotation as for the London moment which matches Papini’s work.

All I can tell you is this is a real material science that will transform our lives.

Hope this helps, I apologize for the words in quotes but I am trying to use the best terminology to help you visualize it better.

Cheers friend.

a reply to: Arbitrageur

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join