It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantipedia "Winding Down"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Atlantipedia, the "encyclopedia/wikipedia" of All Things Atlantis will no longer be as frequently updated, according to the website owner.

Atlantipedia will be wound down in 2023. After nearly twenty years compiling Atlantipedia on my own, and as I am now approaching my 80th birthday, I have decided to cut back on the time I dedicate to developing this website. An orderly conclusion rather than an enforced one is always preferable ...

Source:

In general, he's attempted to create a fairly neutral archive here of information on sources and people heavily involved in studying Atlantis. It's a real resource for folks (although one that I personally seldom use.)

He's 80 years old. This is quite an accomplishment, and I wish him many more years to come.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for the heads up on this and providing a link. That sure would be a great library to have.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
A shame, but 80 is quite an age and it's quite understandable.

Maybe im the future he can find someone trusted to pass it on to.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this. Now I know there is a truly dedicated website for all things Atlantis.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's the sort of thing that I wish we had around here... a type of 'wikipedia' that could be used to mark significant research on a topic, with ATS members posting and maintaining individual articles.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

Thank you for posting this. Now I know there is a truly dedicated website for all things Atlantis.

It's a good resource, even for those of us who think that Atlantis is simply a moral fable. Having things easily at hand (who said what, when they said it, an exact quote if possible) makes for better conversations - or so I've found on other boards.

Anyway - do explore and enjoy it. There's a ton of stuff there.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

An ATS Wikipedia? Hmn, It's a heckuva undertaking for coders, I suppose... but the current search feature is alright.
Earlier I was looking up the calendar conspiracy topic, and I read many good posts. I ended up with some nuggets of awesome, which are always appreciated. #Thanks ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
nice link

new topics

top topics

join