It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden in charge, or is he a mouthpiece for someone else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

HA! I didn't even know that this was a question open for debate or worthy of duscussion. I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot.

I apologise if my thread was poorly written and beneath your wast understanding of the facts regarding this subject. What do you mean by: "I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot"

What's a given?

Your opening question was: Is Joe Biden in charge, or is he a mouthpiece for someone else?

That, IMO, is a given. Her has never been "in charge."

Actually, I don't think that any president since Kennedy has been.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I wouldn't call him a mouthpiece. He needs to be able to form a coherent sentence for that to be a true statement.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Vote early, vote often.

And, if your dead relatives for some weird reason aren't able to vote for themselves, help them out

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

A more pressing question...

Is that even Joe Biden?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology

HA! I didn't even know that this was a question open for debate or worthy of duscussion. I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot.

I apologise if my thread was poorly written and beneath your wast understanding of the facts regarding this subject. What do you mean by: "I have always assumed it was a given. Kinda like asking if water is wet r if fire is hot"

What's a given?

Your opening question was: Is Joe Biden in charge, or is he a mouthpiece for someone else?

That, IMO, is a given. Her has never been "in charge."

Actually, I don't think that any president since Kennedy has been.

Your second reply to me is basically the same as your first. I get that we share the same view when it comes to Biden not being in charge. But instead of giving all your 100% into answering the headline of my thread, could you maybe put some thought into all the other text I wrote in my initial post? Here is some questions for you:

1) If Joe Biden is not in control of his presidency, who is?
2) If the answer to my initial question is so obvious, then why haven't there been major debate about the risks involving this and why haven't the majority of US citizens demanded Bidens resignation?
3) I'm with you on "Actually, I don't think that any president since Kennedy has been" But don't you think Donald Trump also falls under this category? I surely do!
4) Which other American president have demonstrated the same behaviour as Joe Biden, a behaviour that shows that he clearly can not be the person in charge based on his way of speaking and acting?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

I wouldn't call him a mouthpiece. He needs to be able to form a coherent sentence for that to be a true statement.

Haha, that statement is very true. End of quote, repeat the line.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
I don’t even think the real creepy joe is even alive, the person they have playing him has full blown dementia, and the willing press is carrying on the illusion because he is their guy!!!

Yeah because he's probably some homeless dude they found in DC and feed and give a bed to sleep in, in return that he gets up there and reads whatever they write down. It would come as no surprise that Robinette Biden can't be charged of crimes because he's not even alive.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

Nope, Trump was hated because he is an idiot. He doesn’t listen to people smarter than him because he thinks he’s the smartest person on the planet. He’s not, not even close.

(I wonder if justice Thomas is a mouthpiece for Harlan Crowe….)

I hope every president has lots of smart advisers around them.

Doesn't say much about any other president then, because Trump is the only who pushed out the promises he made on his campaign and had more minorities in his corner than any other Republican president. I know the left hates minority Republicans so it makes sense that you'd think Trump was an idiot.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A more pressing question...

Is that even Joe Biden?

Why is that question more pressing? I have seen the videos/pictures comparing facial features. Earlobe, tattoo, etc. The same have been said about other important/influential people. But sadly I don't know enough about plastic surgery nor about the timeframe regarding Joe Bidens life when it comes to before/after these physical changes appeared, to ponder about your question.

Have you encountered another American president showing the same or similar behaviour as Joe Biden. A behaviour that clearly show signs of dementia and Alzheimer's disease, without being impeached? And why haven't or is this atrocity the biggest news story in the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join