It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love, lynxes and Liberty caps.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darko
I'll make you a deal. update your avatar and background and in the meantime I'll update your post count so you can post in all forums

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is very kind of you, Darko ♥️ Hmm, i think my avatar/backgound is up n running now?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Zothyria

93 brother! Welcome aboard!

I have all of Grant's books and Crowley's too
I was lucky enough to find a lot of first editions of the Typhonian books, as well as deluxes, so I am a bibliophile for sure. Enjoy the forums!

93 93/93

PS I like Clarke Ashton Smith and HPL too. Good taste! Centipede Press did a great book on CAS called In the Realms of Mystery and Wonder.

Care Frater. 93.

Wow, that is wonderful to hear, my friend. Be sure to hang on to those first Skoob editions, they are rarities for sure. I have a few first eds. too, but most of them are the newer Starfire eds. Do you have a fave Grant book? Mine is "Outer gateways". A fun thing is that you can pick up and re-read a Grant-book after not reading it for a few years, and boom, you get a deeper understanding. Just as if they were written in that purpose? To suit an expanding consciousness? Or something to that means.

'In the Realms of Mystery and Wonder", i will for sure check that one out. CAS kicks ass! Thank you!

Looking forward to further chitchats w you, Chris. Take care!

93's

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

ur wyrd. welcome.
Soma?

Thank you, BeNotAfraid! Wyrd, absolutely! It's my middle name

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Give me libertycaps, or give me deathcaps!

Or sore kneecaps? On all fours, all day long, picking liberty caps?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Howdy!

A favourite Grant book is a toughy..... i think it is a toss up between Beyond the Mauve Zone and Outer Gateways.
My fave of his fiction is Gamaliel
Least favourite fiction was Grist, it didn't make much sense to me.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zothyria

originally posted by: Darko
I'll make you a deal. update your avatar and background and in the meantime I'll update your post count so you can post in all forums

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is very kind of you, Darko ♥️ Hmm, i think my avatar/backgound is up n running now?

YES! THat is AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Welcome (back)!

I'm a fellow psychonaut/nature nerd, though I have to drive for it since I'm unfortunately in Philly. The nature, I mean. If you like liberty caps, you should do some digging into that stuff Joe Rogan is always on about, it will change your whole perspective

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

Hello and thank you, fellow brother Schmoe1223! Good to meet you

Joe is inspirational in so many ways, IMO. I´ve learned alot from listening to/watching him through the years. Not just about hallucinogens, but also in the art of being a listening, observing and honest human being. I´ve always been a spiritual seeker, studying all kinds esoterica, religion and occultism. But hallucinogens/shrooms changed that somewhat desperate seeking. Totally. With tears flooding down my cheeks, i landed in the insight that i´m not really separated from nature itself, another sad and lost soul in the labyrinth of illusional duality, hunting for status/fame/money in the matrix. But rather an extension of the universe itself. That in the end i can always fall back into the nurturing loving bosom of Mother Earth herself. I am truly humbled.

Take care!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I know the feeling well. That feeling of oneness with everything, it sticks with you for a while, but unfortunately fades. Until you do it again

It changed my perspective permanently though, I learned to look at things with more patience and understanding. Incredibly powerful too, that stuff, and like you said, humbling. If liberty caps are a fireworks show, the other stuff is a hydrogen bomb, but in the best way. It feels an awful lot like the veil gets removed, and you see things as they really are.
edit on 11-5-2023 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join