It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was Seth Rich? (And Why You Should Know, If You Don't)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
BECAUSE this topic altogether was banned from ATS for some time (or at the very least, many of the ATS membership were under the 'false impression' that it was), it's likely that many of you don't know the name "Seth Rich", or why that matters.

So, let me help explain:

Basic Rundown:
'The Murder of Seth Rich', From Conservapedia

Seth Conrad Rich (January 3, 1989 – July 10, 2016) of the DNC, was shot in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. on July 10, 2016, at 4:19:43. He was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead at 5:57 AM after emergency surgery .

Four days after the appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel to investigate President Trump, ABC News reported the fake news story that the FBI did not investigate the murder of Seth Rich; however on April 23, 2021 the FBI released 68 pages of over 1,000 documents in accordance with a court order to comply with a Freedom of Information Act request. The heavily redacted documents pertain more to the Mueller team than Rich. Additionally, the FBI has been in possession of Seth Rich's laptop since the murder occurred. As of 2019, the Mueller team itself came under investigation by U.S. Attorney and Special Counsel John Durham for criminal activity.

So, interestingly enough, when an FOIA request was requested concerning Seth Rich's murder, the FBI seemed to be far more focused on the Robert Mueller team - which leads me to believe that they've known the murder was about the Wikileaks connection/the DNC/their obsession with Trump all along.

Personal background
DNC worker Seth Rich was born on January 3, 1989, to parents Joel and Mary Rich, and murdered 27 years later on Sunday, July 10, 2016, around 4:19 AM in the Bloomingdale neighborhood near his home, shot at 2134 Flagler Pl NW, Washington DC 20001 at the Southwest corner of Flagler and W Street in Northwest Washington DC across from the Flagler Market which faces W Street. It has been reported that the police were on the scene by 4:20 AM. According to the police report, Rich was approached by two individuals. According to Mary Rich, near the time of the murder, he had been engaged in conversation on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard some noise coming from Rich's phone. Rich told his girlfriend not to worry about it. Mary Rich concluded that"there had been a struggle" and that his hands, face, and knees were bruised. Reportedly, detectives said that Seth had bruises on his face and knuckles. Joel Rich reported that Seth's watchband was torn. The particular intersection where Rich was killed has been rated on a Crime Risk scale (ranging on a spectrum from red as less safe to green as safer) as a "yellow" area, a little to the right of center, on the safer side of the scale. Fox News has provided a video of a "Walk Through the Crime Scene."

I personally believe that, when a wrong has been committed against a person/group of people, and the perpetrators are attempting to obfuscate the issue/make it look like they did not commit that wrong when they actually did, the Universe speaks, and it speaks through coincidence, as well as things like "Freudian slips" and such.

That being said, I find it interesting that the following information coincides with what was most likely (imo) a staged robbery in which a DNC whistleblower was murdered right before the truth FINALLY came out (in a discernable, public, and meaningful way) about things like P-gate, Arkansas, Promis software, etc. and that:
1. The staffer was killed at 27 (i.e., became a non-consenting member of the '27 Club' )
2. Was raised in Omaha, NE (home of the 'alleged' Franklin child prostitution ring )

Will post more below - This is too much info to put all at once, imo, and since it's been many years since this happened, it's not as if the story is 'breaking' and/or that the rest of the info 'cannot wait'...Also, I want to get you guys' feedback on the aspects of the case already described before continuing.

edit on 05pmFri, 05 May 2023 23:05:28 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
SO what will Americans do...nothing....
trans stuff is more important...
why does Arkansas keep popping up ?
WOW..imagine working for a low brow political group that will kill you.
JFK done the American way...
what a sad legacy.. a reply to: Mrs Darko

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

I wish we knew his location between 1:45AM and 4:19AM. It is odd to me that he was on the phone with his girlfriend at that time yet there is no concrete evidence about where he actually was during that time, since the distance from the last known location at 1:45AM and the spot of the shooting at around 4AM was only 1.7 miles. And the bars close at 3AM.

Of course his girlfriend could have this information and just be choosing not to share it. Seems odd that he would be on the phone with her for so long yet not mention his plans for the rest of the night.

I doubt a robbery motive because he wasn't robbed. I always suspect the Arkansas connection and the Justice Department.

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
and Michael Hastings...and Brietbart....and Danny Casolaro...amazing how people can be silenced....

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This situation unfolded in tandem with the whole -Q- phenomena, and in many ways were a bit intertwined at the very beginning. So I'm glad that this topic is being pushed again. I'm going to wait until the rest of the posts by Mrs Darko before I make any full on posts about this.

I only chose to voice myself here to remind people that a lot of stuff came to the forefront due to the information released, and the day that Seth died, one has to wonder what else he might have had that disappeared after the murder.

originally posted by: matafuchs
and Michael Hastings...and Brietbart....and Danny Casolaro...amazing how people can be silenced....

Don't forget Vince Foster

edit on 6-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

I wish we knew his location between 1:45AM and 4:19AM. It is odd to me that he was on the phone with his girlfriend at that time yet there is no concrete evidence about where he actually was during that time, since the distance from the last known location at 1:45AM and the spot of the shooting at around 4AM was only 1.7 miles. And the bars close at 3AM.

Well, it would make sense if the bar DID close at 3am, but he had another engagement with an unknown actor between 3-4:15 ; Also, why 2 ppl? You don't need 2 ppl to shoot a gun, so the only reason why 2 ppl would arrive would be that one is the 'decider' and the other - with the gun - is the 'enforcer', so I think it was someone high up with one of his minions, making sure he didn't try to run right away.

But yeah, the TV show 'Scandal' actually had a similar storyline at one point:

Anyway, I'll move on with the rest of the story about poor Seth (it's just such a sad and obvious-what-really-happened story... )

edit on 06amSat, 06 May 2023 03:33:34 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Continuing from the OP:

Murdered in DC
There in Washington DC, within about one minute after speaking on his cell phone with his sometime girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka, Seth Rich was shot. "He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it." The Washington Post published a record of Seth's cell phone calls that night (including early July 10, 2017) :

Before Closing Time at Lou's Bar: Seth made 3 calls:
1) & 2) to Joel Rich (unanswered).
3) to a friend lasting 1 minute.
At Closing Time at Lou's Bar:
4) 1:21-1:33 Another friend called Seth, 12 minute call.
After Closing Time
5) 2:05-3:34 Seth called Kelsey Mulka, his girlfriend, who was in Michigan. They conversed for 89 minutes. Then the call was disconnected.
6) 3:36-4:19 (approx) Seth called Kelsey again, and they conversed for 43 minutes.
At about 4:19 a.m., Rich told Kelsey that he was nearly home and said, 'I gotta go,' according to Joel Rich (Seth's father), who has talked with Kelsey . . . ."

This time log indicates that immediately or almost immediately after ending that call, he was in a fight, then quickly shot from behind, all possibly in less than 1 minute after call ended; then in about 1 minute after the shots police were on scene at 4:20. Although there was a report that Seth had been shot twice in the head , he was evidently shot in the torso. It has been theorized that the motive was a robbery, but neither his wallet nor his watch were taken, causing doubt that the motive was robbery . The (tabloid style) Daily Mail Online says that the coroner's office confirmed the cause of death as gunshots to the torso. [1]

Fox 5 reports that a witness near the scene, Mark Mueller, heard the shots and went to the scene. Mueller says, "He was conscious, & I saw him moving his hand, and uh then they carried him past me to the ambulance. I had to look at him to see if he was anybody that we knew from the neighborhood". Consistent with Mueller, Seth's mother reports that he was alive and talking when the police arrived (about a minute later). This report with the lack of a head shot (and evidence of a fight), requires explanation if one entertains the hypothesis of a political assassination...

[1]Goodman, "EXCLUSIVE: The missing hours of murdered DNC staffer." (if anyone has a copy of this, I'd LOVE to upload it!)
edit on 06amSat, 06 May 2023 03:53:27 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Thanks for reminding me of Hastings and Casolaro, we all forget the endless train of those murdered for political expedience. There was also the dozens of naturopathic doctors and microbiologists as well as the very first 9/11 whistleblower who I believe was from Alabama (?) whose name escapes me. Seems to have become standard practice after JFK with all the witness murders that followed that.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Murder of Seth Rich (continued)

The Daily Mail also claims that prior to his death Rich had been at Lou's City Bar until around 1:45 AM where he was inebriated, butrefused the offer of a ride home. It is a walk of about 1.7 miles from Lou's City Bar to the corner where Rich was shot at about 4:19 AM with Rich's activities between 1:45 and 4:19 still under investigation as of August 18, 2016. In contrast with the inebriation claims of the Daily Mail, witnesses at Lou's City Bar said that Rich had a couple drinks, which would likely have lost much of their effect in two hours. The general manager of Lou's bar stated that Rich was a "couple-of beers kind of guy," and that "despondent and drunk" was "just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy."

The walk home time has been estimated at 30 minutes, but whether or not Rich went to a second bar before heading towards home (2113 First St NW, DC 20001), remains to be shown. The Washington Post claims, ". . . a person who spoke to him that night and agreed to be interviewed on the condition of anonymity saidhe did not go [to the Wonderland Ballroom bar] . . . ." Fox News has presented a video of Lou's bar and the neighborhood of that bar, also of the nearby Wonderland Ballroom bar, and what the possible walk-for-home route looks like. (Sales and service of liquor Saturday-Sunday is limited to no later than 3am, according to DC Law The Wonderland Ballroom bar closed at 3 AM early Sunday morning if it was following the schedule posted on internet on August 21, 2016.)

The police were aided in finding the location of the shooting by an auditory system in Washington DC called ShotSpotte r. Rich was yet conscious and breathing when the police found him. World News Daily reported that Vito Maggiolo (EMS public information officer) stated that Seth was transported to a hospital in Priority 1 condition (critical) in an ambulance ride of 6 minutes and 40 seconds. But after emergency surgery, he was pronounced dead at 5:57 AM.[40] It has been reported that Rich's "favorite spot" was Lou's City Bar, where the bar put a plaque at his usual seat,either temporarily or permanently.

On July 22 three days before the presidential Democrat Convention, WikiLeaks released a multitude of emails from "the top of" the Democratic National Committee (DNC), emails which indicated that members of the DNC had given favorable treatment to Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential primary of 2016. After the Democratic primary, the leader of Wikileaks was interviewed by a Dutch television man; in that interview Julian Assange spoke about the dangers to their sources (whistle-blowers) who give information to WikiLeaks.

Rewards for information on the murder
At about the same time, Assange offered a reward of $20,000 for information concerning the murder of Seth Rich. But Assange did not directly assert that Seth Rich was the source of the email leaks, though he gave three very slight nods after being asked about Rich as the source. This $20,000 reward followed the reward of $25,000 offered by the Washington DC police.These offers were followed in September, 2016, by a reward offer of $100,000 by Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman.

Another reward was apparently offered back in August, 2016, at a site called WeSearchR which claimed to be collecting reward money.As of 7 PM, August 18, 2016, WeSearchR claimed to have raised $20,040 to add to the police and Wikileaks reward. $20,000 of that sum was credited to Mike Cernovich.www.wesearchr.com... However, the WeSearchR site had a disclaimer which may indicate that this reward collection was a joke or a scam.

Statements by Assange
To Be Continued....

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

[1]Goodman, "EXCLUSIVE: The missing hours of murdered DNC staffer." (if anyone has a copy of this, I'd LOVE to upload it!)

Is this the article you were looking for?

www.dailymail.co.uk... efused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html

Rich left on foot, but it is unclear if he ever ended up going to Wonderland, a crowded weekend bar known for its live music. He was not well-known to the employees there. Staffers who worked that night told the Daily Mail that they did not recall whether they saw him based on his photo.

Wonderland closed at 2:30 a.m. that night, according to employees. Other bars and late-night food places on the block said they would have closed by the same time or earlier.

Sources close to Rich said he often walked home from the bars. If he did go to Wonderland, and left at 2:30 a.m., it would have taken him approximately 30 minutes to walk the mile-long trek home to his Bloomingdale row-house – possibly longer if he had been drinking heavily.

That leaves as much as an hour and a half between the bars and the shooting unaccounted for.

Rich's father told the Daily Mail Online that his son had poor cell phone reception at his house and would sometimes step outside to make calls. He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when he was accosted a block from his house around 4 a.m

The title of this article is "EXCLUSIVE: The missing hours of murdered DNC staffer: Alone at a bar guzzling beer, depressed over trouble with his girlfriend, the Wikileaks-linked analyst refused a ride home and staggered out in the middle of the night to his mysterious death" and it was written by Alana Goodman

Unfortunately, there is not much additional info here that wasn't in the links you already posted. Just that explanation from his dad that he had bad reception and would step outside his house to make calls.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

[1]Goodman, "EXCLUSIVE: The missing hours of murdered DNC staffer." (if anyone has a copy of this, I'd LOVE to upload it!)

Is this the article you were looking for?

www.dailymail.co.uk... efused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html

Rich left on foot, but it is unclear if he ever ended up going to Wonderland, a crowded weekend bar known for its live music. He was not well-known to the employees there. Staffers who worked that night told the Daily Mail that they did not recall whether they saw him based on his photo.

Wonderland closed at 2:30 a.m. that night, according to employees. Other bars and late-night food places on the block said they would have closed by the same time or earlier.

Sources close to Rich said he often walked home from the bars. If he did go to Wonderland, and left at 2:30 a.m., it would have taken him approximately 30 minutes to walk the mile-long trek home to his Bloomingdale row-house – possibly longer if he had been drinking heavily.

That leaves as much as an hour and a half between the bars and the shooting unaccounted for.

Rich's father told the Daily Mail Online that his son had poor cell phone reception at his house and would sometimes step outside to make calls. He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when he was accosted a block from his house around 4 a.m

The title of this article is "EXCLUSIVE: The missing hours of murdered DNC staffer: Alone at a bar guzzling beer, depressed over trouble with his girlfriend, the Wikileaks-linked analyst refused a ride home and staggered out in the middle of the night to his mysterious death" and it was written by Alana Goodman

Unfortunately, there is not much additional info here that wasn't in the links you already posted. Just that explanation from his dad that he had bad reception and would step outside his house to make calls.

The worst part for me is that his parents, brother, girlfriend, Hannity and others know what happened, and they’ll never tell.
How do you just let somebody kill your kin and do nothing ? Your son / brother ?
I’d rather be dead. And especially take some of them with me.
You’re supposedly a big media muckraker, you already have millions in the bank, and you’re not man enough to tell the story ?
Much as I love Tucker, it looks like he did the same with the J6 videos. They told him to stop after one show, and he did.
Sometimes I wonder if even the guys we love and think of as the good guys, are in on it too. Tease the truth and take a couple hundred million to stop.
I’ll vote for Trump as long he’s out there, but he didn’t do a bunch of things when he could have, now he’s promising them again. He doesn’t even need money, don’t know why he didn’t do certain things.
edit on 6-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Some Donna Brazile questions exist too.

Some research should include her book and whether or not there's lies designed to be red herrings and subtle denials with efforts to make the lies seem true. 😎

She was also rumored to be at the hospital after Rich was taken there, but I remember her saying she was out of town which turned out to be a lie I think !! 😎

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Donna Brazile being a well known serial liar makes this look very suspicious.

Consider ass backwards opposites being true, not what they say is true.

Controlled Opposition and Fake Outrage 🤡

(Nov 9 2017) Donna Brazile on Seth Rich Conspiracies: He ‘Had No Interactions With Wikileaks or Russians’😁🤡

Brazile, however, says the theory is bogus.

“It became very clear within a week or so of Seth’s tragic death that he could have had no interactions with Wikileaks or the Russians and was not murdered by Russian agents or people working on their behalf,” she told TheWrap.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What is "p-gate"

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think that's about the dossier claiming Trump liked Russian hookers to urinate on him.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Some research should include her book and whether or not there's lies designed to be red herrings and subtle denials with efforts to make the lies seem true. 😎

She was also rumored to be at the hospital after Rich was taken there, but I remember her saying she was out of town which turned out to be a lie I think !! 😎

I just don’t get it. Why isn’t the guy’s father on the warpath, raising hell, instead of helping his son’s killers get away with it ? Mother and brother too.
The parents seem to hate anybody looking for the truth, way more than their son’s killers.
This disgusts me, and doesn’t even register as a possibility in my world.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Cool...

Is Pizzagate.. cough...

Pizza gate still a banned topic?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

I just don’t get it. Why isn’t the guy’s father on the warpath, raising hell, instead of helping his son’s killers get away with it ? Mother and brother too.
The parents seem to hate anybody looking for the truth, way more than their son’s killers.

Everybody's open to conspiracy possibilities. What are some you can think of? 😎

What would make The Parents and The Family timid and rejectful and jilty?😎

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Cool...

Is Pizzagate.. cough...

Pizza gate still a banned topic?

And "Q" too 😎

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Everybody's open to conspiracy possibilities. What are some you can think of? 😎

What would make The Parents and The Family timid and rejectful and jilty?😎

Well, we all know they get phone calls in the night that say things like “you could all be dead instead”.
But I would send my family to the deep woods in the Midwest somewhere, and raise hall and accept my fate. I wouldn’t just live with my sons killers laughing about it. Happy to trade my life to burn them. This is what a man / father is meant to do, in this situation.
I would disgust myself if I didn’t.
My real hate goes out to the fathers, brothers, uncles, who watch stalkers kill their young girls, and then boo-hoo “oh we can’t believe this, we begged everybody for help so many times”. You’re supposed to keep it in the family, and get it done.
edit on 6-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join