It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Tragic Event In Texas.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry about the short intro, but don't have much info on this at the moment.

Seven people have been killed in a motor vehicle incident in Texas. It comes shortly after the earler tragic news from the same sttae.

Seven people have been killed in the US state of Texas after a car struck a group at a bus stop near a migrant centre. The incident happened in the city of Brownsville near the Mexican border at about 08:30 local time (14:30 GMT) on Sunday.
At least six other people were been injured, some of them critically. The driver has been arrested but it's not known whether the crash was an accident or deliberate. He has also been taken to hospital for treatment and is undergoing drug and alcohol tests, police told US media.

www.bbc.com...

I am sure it will be updated at a later stage.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I just saw this story as well.
Here is live coverage by AgendaFreeTV

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I just saw this story as well.
Here is live coverage by AgendaFreeTV

Thank you for the link. Watching now.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have a suspicion it was a local tired of seeing border jumpers in a constant line going through their town and they snapped. I would place an equal amount of blame on a Federal government that does nothing to deter illegal immigration as well as those "humanitarian" groups who assist them in their journey.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have a suspicion it was a local tired of seeing border jumpers in a constant line going through their town and they snapped. I would place an equal amount of blame on a Federal government that does nothing to deter illegal immigration as well as those "humanitarian" groups who assist them in their journey.

Thank you so much for that statement, they have no idea even how many millions are here, they have lost track of them completely.
I see crime escalating at a frightening rate where we live, and Thursday millions more will be on their way.

I recall reading in our NY Post that these 'humanitarian' groups are busy handing out credit cards loaded with several hundred dollars to these illegals when they were still on the Mexican side of the border. And that the money they were handing out is actually paid for by taxpayers.
Who wouldn't run over here, enticed by a completely free life.
Must be nice.

edit on 7-5-2023 by RonnieJersey because: wrong emoji

edit on 7-5-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Like we need more people snapping over nothing burgers, or what's your point?

Let's blame everyone else than the one that snapped?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

But you have no idea what these citizens are dealing with, until it happens to you.
We're watching all this in NJ, and it's not pretty.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

What bothers me was hearing the da who kept saying no one expects this no one expects this not in our town. And I thought holy # how can I da not expect a mass shooting anywhere in America these days. They happen every single day in small towns medium towns big towns and cities. We should be surprised when one isn’t happening no matter the size of the place we live.

Him saying they didn’t expect it to happen there just sounds like another supposed authority that doesn’t know how or isn’t willing to really do something about the gun violence.
And before any of you start asking me what I would do, it isn’t my job to fix these things but it damn sure is the job of a da.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sorry I didn’t read the opening before I made my first reply. I assumed this was about the shooting at the mall. All I can say is what the hell is going on in texas
edit on 7-5-2023 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks like a drunk driver or distracted driver.
There is zero evidence to claim it was intentional, like our scumbag msm/Twitter bots are stating.
You're supposed to feel sorry for our replacement citizens.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thing to remember now. If you are going to screw up and run over a bunch of people at a bus stop. Make sure it is not immigrants that you run over....not only is it negligent homicide, it is a hate crime. Only run over white citizens to be safe.

I don't know if he intentionally targeted those people because of their possible status or race, but I do know that the Democrats will somehow twist one person's actions to make the incident look like a hate crime against immigrants before a proper conclusion is made by the police.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Sorry I didn’t read the opening before I made my first reply. I assumed this was about the shooting at the mall. All I can say is what the hell is going on in texas

I have always had the question since I was young of what the hell is going on in Texas. Texans seem to be a different species

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

All I can say is what the hell is going on in texas

*pulls out banjo*

"METSIKANS"

*spa-tingggg*

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not that is matters but local reports

are saying it was another illegal Hispanic..

Just like last week ..

Something bigger at play here??

Do not jump on the narratives..

Let it play out..

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Soon as I saw identifying information being withheld my first thought was illegal with an illegal gun...

cant let out information that bucks the narrative.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I'd blame the gun, but sorry, no gun.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Even after seeing a pic of the suspect, I'm betting the MSM will some how twist this into "White Supremacist Kills Immigrants"

A person of color just doesn't fit their narrative and they'll have to find some way to turn this into a racial thing.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I have always had the question since I was young of what the hell is going on in Texas. Texans seem to be a different species

I'm a Texan born and raised and chose not to live in Texas. Most people in Texas aren't Texans....all hat, no cattle.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Even after seeing a pic of the suspect, I'm betting the MSM will some how twist this into "White Supremacist Kills Immigrants"

A person of color just doesn't fit their narrative and they'll have to find some way to turn this into a racial thing.

Oh i seem to had seen they are saying it was a mexican white supremacist/nazi skinhead who shot up the mall.

the driver i think is also mexican.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I have a suspicion it was some retard who watches too much "news" and reads the wrong sites on the internet.
could be wrong though..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join