It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Documents Part 2 - The Wall Street Journal Exposes More Details on Clients/Guests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. You're probably right about that.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I saw that. I don't understand why anyone would want to own, or 'enjoy' a leisurely time, on Epstein's island. Except those who perhaps envy him (like how people like going to make-believe speakeasies.) Which is just sickening.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks for sharing. Wasn't aware that Hunter was there but it's far from surprising.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I hope more keeps coming out. And I hope enough people learn about it that something maybe, somehow, someday soon, gets done about it.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Unless you share your business deals with your corrupted father that happens to be the president of the US. Yep as usual, nothing going on with the biden crime family.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: marg6043

So he was there once after he was dead?

Trouble reading?

Hunter Biden was spotted on an aerial drone video attending a gathering of people mourning the death of Jeffrey Epstein. He was spotted outside of the temple on a cigarette break from a routine civilian drone pass. This marks the 10th consecutive weekend he has spent on the island

Also, it's an island you know. Most people would take a boat.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Or a private airplane, people only want to see what they want to see, when it comes to democrats is never any wrongdoing or malicious intent.

10 consecutive weeks, he was more than just a random person paying its respect to the pedo Epstein he probably had a private room in the mansion.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

So he was there once after he was dead?

In all of the flight logs, black books, etc... the word "Biden" isn't in there. Not even once. Trump, however...

And, as usual, I do not care what Hunter Biden does! He's not a part of our government.

Does that seem Ok to you to go hang out on pedo island after the fact?

Does it suggest he and Dad have a connection to the pedo ring to anybody? Your damn right it does.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Poor Woody Allen . If he Dropped Dead Tomorrow , People Would Only Remember him as a Sexual Deviant and Not as a Great Film Producer.........

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Poor Woody Allen . If he Dropped Dead Tomorrow , People Would Only Remember him as a Sexual Deviant and Not as a Great Film Producer.........

He lost that battle 20 or more years ago. He is a sexual deviant who made awesome movies. Almost as good as Mel Brooks at comedy movies, IMO.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes , he was Prophetic in a Way...............

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He will always be celebrated in Hollywood because that's Hollywood for you (they overlook everything). He has certainly ruined his reputation for the rest of us. It's hard to say how history will remember him. Many of the great artists of the past were deviants. But now with the Internet, it's harder to just wipe the dirty aspects of one's life under a rug.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He will always be celebrated in Hollywood because that's Hollywood for you (they overlook everything). He has certainly ruined his reputation for the rest of us. It's hard to say how history will remember him. Many of the great artists of the past were deviants. But now with the Internet, it's harder to just wipe the dirty aspects of one's life under a rug.

This is True . I Once Admired the Man for his Talents , but now I can only Pray for his Soul in the Afterlife......

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
well this certainly gives more force (havent followed closely) to the theory that melinda kicked bill to the curb over his playing to much with epstein.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Hollywood will remember him because half of Hollywood have a fetish with pedophilia and child sex trafficking and he was a provider.

It is not the poor that can afford to pay the cartels to bring children for their nasty and horrible addiction is the rich and famous the ones that do.

And we already know the political party that allows all these despicable practices to go on, open border, cartels booming and sex trafficking out of control.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
The owners of the island closest to Epstein's island are the Biden s.
Does that count?

Lol got something to back that up?

i.redd.it...

The way the story goes I think.
Joe Biden s brother James,owned Water Island.
He sold it to a lobbyist, Scott Green, who leased a parcel back to James Biden.
It is close to an old fort and submarine base.
I do believe Joe has vacationed there.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

All I can say is light is the best disinfectant. We need to keep shining the light on this stuff.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
These are all Obama people. Every last one of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join