It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Tragic Event In Texas.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Alex is All Over this Story NOW...........

tv.infowars.com...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Like we need more people snapping over nothing burgers, or what's your point?

Let's blame everyone else than the one that snapped?

I'm saying the blame must be shared by those who create situations such as this where the likelihood of such acts are greatly increased. i.e. - if they never crossed the border illegally they wouldn't have been murdered. Rather like releasing convicted murderers from prison early only to have them do it again. The system is putting every possible strain on the population in every Western nation to keep them divided, discouraged and living in fear. When your own government does nothing to protect you but in fact works to make your life more dangerous this is what will happen.
I said nothing about approving the act but you seem to insinuate that I am. Care to elaborate on that?

Eta: Millions of people illegally entering a country is a "nothing burger"? Okay.....
edit on 8-5-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

i.e. - if they never crossed the border illegally they wouldn't have been murdered.

Lol, I get the essence now...
there really needs to be a face palm emoji...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Your title is too generic. Will be hard to find it again, if need be. Just an FYI for future threads.

That being said, the guy who ran over the people at the migrant center could have been a Democrat plant, just to help keep attention off the hell that's coming for Democrats this week, due to their leader (and others) being exposed.

A Democrat plant?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have similar sentiments about most Fentanyl deaths. Don't take it. Stay alive.

The Cartels are doing what Lottery authorities and Alcohol producers do.

Create and fill the demand.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your title is too generic. Will be hard to find it again, if need be. Just an FYI for future threads.

That being said, the guy who ran over the people at the migrant center could have been a Democrat plant, just to help keep attention off the hell that's coming for Democrats this week, due to their leader (and others) being exposed.

yeah like the mexican allen mall shooter all in black with a badge that "suggested" a white supremacist" org.

i hear hey are waiting on tox report for the driver

i also heard he was local gang affiliated.

maybe it was a warning for other migrants to pay up or else.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have similar sentiments about most Fentanyl deaths. Don't take it. Stay alive.

The Cartels are doing what Lottery authorities and Alcohol producers do.

Create and fill the demand.

I've heard figures of 100,000 overdose deaths per years thanks to fentanyl which is mostly smuggled over the border in packages thoughtfully provided by the cartels and given to illegal immigrants as their "downpayment" for what they owe the coyotes. Forget those overdose deaths it's all about the 3rd world immigrants looking for a better life.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Monday 5-8-2023 ALERT

29 Illegal Aliens shot crossing border since Friday evening!

Not Really.

Actually, it was 29 (mostly) Black people in Chicago.

Source: heyjackass.com...

YOU CAN GO BACK TO NOT GIVING A DAMN, LIBERALS.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

chances of a Democrat plant = 100% 😎

COINTELPRO is running the show ☠️

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sneaking suspicion another
fox guarding the hen house !!!!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

A PLANT - Like the guy Nancy Pelosi hired to hit her husband with the rubber hammer. Thought the sympathy vote would keep her evil azz in office. Didn't work. Democrats are running out of people dumb enough to be fooled by them!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

A PLANT - Like the guy Nancy Pelosi hired to hit her husband with the rubber hammer. Thought the sympathy vote would keep her evil azz in office. Didn't work. Democrats are running out of people dumb enough to be fooled by them!

Good example 😎

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

And here we go with the "background" setup....

Read close and see the strategy...

It all fits just oh-so perfect 😎

Texas mall shooter failed Army infantry prior to incident

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Check out this video about texas i recently came across.
People on this site will love this video.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I used to live in alabama son. Our banjos only have one string and we like it that way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join